BY MAC COSMETICS #84 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Clawson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for day to day wear. I really like how it separates my lashes because the lashes on my rt eye like to clump together for some reason. It provides nice lengthening and works wonders on my lower lashes.
BOUTH A.
BOUTH A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite mascara! This is probably one of the best mascaras I've used. It goes on so smooth and stays in ALL day long without clumping or running. It makes my lashes super thick and long without making them look clumpy or unnatural. The brush does a great job at keeping my lashes separated and clump free! The tube is HUGE so I'm sure it will last you a while. It is a bit pricy ($23) but it is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a mascara that will last all day long and make your lashes thick while still being natural.
Dena D.
Dena D.
My favorite mascara of ALL time. Black? Check. Volumizing? Check. Lengthening? Check. Flakes? Nope! Smudges? Nope! Washes easily? Yep! This mascara does it all. It's definitely not waterproof, although they have a waterproof version, but I haven't tried it so I can't speak to it. I will admit, it is a wetter formula, especially brand new, and I like my lashes somewhat clumpy. Not like 4 lashes clumpy, but extra thick. Ppl always ask if I'm wearing falsies. I have decent lashes but this one rly does the trick. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I'm on my 6th tube!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara, both bottom and top lashes, not a dry formula or wet. It glides on easily and doesn't smudge throughout the day! I use this product daily and never had an issue with it, it separates lashes and gives a lot of length, build-able volume
Poppy R.
Poppy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara, HOLY GRAIL!! Its perfect and doesn't smudge under the eyes. It adds length and volume, darkening the lashes and making them POP. The price is very reasonable considering the quality.
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
I love this mascara!
When i used it my lashes look large and doesn't clump up.
The brush is amazing and the formula stays in all day long.
I totally recommended it!
Sara E.
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are not enough stars to accurately rate this product - that is how much I love LOVE this mascara.  Dramatic? No it is that much of a game changer.  I was gifted this product back in 2015 and it is literally the ONLY mascara I will use.  Not only does it give amazing added length and volume it never looks clumpy or spidery.  Just long natural looking lashes.  110% would recommend to every single person I know.
Amiirah N.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The medium-size wand is lined with rows of microfiber bristles that extend around the tip of the brush to coat even the tiniest lashes. The black formula goes on smoothly, even after I applied several coats. I piled on four coats and my lashes were transformed into dramatic, doll-like fringe, separated but not clumpy, curled but not spiky, and lengthened but not spidery. I hope you guys understand what I mean.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Glasgow
Make my lashes look amazing, makes them look super long and it is super black and last all day, don't have to wipe my under eyes during the day, it is great and well worth the money will definitely be buying again after I have finished my current one
This mascara is my go to for an everyday look. Makes lashes seem so long yet almost too dramatic. Definitely worth the price.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?