BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Love everything about this product. People think they are my real lashes when I utilize this product. Little do they know it's mascara!
Jennifer W.
This is an ok mascara, it's thick and separates, but it didnt make my list of best mascaras. It could afford to give more volume.
Amanda G.
I like this mascara. It gave my lashes volume and length. It just dried out on me quickly so i didn't get to use too much product
shae d.
This is my go to Mascara for a dramatic everyday look. I have tried numerous types of mascaras and none come close to this look.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I got a makeover in the mall and they used this product on me and I loved it. I have full lashes but this made then look amaxing!
Jamie B.
Tampa, FL
Was my favorite for a bit. Tends to dry out quickly and doesn't last without reapplying. Last one I bought clumped really badly.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Not the best of tried from MAC, but it does what it says. Great price for MAC product. More natural looking lashes not dramatic
Nicole G.
Haslett, MI
This mascara really made my eyes pop and gave my lashes a thick and dramatic look! Lookes even better with false lashes too!
Meagan K.
I have short lashes and this mascara makes my lashes pop like no other! It gives them the dimension and volume that I love!
mel L.
The wand is iffy. Very short bristles. Mascara seems very creamy like. Makes my eyelashes look very black but not so long
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)