BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Daniela C.
This is my holy grail mascara. It gives my lashes extra volume, extra length and makes them two times darker. This is a triple threat and I've recommended it to every one of my friends and so far they have purchased the product and LOVED it just how I have.
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
This is great, it lengthens my lashes a lot and makes them appear thicker and super black, but its kind og annoying how i always habe to wipe off the excess off the wand and it takes a while to dry so then my lashes are kind of really hard
Alina N.
Canterbury,UK
I LOVE THIS MAC MASCARA. I'm mad at how it makes my eyelashes fabulous,makes my eye look bigger and so beautiful. It add volume and lenght, illuminate my face. Sometimes I even notice that i don't need anyting else.MUST HAVE!
Julie H.
I think this mascara is the best. It gives my lashes that nice dark look and makes them look longer then they are which I like in a mascara. I love this mascara and I would recommend to people that like dark long lashes.
Lynzi M.
Not a fan of this mascara. I usually love all Mac products but this one doesn't do it for me. It's blotchy and goes on uneven and too thick. I won't be buying this one again
Pierina P.
This mask of eyelashes leaves my lashes super voluminous so much that it seems that I would have put false eyelashes, it is very good
Ania R.
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
My everyday mascara; the perfect one. I don't have nothing to say against this mascara because it does everything it says.
Annelysse D.
joao pessoa, colinas do sul , casa 444
Gostaria de esperimentar este produto. pelo jeito ele é um otimo produto para se aplicar nos olhos, gosto mito
Duda D.
Ist kippinh your protudtc Vichy my your product its beautiful em najshbsbs Nair em face
Amorè K.
Parys
3D volume, curls, volumizes and defines lashes with its super impressive lightweight, whipped formula. The MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash is perfect for you should you desire a formula that provides instant length while keeping your lashes soft and flexible.
Achieve high coverage and long lasting wear with this badboy in your pocket. The large moulded brush actively seperates each lash prepping them to be evenly coated for a maximum volume, no clamping, zero flaking and non-smudging result.

This mascara lasts me about 8-10 weeks, BUT you can easily get an additional 3-4 weeks of use from this if you clean the wand and the tube opening weekly, it really helps. Have stopped counting the number of times I have repurchased it :-)

I would recommend this ✨
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?