BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With the Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash I had a very strange love and hate relationship! The first time I tried it I must say that I did not like it, I left my lashes super lumpy and did not get the finish I wanted, a few days later I decided to give it another chance and I realized that I was applying it badly, Product is too much and you must be careful that it covers the whole brush and not just some parts!

From this I will tell you the following: The brush is fantastic, I have always liked the short strands because they evenly distribute the product and allow you to get more volume! The formula is thick and gives a beautiful black finish to your eyelashes! You can play with it depending on how dramatic you want your look, several layers will give you a more intense finish, it all depends on what you want to achieve!
I particularly before applying it brush my eyelashes (so that they are well separated) and the curls, I then apply the mascara and I am ready to start the day!
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Wow! This mascara is the best that I've ever tried. Just to begin with the packaging design of this product It's wonderful It has a curvature on the middle of the brush that gives you a great stability when you apply the product on your eyelashes. The Synthetic bristles has a good shape and size. You can easily apply on any eye format. And it has also a very good pigmentation! Loved it.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, let me start by saying I'm a total mascara snob and not in a way that I  exclusively use designer/high end but rather I stay away from some particular brands because I've had nothing but terrible experiences with them. I have extremely watery eyes so waterproof mascara is absolute must for me. It makes me beyond happy this comes in a waterproof formula! The wand in this baby is absolutely amazing and gets every single individual lash, even the super tiny ones (that I didn't even know existed until I started using this) in the inner corners of my eyes. It isn't clumpy, it doesn't flake and the tube the wand and formula comes in is quite interesting! I have several samples of the regular form and I also have six from the Work It Out collection. YES!!!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Favorite mascara I have ever used. I always come back to this one. It makes my eyelashes look so long, dark and thick. I already have naturally long eyelashes but since my eyelashes are blonde this mascara really helps them stand out and show how long they really are. The brush on the mascara wand I really love, too. Plus this mascara stays on really well! I've only had it smudge under my eyes a teeny bit but compared to other mascaras I really love this one the most.
Lyss E.
Lyss E.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara awhile ago from a MAC counter. It's a typical priced mascara, and you get the same amount of product as you would any. The only downfall I saw with this was the smell- smells like strong chemicals/paint. Wouldn't recommend for daily use near the eye area.. But it was very Black & pigmented. No false lashes would be needed when using this. Gets clumpy/spidery towards the end. I might think about repurchasing once I run out of mascaras.
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
I LOVE that this mascara feels light even when I've applied quite a few cots. When it's called extreme dimensions it means it, it's super volumizing, lengthening and curling! My lashes feel soft even after three coats. I love the way it gives me lashes like a doll! I like the brush, I think the brush is the reason it doesn't clump. It doesn't smudge or flake like most which makes it very easy to get even the shortest of bottom lashes.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This is the best mascara I have ever tried. I completely swear by this product and would recommend it to anyone.  I thankfully have already pretty full lashes, but even my mom who isn't as blessed loves this. When wearing this mascara, I would always get asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes.  I never had a problem with flakes or taking it off before bed. The formula is liquidy for the first couple of uses, but then it's perfect.  I recently switched to all cruelty free products, so I unfortunately don't use this anymore and I miss it so much.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
You won't need false eye lashes after using this mascara! Every eye lash type becomes fuller and longer within 1-2 strokes. Your lashes will stay perfect all day without the mascara flaking off. I haven't used any other mascara since I've used this! Will definitely continue to buy this product again. It's worth the $23 I spent on the tube!
Darcee M.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a free sample from mac with my purchase and it is AMAZING! This has become my go to mascara since I received it. I will be purchasing the full size. It makes my lashes look so much longer and defined and I don't feel like I have to put a goop a lot on. It doesnt clump and it stays in place all day long. Best mascara ever!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Typically I dont wear Mac but I had my makeup done and this mascara was used and it is awesome! I have hazel eyes and it made them really just pop! Such a vibrant color and gave them mega length. The price is good considering some travel sizes can be the same price! I definitely will be purchasing this as my new favorite mascara.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?