BY MAC COSMETICS #88 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
I absolutely love the waterproof version of this, it is my holy grail mascara!! It doesn't flake and it makes my lashes look phenomenal! I love the packaging and the wand as well. If your looking for a good mascara please give it a try!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good mascara. It gives a lot of length to my lashes and is super easy to apply. It did clump up a little on my lower lashes, but I don't know if that was something I did because it was fine on my upper lashes.
C R.
C R.
This mascara was not a favorite of mine. I purchased it at the MAC Counter in Macy's, after the rep. gave it glowing reviews. In particular she like the way the mascara wand was, but for me... it clumped up the mascara and poked me in the eye one too many times.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Clawson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for day to day wear. I really like how it separates my lashes because the lashes on my rt eye like to clump together for some reason. It provides nice lengthening and works wonders on my lower lashes.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and I love it's amazing. It makes my lashes so long and full. It's long lasting and doesn't have fall out. I got it at Mac. It was like 60$ at Mac but that's because I got it and got my makeup done too
Preetyo C.
Preetyo C.
NorCal
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara if i want a high volume look. the packaging is great and i bought it online at the Mac website. I use it once in a while, but definitely use other mascaras more. I would buy it again!
Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy muy fanática de las máscaras y está en particular me es una de mis favoritas, no te deja las pestañas pegajosas, el cepillo es súper manejable, el efecto que da al alargarte las pestañas es increíble y lo mejor de todo te dura muchisimo y no se corre la mascara en días calurosos.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so far my absolute favorite mascara! My boyfriend bought it for me to try and I fell in love with it! It looks a bit funky and weird but the brush is amazing it gives volume and spreads each lash! I definitely recommend this mascara!
H Q.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
I am running low on this mascara and about to replenish my stash. One tube lasted me about ten months. It is my holy grail. Applies perfectly, no fall out, lengthens and thickens. Someone asked me if I was wearing those Younique fiber lashes once when I was only wearing two coats of this mascara. It's lovely!
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this in the purple and it is awful. The color doesn't show up on my lashes. It does not make them look as good as other mascaras. Really upset with this purchase and wild not recommend it.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?