BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Nicole G.
Papillion, NE
I was looking for a palette that I knew I would use all the colors and this is it! All of my colors are equally used ūüėā & the quality of the pigment and shadow is fabulous. Nothing compares to Mac shadows!
Shyra L.
lithia springs
Its great and last very long its my favorite product ever i use it all the time amd it last a very long time i will continue to use and cant see anything better than this product its gives definition to my eyes and mak eit wonderful look
Anna M.
Buckley , MI
Love the colors of this eyeshadow pallet. They are absolutely beautiful and true to their color. Very easy to apply/blend with each of these colors. Stays on all day and they have a very smooth texture.
Arianna R.
These large palettes are such a great value. Especially if you are thinking about getting at least 3 shadows anyway. It turns out the three colors I wanted were in the palette so I got just what I wanted + more!!
Nathaly P.
These eyeshadows were hardly noticeable on the eyes. They were extremely difficult to blend out and they had a lot of fall out. I would not recommend these. I would stick with their single eyeshadows.
Cally M.
i LOVE this palette! i'm a sucker for nude-toned palettes and this is a great one! even the lighter colors have a great pigmentation which isn't too common is lighter colors as much as it is in dark ones. i would definitely recommend!
Salma K.
Aurora, IL
This is a palette which I use every time , whenever I reach out for eye shadows .it is not comparable to any other palette , very easy to apply , pigmented very rich texture . I would recommend it to each and every women out there .
Erica S.
I really like Mac eye shadows . I don't have any issues . But of course some colors are different . And the type of shadow too . You. An always go to the mac counter and ask to play with the makeup they will help you out !!!!!!!!!
Vanessa S.
Cody, WY
Colors are perfect! Not too bright and not to soft. This palette has more of a natural look than most does. I use several more nude eyeshadow on this palette to look not plain pale look nor smokey but average look!
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA
Love love this palette. The colors are natural and you can use them for everyday. The packaging is nice. Mac is always a bit pricey but their products are top notch. I would buy this again and I would recommend people to get it!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?