BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dover, DE
I HATE this mascara. I've gotten it 2 different times now in sample form to try before buying. AWFUL. The first time I got it, the tube was empty. Completely empty. The second time I got it, it was clumpy and smelled "off" like maybe it was expired. NOT a fan!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes are long but they're not super thick. I have thin hair, thin brows, thin lashes it's so annoying! But this mascara is great it makes my already long lashes look like I have on fake lashes it stretches them like 10x more & it's doesn't clump. This mascara was $23 but it's completely worth the money especially if you already have long lashes this mascara will just take it to another level.
Emma V.
Emma V.
London
Forever my favourite mascara!!! For a high end makeup brand, this mascara is definitely at the lower price bracket. I love the formula, it never dries up and always applies smoothly. I've never known it to make my eyelashes clumpy and the small spikes on the brush means I can really get to the root of the lash! Love! I will never use anything else!
Emmanuelle A.
Emmanuelle A.
Review for: 3D Black
I love this mascara! my lashes do look super defined,it doesn't looks clumpy,is long lasting and black enough! I bought it at our mac store,i will buy it again for sure! it's more of a mascara for volume than length,but is still great! i love the packaging also!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Review for: Carbon Black
This is my holy grail mascara. It gives my lashes extra volume, extra length and makes them two times darker. This is a triple threat and I've recommended it to every one of my friends and so far they have purchased the product and LOVED it just how I have.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is great, it lengthens my lashes a lot and makes them appear thicker and super black, but its kind og annoying how i always habe to wipe off the excess off the wand and it takes a while to dry so then my lashes are kind of really hard
Alina N.
Alina N.
Canterbury,UK
Review for: Carbon Black
I LOVE THIS MAC MASCARA. I'm mad at how it makes my eyelashes fabulous,makes my eye look bigger and so beautiful. It add volume and lenght, illuminate my face. Sometimes I even notice that i don't need anyting else.MUST HAVE!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I think this mascara is the best. It gives my lashes that nice dark look and makes them look longer then they are which I like in a mascara. I love this mascara and I would recommend to people that like dark long lashes.
Lynzi M.
Lynzi M.
Not a fan of this mascara. I usually love all Mac products but this one doesn't do it for me. It's blotchy and goes on uneven and too thick. I won't be buying this one again
Pierina P.
Pierina P.
This mask of eyelashes leaves my lashes super voluminous so much that it seems that I would have put false eyelashes, it is very good
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?