BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Miriam D.
Windermere
I love this product. Makes my lashes full and long looking. This mascara does not smear, is long lasting and is water proof. I am a repeat user of this mascara. Easy to apply and use. I would recommend this product.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got this in my September Birchbox as one of my samples. It lasts until I remove my makeup at night. Seems pricey for the overall outcome, I have blue eyes and decently long lashes, and it didn't seem to make them "extreme" I won't be purchasing a full size, wasn't very impressed.
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not a fan of this mascara for the price. The tube did not last long before it got very clumpy. Also, when applying sometimes it would make my lashes clump together. I do not recommend!
Kaylee N.
melbourne
Great volume, not chunky, doesn’t clump, it’s super easy application and looks great on, long lasting, overall very very nice mascara, bought at an ulta near me, definitely recommend, makes lashes look much longer
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
This was the sample I chose for Birchbox this month because I used to love MAC mascara's. The wand is huge and pcisk up a lot of product so you do have to take some off. The formula is good but does tend to clump up. However this will give you lashes that are big and bold. We're talking almost false lash level. So it lives up to the name.
Danielle A.
This was the first MAC product I have ever used. I love it! It didn't make my lashes look clumpy or spider looking. I thought it was nice and light. This is my new favorite mascara!!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is the mascara I wear when I want my lashes look long. It really stretches your lashes, it's unbelievable. The brush will it every lash and no clumps. I will be buying again.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
I was super excited to try this mascara, as I don’t have visible lashes. I have to say I was a bit disappointed, as I really didn’t get the WOW factor i normally get from Mac products. The brush on the wand is nice, but the mascara itself just didn’t make the cut. I’m eager to try other Mac mascara, but hesitate due to this one.
Ryan B.
Pikeville, NC
Let me just say I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It is amazing. Barely any to no clumps and makes my lashes look long and full. I will definitely come back over and over to this mascara.
Wendy C.
I got a tube of this in one of my Ipsy bags and I’m not impressed.

This doesn’t give my lashes any volume,length or anything. It does put color on my lashes and that’s it. I would never buy this.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)