BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I have very long, thick, STICK STRAIGHT eyelashes and I have used so many different brands trying to find something to curl them. This is the only brand I have found to do the trick! I get compliments on my eyelashes all the time! :)
Marithea E.
Marithea E.
San Antonio, TX
One of my everyday use! I recommend to everyone! they don't lump! love love love this! so worth my money
Bre M.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara you will ever use! I refuse to wear anything else! Worth the price.
BM-141801 Patricia G.
BM-141801 Patricia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara! Its in my to-go goodies!! I would recommend to anyone its worth the money! OH YEAH!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has amazing volume and lengthing powers. It's a little on the expensive side. Nice packaging.
daniella c.
daniella c.
Midway city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of mascara is really good it gives your eyelashes more volume to them. I would recommend this to people.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
This is the absolute best mascara i have ever used. I will not ever buy another brand or type, it can't be replaced.
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my lashes when I use this mascara!! My eyes just pop and are pretty awesome!
Erynn M.
Erynn M.
El Paso, IL
When I got this mascara I expected so much more from it, as it was a high end Mac product. It's not the worst mascara ever, but for me it clumps really easily, and is just hard to apply. The problem for me I think is the brush, not the mascara, but either way they need to redesign the brush or figure it out somehow.
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara and was awful! Clump my lashes a lot and to get a "ok" result you need to use a lot of times.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?