BY MAC COSMETICS #84 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Yara A.
Yara A.
Dubai,DXB
I loved this mascara,I love how it indiviualized my lashes so it dosent look clumpy and definitely gave some color but I wish it gave more volume
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Clawson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for day to day wear. I really like how it separates my lashes because the lashes on my rt eye like to clump together for some reason. It provides nice lengthening and works wonders on my lower lashes.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't amazed with this mascara. I dont care the wand. The formula was okay. It just didn't give me the look I like with mascara. It gives a very subtle look in my opinion.
BOUTH A.
BOUTH A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite mascara! This is probably one of the best mascaras I've used. It goes on so smooth and stays in ALL day long without clumping or running. It makes my lashes super thick and long without making them look clumpy or unnatural. The brush does a great job at keeping my lashes separated and clump free! The tube is HUGE so I'm sure it will last you a while. It is a bit pricy ($23) but it is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a mascara that will last all day long and make your lashes thick while still being natural.
Dena D.
Dena D.
My favorite mascara of ALL time. Black? Check. Volumizing? Check. Lengthening? Check. Flakes? Nope! Smudges? Nope! Washes easily? Yep! This mascara does it all. It's definitely not waterproof, although they have a waterproof version, but I haven't tried it so I can't speak to it. I will admit, it is a wetter formula, especially brand new, and I like my lashes somewhat clumpy. Not like 4 lashes clumpy, but extra thick. Ppl always ask if I'm wearing falsies. I have decent lashes but this one rly does the trick. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I'm on my 6th tube!
jaylin P.
jaylin P.
Boise
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in my September Birchbox as one of my samples. It lasts until I remove my makeup at night. Seems pricey for the overall outcome, I have blue eyes and decently long lashes, and it didn't seem to make them "extreme" I won't be purchasing a full size, wasn't very impressed.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good mascara. It gives a lot of length to my lashes and is super easy to apply. It did clump up a little on my lower lashes, but I don't know if that was something I did because it was fine on my upper lashes.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the sample I chose for Birchbox this month because I used to love MAC mascara's. The wand is huge and pcisk up a lot of product so you do have to take some off. The formula is good but does tend to clump up. However this will give you lashes that are big and bold. We're talking almost false lash level. So it lives up to the name.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara, both bottom and top lashes, not a dry formula or wet. It glides on easily and doesn't smudge throughout the day! I use this product daily and never had an issue with it, it separates lashes and gives a lot of length, build-able volume
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mascara for YEARS before realizing I could get better ones. My inexperience with makeup make me think this mascara did the job. It definitely lengthened my lashes but it also left them a little clumped together and spidery. I will always have an attachment to this as I started to get into makeup, but this mascara wand and formula is in need of a 'face lift' now.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?