BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this product used on me a couple of days ago. MAC was having a special event to promote their winter collection at my mall. They were offering to do your eyes or lips for free using the new products from their collection. I chose my eyes and the mascara they used (which wasn't new) was this and I absolutely loved it! My lashes are already long as it is. This mascara made my lashes look beautiful and very long!
Barbie S.
Windham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara.  Sometimes I will try different brands for comparison but I always come back to this one.  The wand is easy to use for me, I like the straight bristles rather than curled ones (I always poke myself in the eye with those!).  The mascara NEVER clumps, even after I've had it for awhile.  It lengthens and opens my eye up very nicely.
Logan Elizabeth H.
erie
I’m obsessed with this product. I’ve been using it for years. The applicator is easy to hold and the eyelash brush makes your eyelashes dimensional and the perfect length. I 100% recommend this product!
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ummmm WOW!!!!!! I got this in an emergency at an airport when my luggage and I got separated. I find a MAC store and had a lady put some on me. Bought it immediately and LOVE it. Falsie effect without the hassle and the length I get it stellar!
Samantha T.
Cartersville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara! It makes my lashes look so long to the point I do not need to wear fake lashes! The prices aren't too much where it is a mac product. I have hazel eyes and it pops my eyes out even more. I always buy this about every 2 months since I use it so much.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not think I was going to love this mascara but I do. It definitely lengths and makes your lashes fuller.
Tali L.
Chicago Illinios
It is an amazing product. It got my lashs so long I didn't need to use other mascaras with it. It is so rich and gooey and dries so elegently
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MASCARA! used it for the first time from my cousin and it instantly curled my lashes and had a drastic effect. Went to macys and used my rewards to get 15% off so it came to about $20, but definitely well worth especially compared to some cheaper products that I use.
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for day to day wear. I really like how it separates my lashes because the lashes on my rt eye like to clump together for some reason. It provides nice lengthening and works wonders on my lower lashes.
BOUTH A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite mascara! This is probably one of the best mascaras I've used. It goes on so smooth and stays in ALL day long without clumping or running. It makes my lashes super thick and long without making them look clumpy or unnatural. The brush does a great job at keeping my lashes separated and clump free! The tube is HUGE so I'm sure it will last you a while. It is a bit pricy ($23) but it is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a mascara that will last all day long and make your lashes thick while still being natural.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?