BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Love my lashes when I use this mascara!! My eyes just pop and are pretty awesome!
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this mascara. It didn't give me the length or volume I was hoping for.
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara and was awful! Clump my lashes a lot and to get a "ok" result you need to use a lot of times.
Marquita G.
Marquita G.
I can't live without this mascara! picked this up at macys and immediately fell in love ! the perfect solution for anyone with curly eyelashes. Great for lengthening eye lashes! No fauxies needed !
shae d.
shae d.
This is my go to Mascara for a dramatic everyday look. I have tried numerous types of mascaras and none come close to this look.
Lomasi M.
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara foto complete gorgeous holiday looks! Makes your lashes nice and full. Lasts all day and is super easy to apply! The only thing I don't like is that a ton of product comes out on the wand so you have to be careful!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes are long but they're not super thick. I have thin hair, thin brows, thin lashes it's so annoying! But this mascara is great it makes my already long lashes look like I have on fake lashes it stretches them like 10x more & it's doesn't clump. This mascara was $23 but it's completely worth the money especially if you already have long lashes this mascara will just take it to another level.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dover, DE
I HATE this mascara. I've gotten it 2 different times now in sample form to try before buying. AWFUL. The first time I got it, the tube was empty. Completely empty. The second time I got it, it was clumpy and smelled "off" like maybe it was expired. NOT a fan!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is my favorite mascara. I have very long, thick, STICK STRAIGHT eyelashes and I have used so many different brands trying to find something to curl them. This is the only brand I have found to do the trick! I get compliments on my eyelashes all the time! :)
Marithea E.
Marithea E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
One of my everyday use! I recommend to everyone! they don't lump! love love love this! so worth my money
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?