BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alyssa B.
I had this product used on me a couple of days ago. MAC was having a special event to promote their winter collection at my mall. They were offering to do your eyes or lips for free using the new products from their collection. I chose my eyes and the mascara they used (which wasn't new) was this and I absolutely loved it! My lashes are already long as it is. This mascara made my lashes look beautiful and very long!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I used this mascara for YEARS before realizing I could get better ones. My inexperience with makeup make me think this mascara did the job. It definitely lengthened my lashes but it also left them a little clumped together and spidery. I will always have an attachment to this as I started to get into makeup, but this mascara wand and formula is in need of a 'face lift' now.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got this in my September Birchbox as one of my samples. It lasts until I remove my makeup at night. Seems pricey for the overall outcome, I have blue eyes and decently long lashes, and it didn't seem to make them "extreme" I won't be purchasing a full size, wasn't very impressed.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
This was the sample I chose for Birchbox this month because I used to love MAC mascara's. The wand is huge and pcisk up a lot of product so you do have to take some off. The formula is good but does tend to clump up. However this will give you lashes that are big and bold. We're talking almost false lash level. So it lives up to the name.
Logan Elizabeth H.
erie
I’m obsessed with this product. I’ve been using it for years. The applicator is easy to hold and the eyelash brush makes your eyelashes dimensional and the perfect length. I 100% recommend this product!
Paige G.
Make my lashes very long, and lush. However I have realized that the product can be clumpy. The brush is made for easy apply to all lashes, which is convenient. If you use this product you will want to invest in an eyelash brush. I like this product, would buy again. MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
This is a great mascara for day to day wear. I really like how it separates my lashes because the lashes on my rt eye like to clump together for some reason. It provides nice lengthening and works wonders on my lower lashes.
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MASCARA! used it for the first time from my cousin and it instantly curled my lashes and had a drastic effect. Went to macys and used my rewards to get 15% off so it came to about $20, but definitely well worth especially compared to some cheaper products that I use.
Lucy C.
Lived what it did with my lashes. Not a bad price for Mac. The only down side is that it irritated my eyes. As a contact lens wearers it is noit uncomun for this to happen. Just expected more from a brand like Mac. Will not buy again but would recomend for non contact lens wearers.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Is it so great it separates each lash it is one of my favorite mascaras. It also gives your eyelashes dimension I love it. I will continue buying this because it's so great! I think the bristles are so small that it's meant to coat and seperate each lash.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?