BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Es ideal este producto ,si quieres que tus pestañas se vean mas largas ,ademas te hace ver muy fashion
Maria T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love love MAC most of my makeup it from mac . i used it for my wedding last year it last a long time
Ava C.
Olney
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It lengthens the lashes and separates them very nicely.
Katya G.
I loved this! Really great mascara,very very black and long lasting. My favorite mascara right now.
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
It has amazing volume and lengthing powers. It's a little on the expensive side. Nice packaging.
pia d.
st. petersburg
i love this mascara i have it for a long time and it keep your lashes in place and it last long
katelynn p.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. I love the way it makes my lashes look and it doesn't clump.
Mimi G.
Orlando, FL
The handle takes a little getting used to but the formula is so great. I love this mascara.
Nicholle N.
My favorite!!!! I got it for a gift from my hubby and it gives amazing length!!! Love it!
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This makes my lashes look fluffy and longer and not clumpy like some mascaras. I love it
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)