BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lucy C.
Lived what it did with my lashes. Not a bad price for Mac. The only down side is that it irritated my eyes. As a contact lens wearers it is noit uncomun for this to happen. Just expected more from a brand like Mac. Will not buy again but would recomend for non contact lens wearers.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Love this mascara , it's very pigmented.
I use it everytime I wear falsies because it blends my falsies into my natural lashes. My only complain is that it gets everywhere you have to be careful not too move while applying and make sure to wait for it to dry before moving on.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Is it so great it separates each lash it is one of my favorite mascaras. It also gives your eyelashes dimension I love it. I will continue buying this because it's so great! I think the bristles are so small that it's meant to coat and seperate each lash.
Janiah C.
Springfield
This product gives my lashes so much length my lashes go 0-100 in seconds this works on short or long lashes for my first time using this product I say this is worth every penny and I would definitely buy this product again
Nikki S.
I'm not a huge mac makeup user but this mascara is soooooo good! It really lengthens your lashes so evenly without clumping. This is my go-to mascara! Not too expensive for how long it lasts and perfect for casual or dressing up.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
I decide to try this as a sample after ordering from mac.com. This provides more length and separation than volume and thickness. It does not clump up at all! Although I typically prefer thick and voluminous lashes, it's nice to have a mascara that will create longer lashes
Karen L.
Las Cruces , NM
This is so far my absolute favorite mascara! My boyfriend bought it for me to try and I fell in love with it! It looks a bit funky and weird but the brush is amazing it gives volume and spreads each lash! I definitely recommend this mascara!
Erica W.
This mascara is soooo amazing. This does my tiny lashes so much justice. I haven't gotten this mascara for a while but I want to repurchase it soon. The wand is nice and it doesn't get everywhere. The formula of the mascara isn't too watery or too thick. I really love it!
Sarah M.
Dover, DE
I HATE this mascara. I've gotten it 2 different times now in sample form to try before buying. AWFUL. The first time I got it, the tube was empty. Completely empty. The second time I got it, it was clumpy and smelled "off" like maybe it was expired. NOT a fan!
Chrystal C.
Clearwater
I absolutely love this mascara. No false lashes needed after using this! It creates a full bold and long look on eyelashes. The only downfall is the small brush often has too much product on it so you have to be careful before putting it on that the product is evenly distributed on the brush.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)