BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are not enough stars to accurately rate this product - that is how much I love LOVE this mascara.  Dramatic? No it is that much of a game changer.  I was gifted this product back in 2015 and it is literally the ONLY mascara I will use.  Not only does it give amazing added length and volume it never looks clumpy or spidery.  Just long natural looking lashes.  110% would recommend to every single person I know.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE that this mascara feels light even when I've applied quite a few cots. When it's called extreme dimensions it means it, it's super volumizing, lengthening and curling! My lashes feel soft even after three coats. I love the way it gives me lashes like a doll! I like the brush, I think the brush is the reason it doesn't clump. It doesn't smudge or flake like most which makes it very easy to get even the shortest of bottom lashes.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product but I just didn't see a big difference. It does keep your lashes separated but I wanted a fuller lash. It's ok for an everyday mascara I guess. I'm still on the hunt to find a mascara that give the appearance of a fuller lash and lengthens as well might try fiber lashes.
Kelsey B.
This is the best mascara I have ever tried. I completely swear by this product and would recommend it to anyone.  I thankfully have already pretty full lashes, but even my mom who isn't as blessed loves this. When wearing this mascara, I would always get asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes.  I never had a problem with flakes or taking it off before bed. The formula is liquidy for the first couple of uses, but then it's perfect.  I recently switched to all cruelty free products, so I unfortunately don't use this anymore and I miss it so much.
Laura C.
Tucker, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had my first MAC extreme dimension mascara, about a year ago, and since that I have been thankful with the person who give it to me, because I couldn't get my eyelashes that perfect before. But that was with the regular one. For some reason o brought the waterproof and I have the same results with the different that this became to heavy sometimes or just ends getting off of my lashes.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mascara for YEARS before realizing I could get better ones. My inexperience with makeup make me think this mascara did the job. It definitely lengthened my lashes but it also left them a little clumped together and spidery. I will always have an attachment to this as I started to get into makeup, but this mascara wand and formula is in need of a 'face lift' now.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an awesome mascara! It doesn't clump up like a lot of mascara. The brush is awesome and really helps lengthen my lashes when applying. It's well priced and last a decent amount of time I want to say I buy it like every 4 months or so. Would recommend !
Cori H.
I have naturally long lashes. The Extreme Dimensiom Lash Mascara made my lashes appear fuller and longer. The brush allowed for application close to the lash line and clump-free coats. There was no smudging or running. The product dried quickly and maintained the look until intentional removal.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this mascara. Like literally absolutely hate this stuff. It is gloopy and heavy and it doesn't separate my lashes like I want it to. I have very long lashes but this mascara makes my lashes look short and clumpy. I can't stand it. I threw it out. I gave it so many chances. Nope.
Brooke M.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
You won't need false eye lashes after using this mascara! Every eye lash type becomes fuller and longer within 1-2 strokes. Your lashes will stay perfect all day without the mascara flaking off. I haven't used any other mascara since I've used this! Will definitely continue to buy this product again. It's worth the $23 I spent on the tube!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?