BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

M·A·C's Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alyssa B.
I had this product used on me a couple of days ago. MAC was having a special event to promote their winter collection at my mall. They were offering to do your eyes or lips for free using the new products from their collection. I chose my eyes and the mascara they used (which wasn't new) was this and I absolutely loved it! My lashes are already long as it is. This mascara made my lashes look beautiful and very long!
CoCo K.
Albuquerque , NM
This is my holy grail mascara. I stray away at times but always go back. I literally have no volume and this formula is cakey enough to create it for me without clumping. Good for bottom and top lashes. I don't like my Wands too large or to small and this is a nice middle sized brush.
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
I also was one who got a sample of this mascara in my Ipsy bag. And unlike some of the other reviewers I absolutely loved it. Never thought I would go purchase a high end mascara since there are so many great drugstore ones. But I’m absolutely going to buy the full size of this!!
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
Great mascara ! Super easy to use and apply to your eyelashes . Does exactly as stated.leaves my eyelashes looking longer, fuller and feeling radiant ! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Ganga S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This product gives the most natural but thick lashes. I love this because it does not clump and makes your eyelashes long and natural. The best way to apply this is by stoking the brush against the eyelashes in an angle very quickly to make every lash stand out!
Heather B.
Charleston
I didn’t care for the brush. I have totally blonde eyelashes so it’s easy to tell how much is or isn’t being applied. Compared to other brands I was applying coat after coat just to notice I had any on at all. For the price not my go to mascara that’s for sure.
Rubana H.
Absolutely amazing mascara. Gives me so much volume and makes my eyes look so big and lashes look so nice and fluffy. Doesn’t clump up my lashes.its worth the price because it does the job it says. I always repurchase this mascara. It my must have
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Received a sample of this in my Ipsy this month and I am obsessed! I have super short, thin lashes and so I am super picky about my mascara. This one gives my lashes great length and definition. Will definitely be purchasing in the near future.
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
This mascara is more of a lengthening one than a voluminizing one. There are a lot of bristles which make it easy for the brush to grab onto each lash easily and then add product to lengthen. I have had no problems with fallout or transfer when using this product. I recommend using with a more voluminzing mascara in order to give your lashes a full look.
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
I really like this mascara. Blackest of black in color and it really lengthens your lashes!! It takes a little bit to dry so you don't want to blink hard or anything for a couple minutes after applying. But I would recommend this :)
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)