BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Mariam K.
Mariam K.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
LOVE this mascara! It works so well. It volumizes/lengthens my lashes without leaving giant clumps. The formula is great and it's easy to remove!
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Won't even look at another mascara now! I swear it finds eyelashes that weren't even there! Long thick lashes without clumps - perfect!
Mya L.
Mya L.
Limerick
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good but not as good as some of the drugstore mascaras I've tried. Not really worth the price. It's ok though
sabrina s.
sabrina s.
MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara Máscara Otimaa 😍😍😍😍 adorei muito, parabéns MAC 👏👏👏💙💙
Naficeh T.
Naficeh T.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is an awesome mascara. No flaking, no smudging. It held a curl nicely and separated my lashes.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Alloa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this mascara I feel as though it does make add length and curly ness but when it dries it looses a lot of it which is annoying. I wouldn't recommend this to others and I wouldn't buy this again.
Mariella H.
Mariella H.
England
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Love this mascara it makes eye lashes look long and doesn't look too thick love it! I will be buying another when mine runs out haven't gone a day without using this its my favorite mascara!!!
sofia g.
sofia g.
THIS MASCARA IS SO FREAKING GOOD, I REALLY LIKED IT. IT LAST 7 HOURS APROXX. I WILL RECOMEND IT
Farah G.
Farah G.
Luton, Bedfordshire
I really dislike his mascara clumps all lashes together and makes me look like I have spider lashes
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?