BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Typically I dont wear Mac but I had my makeup done and this mascara was used and it is awesome! I have hazel eyes and it made them really just pop! Such a vibrant color and gave them mega length. The price is good considering some travel sizes can be the same price! I definitely will be purchasing this as my new favorite mascara.
Paige G.
Make my lashes very long, and lush. However I have realized that the product can be clumpy. The brush is made for easy apply to all lashes, which is convenient. If you use this product you will want to invest in an eyelash brush. I like this product, would buy again. MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I just love this product and all the colors .and i would love to buy all colors. But it little expensive . But I can't wait to buy my fav color so finally I brought one of my fav color . I m happy with my purchase
Cindy D.
I received this mascara as a Christmas present and I don't really like it. It does make my lashes longer but it does not keep them curled. I would recommend this mascara for someone who has their lashes naturally curly.
Sharleen T.
Holy smokes I think I found my new favorite mascara. I just received this as a sample from one of my Mac purchases and I am in love. Great value easy to use not clumpy whatsoever I think it's honestly the brush or the wand whichever one you want to say but great stuff and will be definitely buying the big size
Isabel T.
I adore this stuff! Makes my eyelashes POP. Especially after I use an eyelash curler on them first. It's honestly on the expensive side but it seems worth it to me. It's lasted a very long time (about 7 months of daily use.) without aging poorly and getting gross and clumpy. Very good quality formula.
shelby z.
Norman , OK
This is by far my favorite mascara. If I could compare it to how high quality it, let's just say I traded my "Better than sex" mascara for this and never looked back. The formula and brush minimized the amounts of coats I need to make and impact and it is so easy to apply on my lower lashes.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my least favorite mascaras. I'm very lucky in the sense that my lashes look great with pretty much any mascara but this one is messy. There is way too much product that comes out onto the brush and makes my lashes super clumpy. I wanted to love this since so many do, but it's def not for me.
Lucy C.
Lived what it did with my lashes. Not a bad price for Mac. The only down side is that it irritated my eyes. As a contact lens wearers it is noit uncomun for this to happen. Just expected more from a brand like Mac. Will not buy again but would recomend for non contact lens wearers.
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MASCARA! used it for the first time from my cousin and it instantly curled my lashes and had a drastic effect. Went to macys and used my rewards to get 15% off so it came to about $20, but definitely well worth especially compared to some cheaper products that I use.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)