BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Julie H.
Julie H.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I think this mascara is the best. It gives my lashes that nice dark look and makes them look longer then they are which I like in a mascara. I love this mascara and I would recommend to people that like dark long lashes.
Lynzi M.
Lynzi M.
Not a fan of this mascara. I usually love all Mac products but this one doesn't do it for me. It's blotchy and goes on uneven and too thick. I won't be buying this one again
Pierina P.
Pierina P.
This mask of eyelashes leaves my lashes super voluminous so much that it seems that I would have put false eyelashes, it is very good
Ania R.
Ania R.
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
My everyday mascara; the perfect one. I don't have nothing to say against this mascara because it does everything it says.
Annelysse D.
Annelysse D.
joao pessoa, colinas do sul , casa 444
Review for: Carbon Black
Gostaria de esperimentar este produto. pelo jeito ele é um otimo produto para se aplicar nos olhos, gosto mito
Duda D.
Duda D.
Review for: Carbon Black
Ist kippinh your protudtc Vichy my your product its beautiful em najshbsbs Nair em face
Amorè K.
Amorè K.
Parys
Beauty Junkie Expert
3D volume, curls, volumizes and defines lashes with its super impressive lightweight, whipped formula. The MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash is perfect for you should you desire a formula that provides instant length while keeping your lashes soft and flexible.
Achieve high coverage and long lasting wear with this badboy in your pocket. The large moulded brush actively seperates each lash prepping them to be evenly coated for a maximum volume, no clamping, zero flaking and non-smudging result.

This mascara lasts me about 8-10 weeks, BUT you can easily get an additional 3-4 weeks of use from this if you clean the wand and the tube opening weekly, it really helps. Have stopped counting the number of times I have repurchased it :-)

I would recommend this ✨
Çiğdem T.
Çiğdem T.
Ever since I started doing make up, I was in a search for the best mascara ever. With this mascara I feel like I came close to finding it, since it doesn't flake or clump and in my opinion that is one of the most important qualities of a mascara. The product makes my lashes look exactly the way I want them to look like. It is lightweight and gives the natural look I tend to go for, so it's perfect for everyday usage. The brush is rather long and that allows easier application to inner corners of the eye. This mascara has literally become my obsession. If you are looking for a mascara that won't flake, yet give you gorgeous voluminous lashes, this is the product for you. Totally recommended.
Aleesia D.
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only mascara that keeps my lashs curled as they grow downwards and are very stubborn even if i use an eyelash curler. It's super black and doesn't flake which is awesome. I love the brush on this mascara because it allows me to comb out my lashes and prevent them from clumping. I wear this everyday and will continue to repurchase this as its really worth the money. I honestly don't need false lashes if i have this mascara and i will always recommend this to women who want a more dramatic flirty lash!
Molly O.
Molly O.
This mascara didn't bide well with me at first however now I reach for it all the time. It's long lasting, works best after using an eyelash curler and with the right technique, enhances eyelash length and gives a little volume.
I concentrate this on the ends of my lashes as they are quite short, to make them seem longer.
The issues I have it the large applicator brush which tends to make applications quite messy - keep a cotton bud nearby.
Also, at first, this mascara didn't seem to curl my eyelashes so I find that using an eyelash curler before works best to separate lashes and prep them for the mascara.

Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?