BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainfor...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
I love this palette so much! I literally collect makeup palettes and this one is one of my faves! Easy to use and even easier to apply! Ilya is the best place to get it, or target! I recommend it to anyone who loves make up!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
One of my favorite palettes in my collection!! I use this 3-4 times a week and have created many different looks with it!! The Gals at my local MAC counter are amazing, they helped me pick this plus a bunch of other products!!
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Love this so much it was so pigmented never have I gotten such a good one I will definitely keep buying this my eye color is brown and I am a repeat user and I just love it so much guys please buy it you'll love it
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
Amazing pigmentation and such beautiful nude colors! pricing is not too bad but you will totally get what you paid for! i have had this product for atleast 2 years now and i would never drop it! simple but amazing!
Brittni M.
Youngsville, LA
The best nude palette! I love the different variety of nudes! So much fun to play around with and try new looks! I use this daily and totally great value for the amount of eyeshadows!
Sally F.
These eyeshadow are really easy and smooth to put on. They are pigmented by the way too. But these colors is best for those who like warm and soft tones. Its amazing. And it neutral.
vanessa r.
Los Angeles, CA
Good product but not consistent. You won't like all the colors and blendabily or color pay off of every single shade but you'll most likely find lots of favorites within the palette. Great product for the price.
Tamara C.
Norman , OK
This palette is def a bang for your buck , it would cost you less to buy the palette then each individual shadow alone . Easy to use all the colors go together and def worth the value
Catherine N.
I love love love this eyeshadow palette so much (that I had it for a long time and it's probably expired lol) but it is very pigmented and very easy to blend! Very cute colors too!
jenniffer m.
I bought two different pallets from Mac and I don't think it was worth the money I feel the shadows lack pigment and they just aren't that great I prefer my lorac pallet over my Mac
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?