BY MAC COSMETICS #84 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jordon K.
Jordon K.
Casa Grande, AZ
I don't really like this mascara it kinda makes my eyelashes clump and doesn't really do anything else for them .
Betty F.
Betty F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the volume and length from mac in extreme dimension mascara. It lasted all day without crumbling.
Kristell N.
Kristell N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing and both volumizes and lengthens my eyelashes! 2-3 coats and you're good to go!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love love MAC most of my makeup it from mac . i used it for my wedding last year it last a long time
Katya G.
Katya G.
I loved this! Really great mascara,very very black and long lasting. My favorite mascara right now.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my lashes look fluffy and longer and not clumpy like some mascaras. I love it
Emma G.
Emma G.
😱 yes yes yes yes when I first tried this product out I fell in love with it last long
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definely felt in love with this mascara! I use it everyday and it never disappoints
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With the Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash I had a very strange love and hate relationship! The first time I tried it I must say that I did not like it, I left my lashes super lumpy and did not get the finish I wanted, a few days later I decided to give it another chance and I realized that I was applying it badly, Product is too much and you must be careful that it covers the whole brush and not just some parts!

From this I will tell you the following: The brush is fantastic, I have always liked the short strands because they evenly distribute the product and allow you to get more volume! The formula is thick and gives a beautiful black finish to your eyelashes! You can play with it depending on how dramatic you want your look, several layers will give you a more intense finish, it all depends on what you want to achieve!
I particularly before applying it brush my eyelashes (so that they are well separated) and the curls, I then apply the mascara and I am ready to start the day!
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Wow! This mascara is the best that I've ever tried. Just to begin with the packaging design of this product It's wonderful It has a curvature on the middle of the brush that gives you a great stability when you apply the product on your eyelashes. The Synthetic bristles has a good shape and size. You can easily apply on any eye format. And it has also a very good pigmentation! Loved it.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?