BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Kara H.
This is a great product! It stays on all day and the pigment is beautiful. It is easy to apply and use but it is a bit expensive for what it is. I have bought this before and would buy again.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH
I really enjoy this neutral palette and all it has to offer to my makeup artist kit. Great range of warm and cool toned neutrals! My only complaint, and why it doesn't get 5 stars, is that there are not enough true transition colors in the palette, which I find a little limiting. Otherwise, I love the pigmentation and quality of the shadows. While MAC shadows in my opinion do not swatch well, they apply beautifully to the eyes and that's all one can ask for!
Jenny L.
It's hard to beat Mac eyeshadow! I'm a HUGE fan- love all the colors and most importantly it lasts all day and looks great! I will continue to use Mac eyeshadow and recommend to everyone!
Hannah F.
So creamy and buttery. Absolutely great formula and texture. It completely mastered the formula for matte and shimmery shades. It is a bit pricey but I think it is TOTALLY worth it.
saoirse j.
Looks like a really pretty palette with a great variety of colours and the packing looks very simple but classy the shades look very neutral which would appeal to lots of people
Manda P.
Fresno, CA
Just got this in the mail, haven't tried it yet, but I know it's not going to let me down. The color scheme is amazing! It's definitely a travel pallet, and I'm guilty of buying it simply because I saw that it was $32 on the Macy's website..... I am glad that I got it though! It will most definitely be in my travel bag!
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
I LOVE Mac eye shadows! This palette is great for someone trying to build up their collection or someone who love neutrals! You can create so many different looks with this palette & all the shades are very pigmented & easy to blend! I would recommend this product!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This palette blew me away. I was expecting it to basically give a light, natural look; instead I discovered that with the dark colors and the bold shimmers, this palette is super diverse! It reminds me of a combination of naked 1 and 2 combined into neutrals with the addition of the best parts of Naked smokey. This is $65, but it's like getting the more updated version of $162 worth of Naked palettes!
Aridai R.
St Augustine, FL
Absolutely love this palette! It's my everyday go to palette. It's got every color I need to go from a day look to a night look!! The colors work for every skin color and look great on everyone. I would definitely purchase again!
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
I have this pallete by Mac cosmetics. And I even posted a pictures in my product such great money investment works great would buy it again and I would definitely recommend this to every woman out there
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?