BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
Absolutely love everything about this eye palette! The eyeshadow goes on perfectly and doesn’t dust onto the rest of my face and stays on all night. The cost was pricey but it won’t deter me from purchasing another palette in the future! Highly recommend it!
Su S.
MAC is definitely a more expensive brand and it definitely is worth the price. The eyeshadow pallets are amazing! They come on so smooth, have a glossy finish and stay on even after an entire night of clubbing. Anyone with dark brown eyes, try this pallet!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!! These shadows are beautiful and the colors are very pigmented. I am a beginner with eyeshadow and I was able to create a beautiful look with this palette. Blends well!!! I would recommend it
Alle J.
Somerset KY
Sooooo in love with this product. It’s very pigmented and it was the first time that I had bought this product as well. The packaging was gorgeous and matte! It was beautiful whenever I saw it. I will definitely be buying this again!
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
The neutral shades in this palette are perfect for everyday. One of my favorite nude palettes. I love how versatile this is and i can create so many different looks.
April S.
Platte City
This pallet has every shade I could ever want for the perfect Smokey eye and natural neutral tone make-up I love. MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is super gorgeous and pigmented as well! I use this palette every single day. It is my go to palette. I use for work and lots of other events. I love love love
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my everyday palette, I adore this palette with a passion, it has the most natural beautiful colors a naked palette can have, Anything Mac neutral is hooray for me !!
Elle J.
The formula for this palette is like the x9 palettes - superb. MAC is going back to the day when their shadow quality was top-notch in this new collection. I hope they continue this trend as well as their push for 100% cruelty-free factories. We're eagerly anticipating this transition especially after seeing where the brand is going with rich color and longevity.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
This palette....while it's nice for neutral looks and the pigmentation is ok. I think there are many other high end and drug store palettes that are just as good. So if you want something specifica MAC this is a good palette to pick up. But if your just looking for a good neutral eyeshadow palette I recommend checking around you could probably find something just as good for a lot cheaper
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?