BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this in the purple and it is awful. The color doesn't show up on my lashes. It does not make them look as good as other mascaras. Really upset with this purchase and wild not recommend it.
Illsie A.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. I have no negatives comments on this mascara. It makes my lashes even out longer. And my bottom lashes as well. Dry fast so it doenst get all over. This is my favorite mascara.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It gives you amazing length and makes your lashes look just that more insanely gorgeous! Excellent mascara if you are going to a special event!!!! You won't be sorry you purchased this gem!
RayZhawna M.
RayZhawna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It instantly makes my lashes long and full looking. It does feel a little heavy going on and thick but when it dries my lashes are perfect
Emily G.
Emily G.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Let me tell ya something, iv never used a mascara so magical like this one, I have short fair eyelashes and have gaps in between due to the over use of waterproof drug store mascara. this product leaves my eyelashes looking like Kylie jenners, no joke. I feel in love so you guys have to get it !
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
I've re-ordered this mascara more than any other mascara product I've ever owned! It makes my lashes look thick and defined without any clumps and definitely lasts all day. You can also wear it casually or layer it on for a more dramatic look!
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Seattle, WA
This has been my favorite mascara for years! I use the 3D one (extra black) there will always be a place for this in my makeup bag! It makes your lashes looks so beautiful!
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Saint Louis
I switched from a different mac mascara and im not so happy. Too much mascara comes out on applicator and coats lashes way to much. Will be going back to my previous one!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Lake View, AL
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
After researching and trying to find a mascara that would give my thin lashes a dramatic effect AND not flake off under my eyes all day, I've finally found the one! Everything else has either smudged everywhere by the end of the day or been so hard to take off I had to wear it for a week.
Ayvee V.
Ayvee V.
This is one of the products I use everytime I do a full face, works great for brown eyes! Easy to apply and goes on dramatically. It's a bit pricier but absolutely worth it. Will buy again!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?