BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
Ottawa, Ontario
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I've used a lot of mediocre mascaras in my life..until I bit the bullet and bought this mascara. The wand just separates your lashes with ease and creates fullness. (I don't know how to explain it, it just makes your lashes va-va-vooom.) It won't give you that "fake eyelash" look, it's a just makes your lashes look like their full potential - this will vary from person-to-person, I was luckily born with "long" eyelashes. I used this product because a co-worker recommended it to me. I repurchased. Cheers to great lash days!
rebecca k.
rebecca k.
Liverpool
This product does give you volume and length, however this does not last!
My eyes only have to tear up slightly and it ends up running down my face!
Very disappointing
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is my second favorite Mac Cosmetic Mascara. I DO NOT recommend the waterproof formula as it dries out really fast but the basic normal one is okay. It's good for everyday where but my absolute favorite mac mascara is the MAC False Lashes Mascara.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this mascara makes your eyelashes long thick and full I use this product all the time especially when I'm going for a now makeup look
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Langley
Review for: 3D Black
This mascara is my all time favorite, it's super black and makes my lashes so long, it gives them dimension and length and volume, it keeps my lashes curled and looking amazing all day, I always get compliments or people wondering if they are real when I wear this mascara! The wand is similar to the Benefit They're Real mascara but I prefer the formula of this rather than that one, this mascara is a game changer
Kay B.
Kay B.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is AMAZINGGGG!! It makes my lashes look unreal and super voluminous. Definitely recommend it to make your eyes pop.
Sam F.
Sam F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my friend bought me this mascara for christmas and i loved it, i used it everyday but i finished it very quickly and it was very expensive
Angel B.
Angel B.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Gives my eyelashes a full look. I have naturally straight eyelashes but this product life them up into looking naturally curled
Tawhida A.
Tawhida A.
The wand of this mascara works effortlessly and leaves your eyelashes looking flawless! The mascara itself is beautiful and I use this everyday because of how good it is
Tina K.
Tina K.
Kalamata
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice mascara it seperates the lashes well and it makes them seem longer it's great for mornings or a more light look
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?