BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for day to day wear. I really like how it separates my lashes because the lashes on my rt eye like to clump together for some reason. It provides nice lengthening and works wonders on my lower lashes.
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MASCARA! used it for the first time from my cousin and it instantly curled my lashes and had a drastic effect. Went to macys and used my rewards to get 15% off so it came to about $20, but definitely well worth especially compared to some cheaper products that I use.
Sarah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this mascara. It lengthens while also giving my lashes volume. Every time I pull the handle out of the bottle there is the most perfect amount of product on the brush. It doesn’t clump my lashes at all. I also really like the handle, it makes applying mascara much easier!
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With the Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash I had a very strange love and hate relationship! The first time I tried it I must say that I did not like it, I left my lashes super lumpy and did not get the finish I wanted, a few days later I decided to give it another chance and I realized that I was applying it badly, Product is too much and you must be careful that it covers the whole brush and not just some parts!

From this I will tell you the following: The brush is fantastic, I have always liked the short strands because they evenly distribute the product and allow you to get more volume! The formula is thick and gives a beautiful black finish to your eyelashes! You can play with it depending on how dramatic you want your look, several layers will give you a more intense finish, it all depends on what you want to achieve!
I particularly before applying it brush my eyelashes (so that they are well separated) and the curls, I then apply the mascara and I am ready to start the day!
Samantha T.
Cartersville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara! It makes my lashes look so long to the point I do not need to wear fake lashes! The prices aren't too much where it is a mac product. I have hazel eyes and it pops my eyes out even more. I always buy this about every 2 months since I use it so much.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great if you like drastic. You can put on one coat and it looks like you put on 5 of a regular mascara. It goes on heavy but not clumpy. It’s not that expensive and they even have black and carbon black which is awesome
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good mascara. It gives a lot of length to my lashes and is super easy to apply. It did clump up a little on my lower lashes, but I don't know if that was something I did because it was fine on my upper lashes.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ummmm WOW!!!!!! I got this in an emergency at an airport when my luggage and I got separated. I find a MAC store and had a lady put some on me. Bought it immediately and LOVE it. Falsie effect without the hassle and the length I get it stellar!
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! It’s definitely not clumping and the applicator is amazing. The bristles are like rubber or plastic so it doesn’t cause clumping whatsoever. I prefer better than sex, but I do like this one as well!
Logan Elizabeth H.
erie
I’m obsessed with this product. I’ve been using it for years. The applicator is easy to hold and the eyelash brush makes your eyelashes dimensional and the perfect length. I 100% recommend this product!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?