BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Not good. download the app mercari , when you sign up it will ask you for a invite code , put in this code ZTBUBF and you will earn $5 towards makeup and other items! Try it for free!
Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. I actually got a sample of it when I ordered a MAC lipstick and I’ve never looked back. They’re basically zero clumping and it makes my lashes look really long and dark and thick but not too over the top especially when you’re doing a more natural look. I would give this 10/10 but it is a priceier product so not for those Ona. Budget
Salma E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first ever mascara to try for frequent use is this one. I love it and i use it a lot , the only problem i have with it is when I take the brush out it comes out with a looot of mascara so it sometimes makes lumps
Lynn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love I've this mascara it makes my eyelashes looking stunning and full. It's never gave me panda eyes or anything lasts well even if you have a cry. Will defiantly buy this again
IconicLashesManchester C.
Cheshire , Wilmslow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! I received mine as a free gift with other purchases and have never looked back! The wand is perfect for getting into the lower lash line and covering all of my lashes. I do find that it dries out quite quickly though so I have to purchase more often.
Chloe-Marie L.
Moffat , Dumfriesshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have only used samples of this but the small tube went a long way and I tended to use it in combination with my max factor mascara to further elongate the lashes and smooth out any clumps that might have formed.
Brittany M.
Grimsby, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite mascara!! Got it in the holiday snowball set and am in love! Very black and makes it look like I’m wearing false lashes! Very impressed and will buy this for sure again when I run out!
Emma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mascara! Makes my eyelashes look long in length without looking clumpy or 'spidery'. It maintains the extreme definition of my lashes all day
Amorè K.
Parys
Beauty Junkie Expert
3D volume, curls, volumizes and defines lashes with its super impressive lightweight, whipped formula. The MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash is perfect for you should you desire a formula that provides instant length while keeping your lashes soft and flexible.
Achieve high coverage and long lasting wear with this badboy in your pocket. The large moulded brush actively seperates each lash prepping them to be evenly coated for a maximum volume, no clamping, zero flaking and non-smudging result.

This mascara lasts me about 8-10 weeks, BUT you can easily get an additional 3-4 weeks of use from this if you clean the wand and the tube opening weekly, it really helps. Have stopped counting the number of times I have repurchased it :-)

I would recommend this ✨
Kelly S.
Manchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s great! Makes eyelashes amazingly long and volumized! I use this on a daily basis! It’s amazing for the price I paid and the packaging is easily really recognisable!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?