BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Bree M.
This palette is so dope and new for Mac I love the packaging and words going across the front. The price is a bit much but it's kinda worth it the colors mix from matte to full metallic/shimmers. MUA needs this one
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I love these colors for my everyday daytime routine. The formula is undeniable and so rich. Great for beginners who want to test the waters with neutral shades. I recommend every makeup lover incorporating this into their collection!
Danielle P.
Ambler, PA
I love this palette! The shades in it are so beautiful and pigmented! They all go on so smoothly and easy to blend! This palette is a little on the pricey side but it is a high end product. I think you get your money's worth in this product. I would recommend it!
Arelis G.
In the flesh is one of Macs most beautiful palettes. You can create so many looks and the formula is perfection. They blend so effortlessly and literally last all day on the lids without fading or smearing or transferring.
Brandi M.
Nice pigment. I've only used maybe 6 of the colors. I'm a huge fan of nudes and shimmers and this palette provides both. MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
I love this palette so much! I literally collect makeup palettes and this one is one of my faves! Easy to use and even easier to apply! Ilya is the best place to get it, or target! I recommend it to anyone who loves make up!
Brandi R.
I use mine everyday! It's my absolute favorite for an amazing smokey eye. I also use the nude colors to cover up dark circles after a night of caring for a sick 10 month old. It's awesome.
maria r.
Meu deus essa maleta de sombras mais puchada pra cores nude e maron são ótima pra fazer um perfeito esfumado ou ate um degrade nossa essa maleta tenho serteza q TDs as mulheres vão querer experimenta eu já usei e amei
Kara G.
I am not a huge fan of this eyeshadow palette. It was the first one I tried from Mac and I was expecting to love it like I do with most of their products. But, I don't think it blended well nor have great pigmentation.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
One of my favorite palettes in my collection!! I use this 3-4 times a week and have created many different looks with it!! The Gals at my local MAC counter are amazing, they helped me pick this plus a bunch of other products!!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?