BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Dina R.
Fresno, CA
I recently had my makeup done at a MAC store and received this mascara. I have pnly used it once....the wand is different from what I am used to. It wore well....I just prefer a different mascara.
Grace P.
Franklin, NJ
This mascara is amazing at adding length and volume, you can use it for very natural looking lashes with one coat or build it up for a very dramatic look with tons of volume.
Gemma W.
Pretty good mascara! Lengthens my lashes a lot. Really dark. And pretty bottle too. I get lots of compliments on how it brings out my eyes when I wear this mascara.
Stephh M.
This mascara is my favoriteeee ! Because it makes my eyelashes look soo long andni don't have to curled them becuz of this mascara !!!!!!!!!!! I love it gonna purchase more i would buy again!!❤️❤️💘💞
Mia B.
Charleston, WV
Love this MAC in Extreme Dimension it really gives your lashes that extra boost! I love to use this instead of fake lashes. I always order online it comes fast.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
It is the first time I wear a MAC mascara and I really love it, it leaves the eyelashes looking very natural and they do not get off with the passing of hours.
RayZhawna M.
I love this mascara. It instantly makes my lashes long and full looking. It does feel a little heavy going on and thick but when it dries my lashes are perfect
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
Like the title says ... be prepare for some 3D lashes!!!! No need for falsies when you have this awesome mascara!!! Stays all night on me and I give it a 10!
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
If you want the false lash look...THIS mascara is It! It's buildable without clumping. It creates massively beautiful length and gives amazing fullness. Love
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I love this mascara. It lengthens and lifts without irritating eyes. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes so I'm picky with mascara but this one is great.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)