BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
My favorited waterproof mascara of all time. It does not flake, clump or feel heavy on my lashes. It would be nice if the brush was angled to reach my corners better. Other than that I love it!!!!
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
This is a great mascara for day to day wear. I really like how it separates my lashes because the lashes on my rt eye like to clump together for some reason. It provides nice lengthening and works wonders on my lower lashes.
Angela P.
Tuckahoe , NY
I can always count on my mom to include Mac mascara in my stocking for Christmas. It is our favorite mascara by far. It increases length and provides volume to lashes like no drug store mascara . 10/10 recommend to others. Only downfall is that it does get clumpy after about a months use.
Sarah P.
I adore this mascara. It lengthens while also giving my lashes volume. Every time I pull the handle out of the bottle there is the most perfect amount of product on the brush. It doesn’t clump my lashes at all. I also really like the handle, it makes applying mascara much easier!
kai f.
I got a small sample from Mac and fell in love and I can’t wait to actually order the full size. It makes my lashes waaaayyy longer, they aren’t stiff or clumpy. It makes them look as if they were fake honestly
Gabriela A.
With the Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash I had a very strange love and hate relationship! The first time I tried it I must say that I did not like it, I left my lashes super lumpy and did not get the finish I wanted, a few days later I decided to give it another chance and I realized that I was applying it badly, Product is too much and you must be careful that it covers the whole brush and not just some parts!

From this I will tell you the following: The brush is fantastic, I have always liked the short strands because they evenly distribute the product and allow you to get more volume! The formula is thick and gives a beautiful black finish to your eyelashes! You can play with it depending on how dramatic you want your look, several layers will give you a more intense finish, it all depends on what you want to achieve!
I particularly before applying it brush my eyelashes (so that they are well separated) and the curls, I then apply the mascara and I am ready to start the day!
Samantha T.
Cartersville
This is my go-to mascara! It makes my lashes look so long to the point I do not need to wear fake lashes! The prices aren't too much where it is a mac product. I have hazel eyes and it pops my eyes out even more. I always buy this about every 2 months since I use it so much.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This mascara is great if you like drastic. You can put on one coat and it looks like you put on 5 of a regular mascara. It goes on heavy but not clumpy. It’s not that expensive and they even have black and carbon black which is awesome
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
Ummmm WOW!!!!!! I got this in an emergency at an airport when my luggage and I got separated. I find a MAC store and had a lady put some on me. Bought it immediately and LOVE it. Falsie effect without the hassle and the length I get it stellar!
Gillian T.
Taftville , CT
i received a sample from my Birch Box and it is now one of my favorite mascaras , is a little expensive but it is worth buying i believe. packaging is simple and i've used this everyday since i got it on December 24th.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)