BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth OH
I like mac products in general but I like this formula for mascara, it's dry enough yet also wet enough to use everyday
Toshya H.
North Carolina
I love this product because it doesn't clot up like some other products. I would recommend this product to anyone.
fatima r.
It's really powdery and starts flaking after a few hours. Better not to wear anything than have bloodshot eyes.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
I did not think I was going to love this mascara but I do. It definitely lengths and makes your lashes fuller.
Carie N.
Great product. I bought this for myself and my daughter. We both like the way it goes on and stays on.
pia d.
st. petersburg
i love this mascara i have it for a long time and it keep your lashes in place and it last long
Mimi G.
Orlando, FL
The handle takes a little getting used to but the formula is so great. I love this mascara.
Laura C.
Tucker, GA
I had my first MAC extreme dimension mascara, about a year ago, and since that I have been thankful with the person who give it to me, because I couldn't get my eyelashes that perfect before. But that was with the regular one. For some reason o brought the waterproof and I have the same results with the different that this became to heavy sometimes or just ends getting off of my lashes.
Mariana P.
It's so easy to use and that's because i love it. I love when makeup look natural so this mascara give to my eyelashes a natural look but make them look fuller and longer. Really good. Essential in my makeup bag.
Erynn M.
El Paso, IL
When I got this mascara I expected so much more from it, as it was a high end Mac product. It's not the worst mascara ever, but for me it clumps really easily, and is just hard to apply. The problem for me I think is the brush, not the mascara, but either way they need to redesign the brush or figure it out somehow.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?