BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Received this as a sample through Birchbox. It was dried out and barely coated my eyelashes. It didn’t lengthen them or make them pop. I’m very disappointed.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I really dont know if its me or the mascara but i really never had a problem with other ones but it makes my eyelashes look clumpy,it us long lasting tho
lex f.
I received this as a gift. It is the best mascara I have used yet! I have thin short lashes and this mascara adds length and volume. I love love love it!
Claudia C.
I bought this mascara a while a go. It's my favorite one. It gives my lashes more volume. It didn't clump my lashes up like others I've used in the past.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
I really like this mascara, it isn’t quite my favorite though. It doesn’t clump and is easy to apply layers of. It dries soft and leaves my lashes fluffy
Erika O.
Detroit, MI
Just bought this at Macy's...Mac counter...and I love it...I have been looking for a mascara for volume but gives me more full lashes...will buy again
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
This mascara is great if you want more volume to you're lashes! Its really great and holds up lashes well! its not clumpy either but it is build able.
Joanna B.
I love this mascara. I love the way my eyelashes look . Makes them look super long and I have short lashes so I love that lol . I definitely recommend.
Melissa F.
Hardin, MT
My new fave!!! I made the switch from smash box to this!!! Seriously if you like BIG, FULL lashes... this is for you!!! I recommend it to you all!!!!
Ana K.
Passaic, NJ
This mascara is great! Gives amazing volume and very black. Only thing is that it clumps up a bit if you use too much of it. It is very long lasting
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)