BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Santo Domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Utilizo esta mascara desde hace 3 años y la verdad es que no me puedo quejar, mis pestañas se ven con mucho volumen pero al mismo tiempo se ven naturales, el precio es asequible en relación a la calidad y durabilidad del producto. La volvería a comprar y la recomiendo a mis clientes.
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Ardrossan , Ayrshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives enough fullness and length for most occasions without looking false. It covers my fine, fair eyelashes well, leaving them looking fuller and thicker. I like that it doesn't smudge and I don't get loose fibres like I've had with more expensive brands. A good, reliable mascara for using every day.
Ella K.
Ella K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara !!! Wouldn't recommend if you are buying for a more casual / natural look , as when applying a lot of product does come off making your eyelashes abit clumpy but look amazing for a night out as it is a full on mascara
Amber W.
Amber W.
Norwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes your eyes bold and stand out, it is the perfect black colour and it lengthens your lashes massively. This is one of my favourite Mac products I own and I would definitely recommend this.
Beth S.
Beth S.
blackpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara and use it daily and it gives you a proper 3D volume effect on your lashes. It definitely is good value for the money and would definitely buy this again❤ MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Nicola A.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good dark black colour. Gives length to my lashes but not much of a curl or thickness/volume. For me it's okay day to day but not dramatic enough for an evening. There are better mascaras out there for a similar or even cheaper price.
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
London
MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I use the mac cilia mascara has 1 year.
I super recommend it Because it enhances the look Leaves the cilia very long.
I bought it from a Mac reseller where I work.
Go to a Mac store and make sure your. ❤❤️️
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
coimbra
This mascara is just other worldly, it lengthtens your lashes, it reallyyyy separates them, curls them, it's just a really really good mascara! The wound is just amazing. It's expensive though but really worth it
Megan H.
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say the tester is better than the actual product. This product is long lasting and doesn't flake. Extremely black. But the brush is too large to apply your mascara. I would not recommend this mascara.
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got This As A Sample From Mac And I've Fallen In Love I'm Gonna Buy The Full Size I Love Everything About It There's No Room For Improvement I Use This Mascara Everyday I Recommend To Everyone
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?