BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Molly O.
This mascara didn't bide well with me at first however now I reach for it all the time. It's long lasting, works best after using an eyelash curler and with the right technique, enhances eyelash length and gives a little volume.
I concentrate this on the ends of my lashes as they are quite short, to make them seem longer.
The issues I have it the large applicator brush which tends to make applications quite messy - keep a cotton bud nearby.
Also, at first, this mascara didn't seem to curl my eyelashes so I find that using an eyelash curler before works best to separate lashes and prep them for the mascara.

Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
This is the only mascara that keeps my lashs curled as they grow downwards and are very stubborn even if i use an eyelash curler. It's super black and doesn't flake which is awesome. I love the brush on this mascara because it allows me to comb out my lashes and prevent them from clumping. I wear this everyday and will continue to repurchase this as its really worth the money. I honestly don't need false lashes if i have this mascara and i will always recommend this to women who want a more dramatic flirty lash!
Michelle S.
Mississauga, ON
My favorite go to mascara! It is the perfect combination of lengthening and adding volume. Everytime I try other mascara I always come back to this one s my go to. I love that it's easy to remove at night time as well. Affordable and lasts me about 4-6 months each tube. MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Nathalie B.
Santo Domingo
Utilizo esta mascara desde hace 3 años y la verdad es que no me puedo quejar, mis pestañas se ven con mucho volumen pero al mismo tiempo se ven naturales, el precio es asequible en relación a la calidad y durabilidad del producto. La volvería a comprar y la recomiendo a mis clientes.
Simuzara B.
I am over the moon with this mascara !! This mascara gives you volume length and curl well it gives me that :)) it's not pricey at all very good value :) long lasting and doesn't feel heavy on the eye lids at all ! I did like that mac released or launched this mascara in other shades like teal purple (have this one ) blue . I recommend this to all as this does all that you need :))
Robyn G.
Belfast, Antrim
This is the blackest mascara I have ever used! My thin lashes are given so much volume and length whenever I use this mascara. It also stays on forever (until you take it off). A lot of mascaras don't do very much for my lashes but this one does everything I want and more. Always receiving compliments when wearing this mascara and I will definitely continue to purchase!
Brooklynn C.
Victoria, BC
I bought this mascara a couple of years ago and just picked it up again today wanting to see if any of my mascaras would make my lashes look longer, I was really satisfied with this product as it did what I expected it to do, my lashes looked so long! Best mascara I've ever owned, and wouldn't mind paying $28 for it
Tiffany H.
Spanish Fort, AL
LOVE this mascara. This is in my top 3 luxury brand mascara list. Gives volume, lengthening, etc. and is a deep deep black. It doesn't smudge under the eyes, even with my oily lids and skin. I will continue buying this mascara over and over again!
Sherissa E.
Toronto, ON
This is definitely one of my top mascaras. The packaging is playful, cute, and flirty. I purchased at MAC and haven't been disappointment. It's super dark, doesn't smudge, and great for adding volume. I would definitely recommend, but it is slightly pricey but worth the buck!
Beth S.
blackpool
I absolutely love this mascara and use it daily and it gives you a proper 3D volume effect on your lashes. It definitely is good value for the money and would definitely buy this again❤ MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?