BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Mariana D.
I love all of the MAC products and i love the nude pallet it even stays on all day.
Genesis G.
Humble , TX
I love this palette the eyeshadows are pretty bomb I recommend just a little pricey
Laura O.
I love this eyeshadow the colors are so vivid. It stays on you for a long time
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encanta! De buenísima calidad la recomiendo muchísimo es de mis preferidas
Lauren T.
Hallandale, FL
Love the colors, love everything from mac. Great palette and cheaper to buy
Rin J.
These are the swatches of my MAC Eyeshadow X 15: Warm Neutral. I know, my swatches are bad. I got this for $130 (Philippines). But it’s worth the money! It contains 15 warm shades, that you can experiment with. You’ll create many looks. It has matte shades, and shimmer shades. The texture is creamy, not powdery. Didn’t notice any fallout. It’s very pigmented too! The glitter in the shimmer shades doesn’t fall off or transfer. I love the case also, it’s very sleek with it’s matte black color, and very sturdy too. It protects it from breaking when it falls.

Wanna know why I know that it will prevent it from breaking? It fell once, when I used it. I was in a hurry, that’s why it fell. Of course I was in shock, and praying that it’s pallets are not broken. Then the moment I picked and looked at it, it’s not broken and no scratches on the case at all. Phew! Am I lucky or what? But I don’t suggest trying it 😂✌🏼
Park J.
Ha Noi
I was given you this. Note that the table is quite large, holding and carrying quite difficult. I'm very big and I think it's a lot of colors here. I am surrounded by black mysterious beautiful and you look very noble noble, class, mysterious and give yourself the feeling of extreme interest. This is a very comfortable choice for me. I want to make my makeup more perfect. I have a mirror to see the inside. But you should take care of me carefully. I sure do not worry about not falling out. I think the color is quite nice beautiful. super look like super cute. I have a good color retention, so people do not have to worry. I use the eyes very soft smooth, comfortable and beautiful colors are extremely outstanding.
Sheyla J.
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
Beautiful pigmentention, beautifull color that can I use both for pale to really deep skin colors. As a makeup artist this is un of my faves. With this gold and rose gold shimmers that I'm in love with.
Easy to apply, easy to blend but is so dusty and have a big fallout but still a great palette.
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Really good palette. Packaging feels really nice and luxurious. The colours are stunning, the pigmentation is nice but I expected more for the price. I feel like you can get cheaper palettes that perform the same. I don’t regret buying it but I hardly reach for it.
Teanna L.
Delta, BC
I️ love this palette so much. I️ got it for a cheaper price than usual, and I absolutely adore the warm shades as I️ prefer to use warmer tones on my eyes. It blends very easily and literally every shade is so beautiful and pigmented. It’s definitely my go to.
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?