BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katie S.
Great brush, easy application! I typically do not wear mascara but since getting this one in my ipsy bag I have more often
GINO G.
DORAL, FL
the best mask I've tasted! I achieved an incredible change in the first application, my most abundant lashes could be noticed, the color is a deep black and my eyes looked bigger. It is a perfect product for any occasion since it is water approved. I recommend it for all skin types or if you want a professional makeup and an incredible look for hours, 100% recommended
Nisha K.
swindon
This is my all time favourite mascara and the best one from MAC by far. The wand is long and flexible allowing the mascara to coat all the lashes. The mascara does wonders for lengthening and curling my lashes. The product glides on easily, without clumping. No need to use false lashes with this mascara.
María a.
utrera
Increibles resultado solo con una aplicación. En mi caso he conseguido lo que queria, unas pestañas de miedo, aparentemente se ven como si llevase postizas,lo recomiendo sin duda y volvere a comprarl cuando se me acabe el que tengo empezado
Joanne H.
Essex
This mascara is leagues above the others by Mac. The big brush is great for getting extra long lashes. Unfortunately it’s out of my price range these days but it’s very good. I’d recommend but cheaper alternatives are available
Leigh D.
Galashiels
This is by far my favourite MAC mascara. It does wonders for lengthening and curling my lashes! Every time I order from the MAC website, I choose this as my sample so that I have a small size for my bag for on the go!
Wendy C.
I got a tube of this in one of my Ipsy bags and I’m not impressed.

This doesn’t give my lashes any volume,length or anything. It does put color on my lashes and that’s it. I would never buy this.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great mascara ! Super easy to use and apply to your eyelashes . Does exactly as stated.leaves my eyelashes looking longer, fuller and feeling radiant ! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Victoria C.
Grimsby
MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara is a good all round mascara. It lasts well without crumbling or smudging. The brush is big and separated my lashes well without clumping. It thickened and lengthened my lashes but didn’t do much to curl them.
Guylaine D.
Moncton, NB
This brush coated every eye lashes so easily and smoothly. Not lump left behind. Natural but way improve look for my eyelashes! It is not waterproof so it can run a bit
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)