BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amber H.
Kissimmee, FL
Great pigmentation and great for a very simple kind of look. You can do smoke eyes and didn't other looks that I think will go hand and hand with this great palette.
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
Amazing eye shadow palette. You can easily create looks that go from daytime to nighttime. I highly recommend this palette to beginners and advantages makeup artists.
Love this pallet! These are my go to colors! Mac cosmetics are amazing . Holds up the best on my face and I don't break out with it. Worth every penny if your worried about the price. I would recommend to anyone and dermatologist approved
Brandi M.
Love this eyeshadow. Good pigment. I like nudes and shimmers so I use 6 shades in this palette. Little high price but fair for the product. Mac has amazing line of makeups.
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
Lovely colors, but NO pigmentation with any lasting power. I tried 3 different primers and my eyes were gone within 4 hours. Most shadows last at least 8. Will not repurchase. I returned it.
Christina W.
MAC is an all time favorite! They have a huge array of products to choose from. Their prices are better than a lot of the pricey make up and also way more than a lot.
Kayleigh W.
I use this pallet when I want to look natural. I bought this from sephora and it was a little pricey but definitely worth it I use this most days and it is easy to apply.
Bella H.
flower mound texas
Awesome product! Love mac! DEFINITLY will recommend if u like nude colors! I love plain nude colors and this product was perfect for me! I can not wait to use this pallet more!
Naila B.
Pasadena, MD
These are very nice nude colors. It goes with all the complexions cometimes I use the light brown color as contouring as shiner shades for highlighter and it works great on my skin. These colors are very smooth and blend in very easily. I bought that online
Mariana V.
Gente essa paleta 3 perfeita e tem de tudo os contornos são tipo UAUUU e o iluminador então nem se fala, meu deus você não comprou ainda? Então corre pra comprar o seu antes que o estoque acabe!!!!!!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?