BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Betty F.
Loved the volume and length from mac in extreme dimension mascara. It lasted all day without crumbling.
Maria T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love love MAC most of my makeup it from mac . i used it for my wedding last year it last a long time
Katya G.
I loved this! Really great mascara,very very black and long lasting. My favorite mascara right now.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This makes my lashes look fluffy and longer and not clumpy like some mascaras. I love it
Emma G.
😱 yes yes yes yes when I first tried this product out I fell in love with it last long
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
I definely felt in love with this mascara! I use it everyday and it never disappoints
Barbie S.
Windham
This is my go-to mascara.  Sometimes I will try different brands for comparison but I always come back to this one.  The wand is easy to use for me, I like the straight bristles rather than curled ones (I always poke myself in the eye with those!).  The mascara NEVER clumps, even after I've had it for awhile.  It lengthens and opens my eye up very nicely.
Dena D.
My favorite mascara of ALL time. Black? Check. Volumizing? Check. Lengthening? Check. Flakes? Nope! Smudges? Nope! Washes easily? Yep! This mascara does it all. It's definitely not waterproof, although they have a waterproof version, but I haven't tried it so I can't speak to it. I will admit, it is a wetter formula, especially brand new, and I like my lashes somewhat clumpy. Not like 4 lashes clumpy, but extra thick. Ppl always ask if I'm wearing falsies. I have decent lashes but this one rly does the trick. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I'm on my 6th tube!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This mascara is great if you like drastic. You can put on one coat and it looks like you put on 5 of a regular mascara. It goes on heavy but not clumpy. It’s not that expensive and they even have black and carbon black which is awesome
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
There are not enough stars to accurately rate this product - that is how much I love LOVE this mascara.  Dramatic? No it is that much of a game changer.  I was gifted this product back in 2015 and it is literally the ONLY mascara I will use.  Not only does it give amazing added length and volume it never looks clumpy or spidery.  Just long natural looking lashes.  110% would recommend to every single person I know.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?