BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I hate this mascara. Like literally absolutely hate this stuff. It is gloopy and heavy and it doesn't separate my lashes like I want it to. I have very long lashes but this mascara makes my lashes look short and clumpy. I can't stand it. I threw it out. I gave it so many chances. Nope.
Sarah M.
Dover, DE
I HATE this mascara. I've gotten it 2 different times now in sample form to try before buying. AWFUL. The first time I got it, the tube was empty. Completely empty. The second time I got it, it was clumpy and smelled "off" like maybe it was expired. NOT a fan!
Jas. J.
My lashes are long but they're not super thick. I have thin hair, thin brows, thin lashes it's so annoying! But this mascara is great it makes my already long lashes look like I have on fake lashes it stretches them like 10x more & it's doesn't clump. This mascara was $23 but it's completely worth the money especially if you already have long lashes this mascara will just take it to another level.
marina m.
Montebello, CA
Love it. it gives great volume and length and makes my lashes look super thick. it also lasts a very long time and i use it everyday too
Haylee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product!! I get so much more volume & length with my lashes!! I will always use this product ❤️
Laura C.
Tucker, GA
I had my first MAC extreme dimension mascara, about a year ago, and since that I have been thankful with the person who give it to me, because I couldn't get my eyelashes that perfect before. But that was with the regular one. For some reason o brought the waterproof and I have the same results with the different that this became to heavy sometimes or just ends getting off of my lashes.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
This is the absolute best mascara i have ever used. I will not ever buy another brand or type, it can't be replaced.
Ebony L.
Lilburn, GA
Love my lashes when I use this mascara!! My eyes just pop and are pretty awesome!
Emma V.
London
Forever my favourite mascara!!! For a high end makeup brand, this mascara is definitely at the lower price bracket. I love the formula, it never dries up and always applies smoothly. I've never known it to make my eyelashes clumpy and the small spikes on the brush means I can really get to the root of the lash! Love! I will never use anything else!
Emmanuelle A.
I love this mascara! my lashes do look super defined,it doesn't looks clumpy,is long lasting and black enough! I bought it at our mac store,i will buy it again for sure! it's more of a mascara for volume than length,but is still great! i love the packaging also!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?