BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
aryan d.
Mumbai
I really love this pallete even if it would say to rate out of 10 i would rate it 10 i had gifted this pallete to my friend and my cousin and they both loved it I love this particular pallete than the others because firstly of its colors the colors are really awesome and they are really good for parties and clubbingThey give a really wide range as well comparing it to other products i find all my favourite colors in this pallete if i go for another product like nyx i wouldnt get all the colors i love Its a must have for everyone
Narimene C.
I never wear ant make up but when i tried this with my friends i was amaze about the quality and effects on my face so i bought one and pair it with some items. The price was a little bit expensive for me but its worth it. I would definitely recommenr it especially to those girls like me.
Jesus L.
Arizona
Lover 100% of this palette of shadows, contains matte shades as bright shades. Excellent for smoothing the eyes, as well as to make a fully GLAM makeup, full of glitter.
Tip: To highlight colors (if needed), you can apply a white base or as clear as you can on your eyelid before applying your favorite shadows.
They have high coverage, and the bright ones are really bright, they have enough glitter, I love it! Its dust is totally loose and soft, I recommend it to anyone as they do not generate allergy and are not at all toxic.
bo m.
Love this product, leaves a clean finish to my look. There have such a soft look and is easy to blend, and which is great if you like to do gradients.

My only complaint is it's not for a younger audience because it is in the high end area. But all in all it's a great product totally recommended to all people who like natural and a bit adventurous shades/looks.
Franchine M.
I purchased this product from the mac website. I do not find this palette expensive due the amount of product you receive. I do not actually use this Palette at the moment but I am sure when I would like to work a cool matt eye look I will use this palette. I would not buy this palette again but that is just my opinion. The colour range is great as is the eyeshadow quality. It's not a palette I have reached for. Just one product junkies review.
jessica l.
Calgary, AB
Love all the warm tones in this palette. Got the palette for a good price and the pigments of the eye shadows were good as well. I didn't find they last too long but if you wear primer with it, it'll last all night! I would definitely recommend this palette because it's at a decent price and you get nudes, golds and dark colours all in one.
Jil A.
I love the make eyeshadows because they go on so pretty and super easy to blend .  They last the whole day and the color range is really good .  I love the packaging because of the acrylic see-through pallet you can see which colors are in the pallet .  The value of this pallet is super amazing because you normally would buy a single eyeshadow for a higher price and in this pallet you have 15 colors for really good price .
Emily S.
Great for everyday looks, smokey eyes and blended liner and cut creases, the transition shades are great and the packaging is so cute!! I bought this from Debenhams for £49.50 and wouldn't buy it again myself just because it's pricey and I don't use it everyday. Overall still a great product, especially for a makeup artist as they cover easy eyeshadow appliance for any skin colour range x
Norah G.
aqesta placa de pintura funciona genial i la pots aplicar com vulguis, si vols als ulls o per corrector també serveix i per els ulls balus van molt bé. jo faig servier aquest producte cada dia, el tornaria a comprar un milió de vegades perquè es genial
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?