BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Dina N.
Dina N.
Review for: Black
I'm not sure if this is the exact one I used, but the one I used had a blue color on the outside.. Anyway, i liked that it was waterproof, but it's not pigmented and I have to apply multiple layers to get to how I want it.. Seems dry..
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Review for: Carbon Black
I am very picky about my mascara. I love the price and the smooth way this goes on stays on no clumping problems with this one and I really feel like it made my lashes pop. Added pop to my eyes and it has a good price for the quality.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
I'm not a huge mac makeup user but this mascara is soooooo good! It really lengthens your lashes so evenly without clumping. This is my go-to mascara! Not too expensive for how long it lasts and perfect for casual or dressing up.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I received this mascara as a Christmas present and I don't really like it. It does make my lashes longer but it does not keep them curled. I would recommend this mascara for someone who has their lashes naturally curly.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is my favorite mascara from Mac rn this is the one that I'm currently using after experimenting with 3 other Mac mascaras the mascara really gives you that bold dimension lash that you want and it's so beautiful
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I used this mascara a few years back and it worked well. My lashes are curled but I felt this helped them stand out more. I hated to see it dry up but it was a top user for me. Mac always has amazing products!
Jayce H.
Jayce H.
Chatham, IL
Love love love this mascara! The formula feels a little thick going on but once it dries your lashes are defined and not stiff or flaky feeling. It's long lasting and the brush really grabs every single lash.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 3D Black
One of my favorite mascaras if you are going for a dramatic look. it's voluminous and thickening, the only fault is it seems to dry out a little quicker Tha ,you other mascaras, but I would still recommend.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Review for: Carbon Black
Love love love this mascara! It has everything I'm looking for and is at a great price it lasts all day, I am so Inlove with it and gives me maximized volume and everything I highly recommend it for you
Stephh M.
Stephh M.
Review for: Carbon Black
This mascara is my favoriteeee ! Because it makes my eyelashes look soo long andni don't have to curled them becuz of this mascara !!!!!!!!!!! I love it gonna purchase more i would buy again!!❤️❤️💘💞
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?