BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Harlie S.
This mascara is definitely awesome!!! But it's really thick and chunky!!😭 but it makes your eyelashes very long a pretty💕
Shana Z.
I keep switching mascaras but this one is always in my makeup box. I love this so much it's pure black and looks amazing.
mel L.
The wand is iffy. Very short bristles. Mascara seems very creamy like. Makes my eyelashes look very black but not so long
Haylee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product!! I get so much more volume & length with my lashes!! I will always use this product ❀
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth, OH
I like mac products in general but I like this formula for mascara, it's dry enough yet also wet enough to use everyday
Jasmine C.
Hawthorne, CA
If you're looking for long voluminous lashes ,this is a must. It's very dark and gets every eyelash . Love this product
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
This is the absolute best mascara i have ever used. I will not ever buy another brand or type, it can't be replaced.
Jordan W.
The only mascara I will use! Makes my lashes thick, dark, and so long. Only downside though is it isn't waterproof.
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
This is my newest obsession, this mascara is so awesome it makes you look like you have thick long fake eyelashes..
Toshya H.
North Carolina
I love this product because it doesn't clot up like some other products. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)