BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Adriana P.
Orlando, FL
Dee A.
This is a must have palette! I like all the colors that comes in it! I bought mine at Dillard's! It's definitely worth the price as you get all 15 pans in full size for almost half the price it normally costs! I highly recommend this palette! Love all mac products :)
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I feel like these are a little chalky and not as great pigment wise as the individual single eyeshadows which is very frustrating. It's powdery and chalky and I don't care for it.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
I'm a neutral kind of girl.
I wear neutral colors almost everyday, from going to the mall, to a girls night out. So when this palette came out I had to be one of the first ones to have it. It has some shades that I do already have but that's okay, cause I'll soon be out. I like how it has more mattes than shimmers.
Since purchasing it, it's the palette I always tend to grab.
Highly recommend ladies :)
Priscilla E.
Really, really, really, live the combination of colors this palette has! I can't wait to get it, I just really think know about it because Mac tends to be quite expensive. :( but still excited!
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Super nice. Cute shades. You'll like it. This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They blend well, and compliment each other!
Adriana P.
Orlando, FL
Tonos hermosos y con una pigmentación muy buena y duradera, siempre recomiendo aplicar primero el
Primer y luego la sombra para que tenga una mayor duración!!
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Blair again I absolutely love Mac products I love their eyeshadows oh my goodness they're my favorite. Well worth the money. I highly recommend this product
Teela C.
This is my GO TO palette for my transition shades or when I'm looking to keep things neutral. Shadows are super pigmented and buttery! Highly recommended!
poliana s.
Esta e uma paleta maravilhosa amei nao deicha a pele oleosa deixa bem cequinha , mais se na sua pele ficar oleoso e só passar um pó compacto e fica otimo .
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?