BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Jessica Q.
This is definitely a go to palette! It has a bit of everything in it. Mattes, shimmers, neutrals & a few darker shades. It's the same MAC formula in the single pot shadows that are in this palette. MAC is known for their amazing shadows & the quality of their products. If you haven't used MAC before you really can't go wrong with this palette!
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
Personally I like using the nude/flesh colors more than the other pink shades, I usually just do a layer of nude before I add any other vibrant colors. I like how its really light, and the powder doesn't drop down or anything like that. My second time buying this and it is definitely worth.
Citlally G.
Monterrey Nuevo León
Me encantaría probar este producto, ya que son tonos nude y son mis favoritos ya que son perfectos para cualquier ocasión. Mac cuenta con muy buenos productos para las chicas que amamos el buen maquillaje. Me gustaría que si alguna chica ya utilizo este producto, me de su opinion sobre ¿Qué tal funciona? ¿Pigmenta bien el color? ¿Me lo recomiendan? Gracias.
Kennedy H.
West Des Moines, IA
I love this pallete so much it is my holy grail and i use it pretty mjch everyday and i think this pallete has so many great neutral shades but my favorite part about this product is that theyvare so pigmented and i would recomend this to anyone who loves neutral tones or for an everyday makeup look. You could glam your look up or just go for an easy everyday look. Overall i love this product and i am definitely repurchasing it!
Debbie C.
This is a very nice palette with great colors for everyday looks or even a night out however it isn't a must have. The colors are great they blend well and last pretty long but I found other palettes around the same price that are longer lasting and have much greater pigment even without primer.
Influenster M.
MAC out does it self again and again and this eye shadow palette is proof of that! I'm a MAC hoarder so if there is anything I know, is that MAC is the best makeup brand HANDS DOWN! Top of the line quality eye shadows, super blendable and pigmented shades, gorgeous on any skin tone and it doesn't get cakey or smudgey on your eye creases, just an overall wonderful product! I've been spending so much money on MAC for years and I don't regret it, they are super worth it! I 100% recommend this palette tho, it is quite sensational❤
summer w.
This palette has a great combination of colors and textures! Great selection of matte and shimmer, plus I love that it has BOTH warm and cool toned neutrals! It's exactly what I've been waiting for MAC to come out with... I also LOVE that it has neutrals in BOTH browns and grays. I've only had it for a few days (I bought it the day it was released) but it's already my new favorite palette. I highly recommend it!
Missy A.
barbourville, KY
This palette is above reproach!  the colors are bold on and mix well on and look awesome.  I love the colors in this and is easy to apply and use not scratchy and easy to place in purse or make-up kit to take along is a must have in your collection.  Will buy more like this.
Lisa P.
I always go for neutral because you can't go wrong with them. However, i do love how easy the MAC eye shadows are easy to blend if you have a light hand. It was one of the first eye shadow palettes i had when starting out. I still use them and i also use the closest color to my brow hairs when i need to quickly fill them in and can't find my brow wiz.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Simplemente me encantan esta paleta, los tonos son espectaculares por lo menos a mi gusto, tienen una sensación sedoda al tacto y si las humedeces un poco el color se vuelve mas intenso, los colorores nude son sencillamente la mejor combinación para mi, ya que puedes hacer maquillajes tanto de sia como de noche! Cada centavo lo vale por esta paleta!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?