BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Spanish Fort, AL
LOVE this mascara. This is in my top 3 luxury brand mascara list. Gives volume, lengthening, etc. and is a deep deep black. It doesn't smudge under the eyes, even with my oily lids and skin. I will continue buying this mascara over and over again!
Brooklynn C.
Brooklynn C.
Victoria, ['', 'BC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara a couple of years ago and just picked it up again today wanting to see if any of my mascaras would make my lashes look longer, I was really satisfied with this product as it did what I expected it to do, my lashes looked so long! Best mascara I've ever owned, and wouldn't mind paying $28 for it
Sherissa E.
Sherissa E.
Toronto, ON
This is definitely one of my top mascaras. The packaging is playful, cute, and flirty. I purchased at MAC and haven't been disappointment. It's super dark, doesn't smudge, and great for adding volume. I would definitely recommend, but it is slightly pricey but worth the buck!
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Santo Domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Utilizo esta mascara desde hace 3 años y la verdad es que no me puedo quejar, mis pestañas se ven con mucho volumen pero al mismo tiempo se ven naturales, el precio es asequible en relación a la calidad y durabilidad del producto. La volvería a comprar y la recomiendo a mis clientes.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Glasgow
Make my lashes look amazing, makes them look super long and it is super black and last all day, don't have to wipe my under eyes during the day, it is great and well worth the money will definitely be buying again after I have finished my current one
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara, both bottom and top lashes, not a dry formula or wet. It glides on easily and doesn't smudge throughout the day! I use this product daily and never had an issue with it, it separates lashes and gives a lot of length, build-able volume
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Ardrossan , Ayrshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives enough fullness and length for most occasions without looking false. It covers my fine, fair eyelashes well, leaving them looking fuller and thicker. I like that it doesn't smudge and I don't get loose fibres like I've had with more expensive brands. A good, reliable mascara for using every day.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Norwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes your eyes bold and stand out, it is the perfect black colour and it lengthens your lashes massively. This is one of my favourite Mac products I own and I would definitely recommend this.
Ella K.
Ella K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara !!! Wouldn't recommend if you are buying for a more casual / natural look , as when applying a lot of product does come off making your eyelashes abit clumpy but look amazing for a night out as it is a full on mascara
remey s.
remey s.
I mean seriously you will notice huge different and it will last but it's kinfly not for daily using cause as I said it's really gave a huge different

But it's Abit expensive and not everyone can baught it

Best mascara I've ever try
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?