BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nisha K.
swindon
This is my all time favourite mascara and the best one from MAC by far. The wand is long and flexible allowing the mascara to coat all the lashes. The mascara does wonders for lengthening and curling my lashes. The product glides on easily, without clumping. No need to use false lashes with this mascara.
María a.
utrera
Increibles resultado solo con una aplicación. En mi caso he conseguido lo que queria, unas pestañas de miedo, aparentemente se ven como si llevase postizas,lo recomiendo sin duda y volvere a comprarl cuando se me acabe el que tengo empezado
Joanne H.
Essex
This mascara is leagues above the others by Mac. The big brush is great for getting extra long lashes. Unfortunately it’s out of my price range these days but it’s very good. I’d recommend but cheaper alternatives are available
Leigh D.
Galashiels
This is by far my favourite MAC mascara. It does wonders for lengthening and curling my lashes! Every time I order from the MAC website, I choose this as my sample so that I have a small size for my bag for on the go!
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great mascara ! Super easy to use and apply to your eyelashes . Does exactly as stated.leaves my eyelashes looking longer, fuller and feeling radiant ! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Karina M.
Abington, PA
*Easy to apply
*Allows for easy layering
*Gives lots of volume
*Makes lashes look long and thick
*Easy to wash off with any regular face wash
*Most mascaras end up under my eyes (causing raccoon eyes) but this one stays put!
*Does not flake
*Would highly recommend
Gillian T.
Taftville, CT
i received a sample from my Birch Box and it is now one of my favorite mascaras , is a little expensive but it is worth buying i believe. packaging is simple and i've used this everyday since i got it on December 24th.
Marina V.
Madrid
I love this mascara, makes my eyelashes so long. I have tried many other mascaras and this one is the one that suits me the best. In fact, it is the third time that i have bought it. I totally recommend it!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I have tried a large variety of mascaras and was a devoted MUF extravagant lash user, but now... I can't touch another mascara expect this one!! I am soo impressed! It used to take me 3 different mascaras to get my lashes full,dark, separated, and voluminous.. MAC EXTreme lash is perfect on its own!! No cons, just pros:

-does not clump (releases the perfect amount; I can do both eyes without re-inserting the wand)

-doesn't flake off for me (really did not budge at all after 15 hours of hustle and bustle)

- separates
-delivers color
- curls
-volume

For a dramatic look, I suggest a more than one swipe, but for daytime definitely one is enough!

Price is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I'm switching to this mascara after receiving a sample from ipsy and from Mac (with purchase). I just hope the large tube works like the sample!!
Sarah B.
Grantham, Lincs
This is the only mascara I have found that does not run during a 12 hour shift. I have blue eyes and blonde hair and this product suits me beautifully. Love the applicator, would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone who has the same problem with mascara running through the day when wearing for long periods 12+ hours
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)