BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Janiah C.
Springfield
This product gives my lashes so much length my lashes go 0-100 in seconds this works on short or long lashes for my first time using this product I say this is worth every penny and I would definitely buy this product again
Erica W.
This mascara is soooo amazing. This does my tiny lashes so much justice. I haven't gotten this mascara for a while but I want to repurchase it soon. The wand is nice and it doesn't get everywhere. The formula of the mascara isn't too watery or too thick. I really love it!
Gabriela A.
With the Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash I had a very strange love and hate relationship! The first time I tried it I must say that I did not like it, I left my lashes super lumpy and did not get the finish I wanted, a few days later I decided to give it another chance and I realized that I was applying it badly, Product is too much and you must be careful that it covers the whole brush and not just some parts!

From this I will tell you the following: The brush is fantastic, I have always liked the short strands because they evenly distribute the product and allow you to get more volume! The formula is thick and gives a beautiful black finish to your eyelashes! You can play with it depending on how dramatic you want your look, several layers will give you a more intense finish, it all depends on what you want to achieve!
I particularly before applying it brush my eyelashes (so that they are well separated) and the curls, I then apply the mascara and I am ready to start the day!
Samantha T.
Cartersville
This is my go-to mascara! It makes my lashes look so long to the point I do not need to wear fake lashes! The prices aren't too much where it is a mac product. I have hazel eyes and it pops my eyes out even more. I always buy this about every 2 months since I use it so much.
Jessica A.
Is a good mascara overall, however I have used a much better curling mascara from MAC that unfortunately has been discontinued. My eyes are color brown and I used the black mascara, I only recommend it as a back up mascara but not your primary one, it gets dry easily also.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
Ummmm WOW!!!!!! I got this in an emergency at an airport when my luggage and I got separated. I find a MAC store and had a lady put some on me. Bought it immediately and LOVE it. Falsie effect without the hassle and the length I get it stellar!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is a really good mascara. It gives a lot of length to my lashes and is super easy to apply. It did clump up a little on my lower lashes, but I don't know if that was something I did because it was fine on my upper lashes.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
This stuff is great! It’s definitely not clumping and the applicator is amazing. The bristles are like rubber or plastic so it doesn’t cause clumping whatsoever. I prefer better than sex, but I do like this one as well!
Madison J.
I really like the mascara wand. The bristles catch every bit of your lashes. The formula is nice but nothing mind blowing. The wand alone is worth it and it does define your lashes!
Leslie W.
I wasn't amazed with this mascara. I dont care the wand. The formula was okay. It just didn't give me the look I like with mascara. It gives a very subtle look in my opinion.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?