BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This mascara makes my lashes super clumpy! If that is what you are going for then you might like this but it has way too much product on the applicator when you pull it out. I always had to wipe off some of the excess before applying it to my lashes. I would not purchase this again. It was not what I am looking for.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy
Review for: Black
I was recommended this by a friend to wear on a vacation. I think it did really well in the water, wasn't impossible to remove. Would have liked little more volume. Did think mascara clumped quickly- even with making sure it was tightly sealed. So became more difficult to apply after couple of weeks :/
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product but I just didn't see a big difference. It does keep your lashes separated but I wanted a fuller lash. It's ok for an everyday mascara I guess. I'm still on the hunt to find a mascara that give the appearance of a fuller lash and lengthens as well might try fiber lashes.
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE this mascara!!! I have used it for about 3 years now and I always am satisfied with the results. It last a pretty long time and its not too pricy either. It comes in a small box and the design on the eye liner is really cool with the MAC logo. I would definatley suggest buying this mascara!
Mary Rose G.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Carbon Black
I love love love this mascara. Along with the MAC 'False Lashes' Maximizer, this dynamic duo will make you look like you have fake lashes. The combo makes your lashes appear long and full. I tried it alone without the False Lashes Maximer and it's wonderful on its own as well. This is a must have!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Love this mascara I don't you a curler EVER when I use this product. It's my all time go to mascara and will buy it until the day I have no more money for makeup. Highly recommend this mascara for anyone who wants amazing looking eyelashes. Your eyes will love it.
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Carbon Black
I'm in love with this mascara. Makes my lashes looks natural but big and I don't know hw to explain this very well... it's so amazing I'm so glad that I found it. It doesnt smudge or anything and stays all day (or night) it's amazing. I defenely recommend this.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I was so excited when I first got this mascara because it was my first MAC mascara, but I was very let down. The consistency of the mascara changed in a week. It was initially a good consistency, but then it got very watery. It also clumps up my lashes a lot.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an awesome mascara! It doesn't clump up like a lot of mascara. The brush is awesome and really helps lengthen my lashes when applying. It's well priced and last a decent amount of time I want to say I buy it like every 4 months or so. Would recommend !
sandra s.
sandra s.
San Luis, AZ
caution! coution! use with care.......i was insulted several time by girls asking "where i bought my false lashes? well....actually...it was wonderfully satisfaying when i told them....the lashes are mine! i kept this miracle mascara as my secret.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?