BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Dina R.
Dina R.
Fresno, CA
I recently had my makeup done at a MAC store and received this mascara. I have pnly used it once....the wand is different from what I am used to. It wore well....I just prefer a different mascara.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 3D Black
Not good. download the app mercari , when you sign up it will ask you for a invite code , put in this code ZTBUBF and you will earn $5 towards makeup and other items! Try it for free!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Carbon Black
This is by far the best mascara I've tried! It really plumps my lashes by adding a lot of length and volume! I'm completely obsessed & plan to continue to purchasing this!
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
So I used this for the first time today! I love love love it ! The brush is so large! And I have really long lashes so I need something that will separate my lashes.
Mia B.
Mia B.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Carbon Black
Love this MAC in Extreme Dimension it really gives your lashes that extra boost! I love to use this instead of fake lashes. I always order online it comes fast.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Carbon Black
Like the title says ... be prepare for some 3D lashes!!!! No need for falsies when you have this awesome mascara!!! Stays all night on me and I give it a 10!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I bought this mascara a while a go. It's my favorite one. It gives my lashes more volume. It didn't clump my lashes up like others I've used in the past.
lex f.
lex f.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I received this as a gift. It is the best mascara I have used yet! I have thin short lashes and this mascara adds length and volume. I love love love it!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Was my favorite for a bit. Tends to dry out quickly and doesn't last without reapplying. Last one I bought clumped really badly.
Shana Z.
Shana Z.
Review for: Carbon Black
I keep switching mascaras but this one is always in my makeup box. I love this so much it's pure black and looks amazing.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?