BY MAC COSMETICS

M路A路C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Carbon Black
If you're looking for long voluminous lashes ,this is a must. It's very dark and gets every eyelash . Love this product
Jordon K.
Jordon K.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: Carbon Black
I don't really like this mascara it kinda makes my eyelashes clump and doesn't really do anything else for them .
Betty F.
Betty F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the volume and length from mac in extreme dimension mascara. It lasted all day without crumbling.
Kristell N.
Kristell N.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This mascara is amazing and both volumizes and lengthens my eyelashes! 2-3 coats and you're good to go!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love love MAC most of my makeup it from mac . i used it for my wedding last year it last a long time
Katya G.
Katya G.
Review for: Carbon Black
I loved this! Really great mascara,very very black and long lasting. My favorite mascara right now.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Review for: Carbon Black
This makes my lashes look fluffy and longer and not clumpy like some mascaras. I love it
Emma G.
Emma G.
Review for: 3D Black
馃槺 yes yes yes yes when I first tried this product out I fell in love with it last long
Liseth S.
Liseth S.
Review for: Carbon Black
This is my go to and favorite mascara. It leaves me lashes looking very full and long.
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definely felt in love with this mascara! I use it everyday and it never disappoints
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?