BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't amazed with this mascara. I dont care the wand. The formula was okay. It just didn't give me the look I like with mascara. It gives a very subtle look in my opinion.
Mackenzie B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara ever. Hands down. The only thing I have a issue with is that when I'm trying to take it off it gets stuff all in my eyes. Other than that it's fantastic.
Larissa F.
Wow! This mascara is the best that I've ever tried. Just to begin with the packaging design of this product It's wonderful It has a curvature on the middle of the brush that gives you a great stability when you apply the product on your eyelashes. The Synthetic bristles has a good shape and size. You can easily apply on any eye format. And it has also a very good pigmentation! Loved it.
Cara M.
My new favorite mascara! This is probably one of the best mascaras I've used. It goes on so smooth and stays in ALL day long without clumping or running. It makes my lashes super thick and long without making them look clumpy or unnatural. The brush does a great job at keeping my lashes separated and clump free! The tube is HUGE so I'm sure it will last you a while. It is a bit pricy ($23) but it is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a mascara that will last all day long and make your lashes thick while still being natural.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, let me start by saying I'm a total mascara snob and not in a way that I  exclusively use designer/high end but rather I stay away from some particular brands because I've had nothing but terrible experiences with them. I have extremely watery eyes so waterproof mascara is absolute must for me. It makes me beyond happy this comes in a waterproof formula! The wand in this baby is absolutely amazing and gets every single individual lash, even the super tiny ones (that I didn't even know existed until I started using this) in the inner corners of my eyes. It isn't clumpy, it doesn't flake and the tube the wand and formula comes in is quite interesting! I have several samples of the regular form and I also have six from the Work It Out collection. YES!!!
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes are long but they're not super thick. I have thin hair, thin brows, thin lashes it's so annoying! But this mascara is great it makes my already long lashes look like I have on fake lashes it stretches them like 10x more & it's doesn't clump. This mascara was $23 but it's completely worth the money especially if you already have long lashes this mascara will just take it to another level.
Megan E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite mascara I have ever used. I always come back to this one. It makes my eyelashes look so long, dark and thick. I already have naturally long eyelashes but since my eyelashes are blonde this mascara really helps them stand out and show how long they really are. The brush on the mascara wand I really love, too. Plus this mascara stays on really well! I've only had it smudge under my eyes a teeny bit but compared to other mascaras I really love this one the most.
Lyss E.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara awhile ago from a MAC counter. It's a typical priced mascara, and you get the same amount of product as you would any. The only downfall I saw with this was the smell- smells like strong chemicals/paint. Wouldn't recommend for daily use near the eye area.. But it was very Black & pigmented. No false lashes would be needed when using this. Gets clumpy/spidery towards the end. I might think about repurchasing once I run out of mascaras.
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this mascara as a gift. I am a big mascara junky, I tend to reach for mascaras that give a lengthening effect. This mascara does it in one coat, I do have to go over it with my trusty Roller Lash by Benefit. But that is if I need more length, this is an amazing mascara and well worth the money!
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are not enough stars to accurately rate this product - that is how much I love LOVE this mascara.  Dramatic? No it is that much of a game changer.  I was gifted this product back in 2015 and it is literally the ONLY mascara I will use.  Not only does it give amazing added length and volume it never looks clumpy or spidery.  Just long natural looking lashes.  110% would recommend to every single person I know.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?