BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Brittney I.
Lawrenceville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift and I am loving it! I get so many compliments and people actually think I'm wearing false lashes when I apply this product!
Wanessa M.
Valdosta, GA
Really love it. I use it for everyday. It makes me look like i have falsies in! It gets every lash, and it very dark. Makes your eyes pop out!
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the applicator. I do not like this product after even a couple hours. Initially my lashes look great but it makes my eyes itch awful.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I've had people ask me if I'm wearing falsies before. It's black, volumizing and lengthening
Tali L.
Chicago Illinios
It is an amazing product. It got my lashs so long I didn't need to use other mascaras with it. It is so rich and gooey and dries so elegently
Madison S.
Frankfort, KY
Tried this mascara for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it! Mac is an amazing brand. I highly recommend all their products.
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is like no other mascara its brush forms to your eyelashes and last all day ! My eye color is brown and it makes my eyes pop!
marina m.
Montebello, CA
Love it. it gives great volume and length and makes my lashes look super thick. it also lasts a very long time and i use it everyday too
nanyah M.
Ft Washington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
i dont like this mascara it makes your eyes water so i really didnt like that but it is long lasting it lasts all day very easy to apply
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this product. People think they are my real lashes when I utilize this product. Little do they know it's mascara!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?