BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
I have this pallete by Mac cosmetics. And I even posted a pictures in my product such great money investment works great would buy it again and I would definitely recommend this to every woman out there
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15

Great for a beautiful everyday eye look, plus I would recommend it for beginners.beautiful palette Great shades, easy to blend. Yes I would definitely repurchase.
Crystal C.
Let's start by saying that this pallet is amazing!!! I use it almost everyday, it has natural colors, and you could definitely use it as a day too night pallet! It's well worth the price. I would definitely buy this over and over again. Compliments any skin tone. Totally obsessed!!!
Kaylee L.
Gorgeous color range of smooth shadows that pack full pigmentation! This is an excellent on the go palette because you can create a simple nude look or a smokey sexy look! Pans are good sizes and there's a good amount of shadows for the price! Highly recommend also if you travel this is a must have!
Haydee R.
Manassas, VA
Want a natural look? An everyday look where you can throw natural colors and slay with a simple cateye winged liner? This is the absolute palett for it! Thr pigmentation of the colors just simply amazes you and how they blend with one another for a soft smokey effect just is so amazing!! This is a palett that is to die for!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
This pallets is great. If you like to do your eye make up in basic and neutral colors this is perfect. The colors are very beautiful, the pigmentation is great, it last at least 6 hour (if you apply primer it last longer) the price is a little high but it totally worth it.
Marliin Palomares R.
Riverside, CA
This pallet  is definitely one of my favorites Perfect to create a simple natural look.. The eyeshadow is is a highly pigmented powder formula that applies evenly I got my at maccosmetics.com
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this eyeshadow palette. The colors are amazing and you can do so much with them. I would highly recommend this product. It may be a little expensive, but is definitely worth it the packaging is really nice and I have bought this product 2×1 for ame and one for my friend
Grecia E.
San Diego, CA
Love this eyeshadow pallet. I tend to use it for my everyday look at school and it works amazingly. I have a dark brown eye color and light light to medium skin so it makes me have an effortless and natural makeup look with a soft glow. Highly recommend it b
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this palette I have a million of them from them but I love natural tones way more than colorful! It just looks nicer on me and after I put this on I put on a setting spray and it lasts literally the whole night I don't need to re applicate it
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?