BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
I got this as a free sample from mac with my purchase and it is AMAZING! This has become my go to mascara since I received it. I will be purchasing the full size. It makes my lashes look so much longer and defined and I don't feel like I have to put a goop a lot on. It doesnt clump and it stays in place all day long. Best mascara ever!
Jamie G.
Cary , NC
Typically I dont wear Mac but I had my makeup done and this mascara was used and it is awesome! I have hazel eyes and it made them really just pop! Such a vibrant color and gave them mega length. The price is good considering some travel sizes can be the same price! I definitely will be purchasing this as my new favorite mascara.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I just love this product and all the colors .and i would love to buy all colors. But it little expensive . But I can't wait to buy my fav color so finally I brought one of my fav color . I m happy with my purchase
Sharleen T.
Holy smokes I think I found my new favorite mascara. I just received this as a sample from one of my Mac purchases and I am in love. Great value easy to use not clumpy whatsoever I think it's honestly the brush or the wand whichever one you want to say but great stuff and will be definitely buying the big size
Isabel T.
I adore this stuff! Makes my eyelashes POP. Especially after I use an eyelash curler on them first. It's honestly on the expensive side but it seems worth it to me. It's lasted a very long time (about 7 months of daily use.) without aging poorly and getting gross and clumpy. Very good quality formula.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my least favorite mascaras. I'm very lucky in the sense that my lashes look great with pretty much any mascara but this one is messy. There is way too much product that comes out onto the brush and makes my lashes super clumpy. I wanted to love this since so many do, but it's def not for me.
shelby z.
Norman , OK
This is by far my favorite mascara. If I could compare it to how high quality it, let's just say I traded my "Better than sex" mascara for this and never looked back. The formula and brush minimized the amounts of coats I need to make and impact and it is so easy to apply on my lower lashes.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I use this mascara every day and its one of the best mascaras I have ever gotten! It makes your lashes so long and thick, I have gotten questions if my lashes are fake eye lashes because they are so long and thick and they get surprised when i tell them no these are my real eyelashes. I recommend you get this product as soon as you can !
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Love this mascara , it's very pigmented.
I use it everytime I wear falsies because it blends my falsies into my natural lashes. My only complain is that it gets everywhere you have to be careful not too move while applying and make sure to wait for it to dry before moving on.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
I decide to try this as a sample after ordering from mac.com. This provides more length and separation than volume and thickness. It does not clump up at all! Although I typically prefer thick and voluminous lashes, it's nice to have a mascara that will create longer lashes
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?