BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Mary F.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I am usually very picky about my mascara. I have long thick lashes, and bad mascara will leave them clumpy and unappealing. However, this mascara really increased my thicknesss without all the clumping. I'm definitely planning on ordering more soon!
Chrystal C.
Chrystal C.
Clearwater
I absolutely love this mascara. No false lashes needed after using this! It creates a full bold and long look on eyelashes. The only downfall is the small brush often has too much product on it so you have to be careful before putting it on that the product is evenly distributed on the brush.
Marielle M.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing mascara, it is one of my top 3, is is easy to use, I don't need to curl my eyelashes with this kind of formula and wand, it is easy to remove and it won't smudge throughout the day, I will definitely repurchase soon
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Texarkana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have mascara! It curls my already voluminous lashes and lasts all day without flakes and smudges. I would say this is pretty equal to another high end that's a little cheaper but the formula keeps me reaching for it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Is a good mascara overall, however I have used a much better curling mascara from MAC that unfortunately has been discontinued. My eyes are color brown and I used the black mascara, I only recommend it as a back up mascara but not your primary one, it gets dry easily also.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
I absolutely love the waterproof version of this, it is my holy grail mascara!! It doesn't flake and it makes my lashes look phenomenal! I love the packaging and the wand as well. If your looking for a good mascara please give it a try!
C R.
C R.
This mascara was not a favorite of mine. I purchased it at the MAC Counter in Macy's, after the rep. gave it glowing reviews. In particular she like the way the mascara wand was, but for me... it clumped up the mascara and poked me in the eye one too many times.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and I love it's amazing. It makes my lashes so long and full. It's long lasting and doesn't have fall out. I got it at Mac. It was like 60$ at Mac but that's because I got it and got my makeup done too
Preetyo C.
Preetyo C.
NorCal
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara if i want a high volume look. the packaging is great and i bought it online at the Mac website. I use it once in a while, but definitely use other mascaras more. I would buy it again!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so far my absolute favorite mascara! My boyfriend bought it for me to try and I fell in love with it! It looks a bit funky and weird but the brush is amazing it gives volume and spreads each lash! I definitely recommend this mascara!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?