BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Teela C.
This is my GO TO palette for my transition shades or when I'm looking to keep things neutral. Shadows are super pigmented and buttery! Highly recommended!
Roxann R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I would have to say this is an excellent product. Decent value and worth the buy. The packaging could be more exciting but I love how long it lasts for you
Jasmin D.
Just ordered this. Cannot wait to try it ! I love the dark/ nude colors ! The mac eyeshadow palets i get are very pigmented so i know im gunna love this!
Stephanie V.
Love Mac's eye shadows. Highly pigmented and lasting with little fall out. These palates are a great deal. I usual purchase at Nordstroms or Mac stores.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
A must have staple palette. This and the warm neutral. I haven't purchased MAC eyeshadows in ages, and have happily returned! Pigmented and blend well.
La Lagartija A.
Detroit, MI
I love MAC Cosmetics i have a whole collection and i absolutely love them i will highly recommend them to anybody that loves makeup they are amazing
Stacy C.
I love MAC cosmetics! This palette is versatile, beautiful, smooth and blends easily! The colors are equal matte and shimmers! It is one of the best.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
I got this on the Macy's website when they had a glitch in the system for $35. It was not worth it! The colors are so dull and it doesn't blend well.
Korryn D.
Rockledge , FL
I love MAC and use their products daily. The only issue I have with their shadows is that they aren't as pigmented as most of the other brands I use.
Andrea S.
Perfect pallets, could not have asked for a better nude one from this place. I would use it again and I actually have bought my third one this week
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?