BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Elizabeth R.
Draper
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great if you like drastic. You can put on one coat and it looks like you put on 5 of a regular mascara. It goes on heavy but not clumpy. It’s not that expensive and they even have black and carbon black which is awesome
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this product used on me a couple of days ago. MAC was having a special event to promote their winter collection at my mall. They were offering to do your eyes or lips for free using the new products from their collection. I chose my eyes and the mascara they used (which wasn't new) was this and I absolutely loved it! My lashes are already long as it is. This mascara made my lashes look beautiful and very long!
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like but no is so good i like more colossal of maibelline no is waterproof and i like but the price not the alternative is maybelline
Barbie S.
Windham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara.  Sometimes I will try different brands for comparison but I always come back to this one.  The wand is easy to use for me, I like the straight bristles rather than curled ones (I always poke myself in the eye with those!).  The mascara NEVER clumps, even after I've had it for awhile.  It lengthens and opens my eye up very nicely.
Logan Elizabeth H.
erie
I’m obsessed with this product. I’ve been using it for years. The applicator is easy to hold and the eyelash brush makes your eyelashes dimensional and the perfect length. I 100% recommend this product!
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! It’s definitely not clumping and the applicator is amazing. The bristles are like rubber or plastic so it doesn’t cause clumping whatsoever. I prefer better than sex, but I do like this one as well!
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ummmm WOW!!!!!! I got this in an emergency at an airport when my luggage and I got separated. I find a MAC store and had a lady put some on me. Bought it immediately and LOVE it. Falsie effect without the hassle and the length I get it stellar!
Samantha T.
Cartersville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara! It makes my lashes look so long to the point I do not need to wear fake lashes! The prices aren't too much where it is a mac product. I have hazel eyes and it pops my eyes out even more. I always buy this about every 2 months since I use it so much.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not think I was going to love this mascara but I do. It definitely lengths and makes your lashes fuller.
Mackenzie B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara ever. Hands down. The only thing I have a issue with is that when I'm trying to take it off it gets stuff all in my eyes. Other than that it's fantastic.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?