BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
This is by far the best mascara I've tried! It really plumps my lashes by adding a lot of length and volume! I'm completely obsessed & plan to continue to purchasing this!
Lauren P.
Winona, MN
I bought this mascara originally because I was running low on my old stuff and wanted to try something new! I'm so glad I did!! This mascara is amazing, it helped make my already long lashes longer!
I'll definitely buy it again!
Morgan E.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This is my favorite mascara. I have very long, thick, STICK STRAIGHT eyelashes and I have used so many different brands trying to find something to curl them. This is the only brand I have found to do the trick! I get compliments on my eyelashes all the time! :)
Livvy L.
I have eyelashes that don't tend to hold onto mascara well. Then I tried this product and my lashes looked nice and long. I got it in the darkest shade of black you can get and it's perfect. And doesn't go on clumpy either!
Angelica P.
Austin, TX
This has got to be the best mascara I have ever used. The brush is amazing and helps get those small corner lashes. It lasts all day and I get so many compliments every time.
Jennie C.
When I first started using this mascara, it went on nice and smooth after a few weeks it started to clump and my eyelashes would stick together. I won't buy this again in future.
amie d.
I have the waterproof Mac mascara I love it it works so good it does not come off of wanted to football games out in the heat and it Texas you sweat a lot it doesn't come off but then when I use my eye make up remover it comes off perfectly
Erika Q.
So I used this for the first time today! I love love love it ! The brush is so large! And I have really long lashes so I need something that will separate my lashes.
Cynthia D.
Pearland, TX
One of the first "high end" mascaras that I purchased I first bought it when the packaging was breaking but repurchased since then and I love it. No problem with packaging. Doesn't dry out fast and great for lengthening and volume.
Julia V.
Lake View, AL
After researching and trying to find a mascara that would give my thin lashes a dramatic effect AND not flake off under my eyes all day, I've finally found the one! Everything else has either smudged everywhere by the end of the day or been so hard to take off I had to wear it for a week.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)