BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Megan H.
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say the tester is better than the actual product. This product is long lasting and doesn't flake. Extremely black. But the brush is too large to apply your mascara. I would not recommend this mascara.
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got This As A Sample From Mac And I've Fallen In Love I'm Gonna Buy The Full Size I Love Everything About It There's No Room For Improvement I Use This Mascara Everyday I Recommend To Everyone
Luisa Victoria M.
Luisa Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, it makes my lashes look really pretty and long, it's a little bit on the pricey site but it is very good, I'm a first timer but I would buy it again and recommend it to all my fiends
Beatriz E.
Beatriz E.
adra (almeria)
This mascara mascara fasciana basically leaves me the eyelashes if they were super long and well separated false is the one I'm using right now it lasts a lot and I love it
María R.
María R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have it and I love it !! I love using this eyelash because it gives a lot of volume to my eyelashes that makes them look very long ... I love it. Fully recommended!
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Blackpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara I always use it ! It gives my eyelash so much volume and makes them look amazing I bought it in an outlet it is SO affordable ! I would buy this again for sure ! MAC Cosmetics
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
Ottawa, Ontario
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I've used a lot of mediocre mascaras in my life..until I bit the bullet and bought this mascara. The wand just separates your lashes with ease and creates fullness. (I don't know how to explain it, it just makes your lashes va-va-vooom.) It won't give you that "fake eyelash" look, it's a just makes your lashes look like their full potential - this will vary from person-to-person, I was luckily born with "long" eyelashes. I used this product because a co-worker recommended it to me. I repurchased. Cheers to great lash days!
rebecca k.
rebecca k.
Liverpool
This product does give you volume and length, however this does not last!
My eyes only have to tear up slightly and it ends up running down my face!
Very disappointing
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is my second favorite Mac Cosmetic Mascara. I DO NOT recommend the waterproof formula as it dries out really fast but the basic normal one is okay. It's good for everyday where but my absolute favorite mac mascara is the MAC False Lashes Mascara.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this mascara makes your eyelashes long thick and full I use this product all the time especially when I'm going for a now makeup look
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?