BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Lexie R.
Fort Mill
I love the volume, depth, and dimension this gives my lashes! I do anywhere from 2-4 coats and when I do 4 people ask where I got my lashes because they think they’re fake! I loveeee this mascara and have both the regular and waterproof.
Chelsey P.
Hastings , MN
I wasn’t super impressed with this mascara. It made my lashes look “blacker” but it didn’t add volume or length or anything! I received a sample size in Birchbox. Maybe it’s just the sample size and it doesn’t hold enough mascara on the actual wand. Who knows.

Pros: it lasted allll day and didn’t smear, clump or flake
Cons: it didn’t seem to be “3d” it just looked like I had regular cheap mascara on
Alyssa B.
I was lucky to get a sample of the MAC Extreme Dimension Mascara in my ipsy bag for this month. While it was an overall decent mascara, I can't say that this is my favorite I have used or that I would purchase this on my own. I really liked the mascara wand, but it didn't give as much volume and length that I had hoped. I am sure that many people may love this mascara, but it was personally not my favorite.
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
I am obsessed with this mascara. It really takes my lashes to the next level! Especially when I don’t feel like wearing false lashes. It is beautiful in the black and makes my eyes pop once I put it on.
Elizabeth R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I received this trial size through Birchbox and I’m so happy I got this stuff. The brush is one I’ve been looking for forever, the mascara is a dark black that makes my eyelashes pop. It’s not too harsh on the lashes either. Great trial sized product - might even buy the real one!
Barbie S.
Windham
This is my go-to mascara.  Sometimes I will try different brands for comparison but I always come back to this one.  The wand is easy to use for me, I like the straight bristles rather than curled ones (I always poke myself in the eye with those!).  The mascara NEVER clumps, even after I've had it for awhile.  It lengthens and opens my eye up very nicely.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this mascara for the simple reason that it goes on your lashes and nowhere else! I used this for a long time before trying other brands and I couldn’t believe how much they all smeared and clumped. I really hadn’t given my MAC mascara enough credit. The only reason I can’t give 5 stars is because I wish it did a better job of separating the lashes and curling them. It adds length, but it doesn’t make your lashes look full.
Ambreya M.
Jackson
I wear mink eyelash extensions and on nights when I’m going for a more dramatic eye, I use a couple layers of this. It’s easy to remove from my extensions and leaves little to none residue
Miriam D.
Windermere
I love this product. Makes my lashes full and long looking. This mascara does not smear, is long lasting and is water proof. I am a repeat user of this mascara. Easy to apply and use. I would recommend this product.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got this in my September Birchbox as one of my samples. It lasts until I remove my makeup at night. Seems pricey for the overall outcome, I have blue eyes and decently long lashes, and it didn't seem to make them "extreme" I won't be purchasing a full size, wasn't very impressed.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)