BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Mascara

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the ...6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will no...4 Answers
MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
  • "It has amazing volume and lengthing powers. It's a little on the expensive side. Nice packaging." in 63 reviews
  • "I bought this mascara originally because I was running low on my old stuff and wanted to try something new! I'm so glad I did!! This mascara is amazing, it helped make my already long lashes longer! I'll definitely buy it again! " in 35 reviews
  • "I have the waterproof Mac mascara I love it it works so good it does not come off of wanted to football games out in the heat and it Texas you sweat a lot it doesn't come off but then when I use my eye make up remover it comes off perfectly" in 16 reviews
  • "This is such a great mascara, it separates the lashes, curls and adds volume!" in 14 reviews
  • "Won't even look at another mascara now! I swear it finds eyelashes that weren't even there! Long thick lashes without clumps - perfect!" in 12 reviews
Livvy L.
I have eyelashes that don't tend to hold onto mascara well. Then I tried this product and my lashes looked nice and long. I got it in the darkest shade of black you can get and it's perfect. And doesn't go on clumpy either!
Jennie C.
When I first started using this mascara, it went on nice and smooth after a few weeks it started to clump and my eyelashes would stick together. I won't buy this again in future.
amie d.
Erika Q.
So I used this for the first time today! I love love love it ! The brush is so large! And I have really long lashes so I need something that will separate my lashes.
Cynthia D.
Pearland, TX
One of the first "high end" mascaras that I purchased I first bought it when the packaging was breaking but repurchased since then and I love it. No problem with packaging. Doesn't dry out fast and great for lengthening and volume.
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
After researching and trying to find a mascara that would give my thin lashes a dramatic effect AND not flake off under my eyes all day, I've finally found the one! Everything else has either smudged everywhere by the end of the day or been so hard to take off I had to wear it for a week.
Jayce H.
Chatham, IL
Love love love this mascara! The formula feels a little thick going on but once it dries your lashes are defined and not stiff or flaky feeling. It's long lasting and the brush really grabs every single lash.
Dina R.
Fresno, CA
I recently had my makeup done at a MAC store and received this mascara. I have pnly used it once....the wand is different from what I am used to. It wore well....I just prefer a different mascara.
Grace P.
Franklin, NJ
This mascara is amazing at adding length and volume, you can use it for very natural looking lashes with one coat or build it up for a very dramatic look with tons of volume.
Gemma W.
Pretty good mascara! Lengthens my lashes a lot. Really dark. And pretty bottle too. I get lots of compliments on how it brings out my eyes when I wear this mascara.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)