BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Not good. download the app mercari , when you sign up it will ask you for a invite code , put in this code ZTBUBF and you will earn $5 towards makeup and other items! Try it for free!
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
ONE COAT IS ALL YOU NEED! Holy crap. This is BY FAR my favorite lash product. You can build and layer, but this formula is really a one stop shop for all of your lengthening needs as far as a mascara goes. It's creamy, a rich dark black color, and doesn't clump up. I literally use one application on my upper lash and lightly brush up my lower lash to make it look a little bit more full. Worth the money! !
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this by a friend to wear on a vacation. I think it did really well in the water, wasn't impossible to remove. Would have liked little more volume. Did think mascara clumped quickly- even with making sure it was tightly sealed. So became more difficult to apply after couple of weeks :/
Danielle S.
I bought this as a spur of the moment thing when my MAC store was sold out of Pro Longlash and I was totally out of mascara. I was super impressed with this mascara, so much so that I switched it to my regular mascara. It's super dark and does a really good job of giving you long thick lashes. The price is a little high, but with all MAC products it's a super high quality product.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my first tube of this in the store & its always kinda hard getting used to a different typre of mascara brush (this one is big w/ short bristles) & at first I thought, I'm not going to keep this but after about 4-5 days I got used to it & this stuff is the bomb! It really does coat your lashes very good & fans them out. I hope they never discontinue it. I was told Diorshow mascara is supposed to be very similar which I have not tried but I bleive it cost twice as much.
Erika Q.
So I used this for the first time today! I love love love it ! The brush is so large! And I have really long lashes so I need something that will separate my lashes.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best mascara I've tried! It really plumps my lashes by adding a lot of length and volume! I'm completely obsessed & plan to continue to purchasing this!
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Not clumpy

No flake or smudge all day!

The perfect mascara I have to say is Mac in Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara. The product goes on smoothly, even after several coats. Its wand is the perfect fit for applying mascara, bristles are designed to get even the tiniest lashes. It is pricey for a mascara but definitely worth it. I am a repeated customer and recommend you to try it.
McKenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras!! My eyelashes are extremely long and I love how this product keeps them looking natural. I can add a lot of product and still have them not looking clumpy
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this mascara. Along with the MAC 'False Lashes' Maximizer, this dynamic duo will make you look like you have fake lashes. The combo makes your lashes appear long and full. I tried it alone without the False Lashes Maximer and it's wonderful on its own as well. This is a must have!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?