BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
It looks like a beautiful warm color pallete i would love this to gift to someone for birthday or just as a kind gift. I love the colors for myself also something i would wear myself.
Ruthy G.
It was a gift for my birthday and I really really love this palette, Its great, amazing and it has good pigments but it's so expensive😣 but if you have the money and you can buy it, do it😏
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
 I work for MAC Cosmetics and I absolutely love this pallet for my make up kit and for my personal use so it's natural every day colors it's amazing. I love that these colors are for every day and you can spice them up to be more for dramatic evening if you want.
Alina D.
Roseville, CA
I personally LOVE single eye shadows from MAC BUT whenever they come in a palette the formula is totally different. No pigment what so ever. Not worth the buy! Save your $$$$
alexis a.
Love the shades and the way they pigment . It blends better then most eyeshadows . Use it almost everyday . Very easy to apply and use no need for glitter glue . Yes I would buy again without a doubt .
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
I love mac and I think you can pay it because it is worth it I don't like too much those shimmer eyeshadow but the others colors are really good! I'll definitely buy it again!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
I love this palette, it has an amazing pigmentation, blends pretty well. Also the color selection is perfect for like a natural eye look or for a Smokey eye. Really recommended.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
These shadows are easy to blend to beginners. For the foiled shadows, use your fingertip or a brush sprayed with a setting spray as suggested and your eyeshadow will POP!
mia c.
This is my go to palette for a natural look. I use this product in my everyday routine and don't know what I would do without it! Great for hazel eye colors and I 10/10 recommend this product!
Amber H.
Kissimmee, FL
Great pigmentation and great for a very simple kind of look. You can do smoke eyes and didn't other looks that I think will go hand and hand with this great palette.
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?