BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this product and all the colors .and i would love to buy all colors. But it little expensive . But I can't wait to buy my fav color so finally I brought one of my fav color . I m happy with my purchase
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy smokes I think I found my new favorite mascara. I just received this as a sample from one of my Mac purchases and I am in love. Great value easy to use not clumpy whatsoever I think it's honestly the brush or the wand whichever one you want to say but great stuff and will be definitely buying the big size
Isabel T.
Isabel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this stuff! Makes my eyelashes POP. Especially after I use an eyelash curler on them first. It's honestly on the expensive side but it seems worth it to me. It's lasted a very long time (about 7 months of daily use.) without aging poorly and getting gross and clumpy. Very good quality formula.
Adelina G.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my least favorite mascaras. I'm very lucky in the sense that my lashes look great with pretty much any mascara but this one is messy. There is way too much product that comes out onto the brush and makes my lashes super clumpy. I wanted to love this since so many do, but it's def not for me.
shelby z.
shelby z.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite mascara. If I could compare it to how high quality it, let's just say I traded my "Better than sex" mascara for this and never looked back. The formula and brush minimized the amounts of coats I need to make and impact and it is so easy to apply on my lower lashes.
jailine L.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I use this mascara every day and its one of the best mascaras I have ever gotten! It makes your lashes so long and thick, I have gotten questions if my lashes are fake eye lashes because they are so long and thick and they get surprised when i tell them no these are my real eyelashes. I recommend you get this product as soon as you can !
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara , it's very pigmented.
I use it everytime I wear falsies because it blends my falsies into my natural lashes. My only complain is that it gets everywhere you have to be careful not too move while applying and make sure to wait for it to dry before moving on.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Is it so great it separates each lash it is one of my favorite mascaras. It also gives your eyelashes dimension I love it. I will continue buying this because it's so great! I think the bristles are so small that it's meant to coat and seperate each lash.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decide to try this as a sample after ordering from mac.com. This provides more length and separation than volume and thickness. It does not clump up at all! Although I typically prefer thick and voluminous lashes, it's nice to have a mascara that will create longer lashes
Mary F.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I am usually very picky about my mascara. I have long thick lashes, and bad mascara will leave them clumpy and unappealing. However, this mascara really increased my thicknesss without all the clumping. I'm definitely planning on ordering more soon!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?