BY MAC COSMETICS #84 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
jailine L.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I use this mascara every day and its one of the best mascaras I have ever gotten! It makes your lashes so long and thick, I have gotten questions if my lashes are fake eye lashes because they are so long and thick and they get surprised when i tell them no these are my real eyelashes. I recommend you get this product as soon as you can !
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara , it's very pigmented.
I use it everytime I wear falsies because it blends my falsies into my natural lashes. My only complain is that it gets everywhere you have to be careful not too move while applying and make sure to wait for it to dry before moving on.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is soooo amazing. This does my tiny lashes so much justice. I haven't gotten this mascara for a while but I want to repurchase it soon. The wand is nice and it doesn't get everywhere. The formula of the mascara isn't too watery or too thick. I really love it!
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Is it so great it separates each lash it is one of my favorite mascaras. It also gives your eyelashes dimension I love it. I will continue buying this because it's so great! I think the bristles are so small that it's meant to coat and seperate each lash.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decide to try this as a sample after ordering from mac.com. This provides more length and separation than volume and thickness. It does not clump up at all! Although I typically prefer thick and voluminous lashes, it's nice to have a mascara that will create longer lashes
Mary F.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I am usually very picky about my mascara. I have long thick lashes, and bad mascara will leave them clumpy and unappealing. However, this mascara really increased my thicknesss without all the clumping. I'm definitely planning on ordering more soon!
Chrystal C.
Chrystal C.
Clearwater
I absolutely love this mascara. No false lashes needed after using this! It creates a full bold and long look on eyelashes. The only downfall is the small brush often has too much product on it so you have to be careful before putting it on that the product is evenly distributed on the brush.
Marielle M.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing mascara, it is one of my top 3, is is easy to use, I don't need to curl my eyelashes with this kind of formula and wand, it is easy to remove and it won't smudge throughout the day, I will definitely repurchase soon
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Is a good mascara overall, however I have used a much better curling mascara from MAC that unfortunately has been discontinued. My eyes are color brown and I used the black mascara, I only recommend it as a back up mascara but not your primary one, it gets dry easily also.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Texarkana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have mascara! It curls my already voluminous lashes and lasts all day without flakes and smudges. I would say this is pretty equal to another high end that's a little cheaper but the formula keeps me reaching for it!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?