BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
mel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand is iffy. Very short bristles. Mascara seems very creamy like. Makes my eyelashes look very black but not so long
Haylee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product!! I get so much more volume & length with my lashes!! I will always use this product ❤️
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth OH
I like mac products in general but I like this formula for mascara, it's dry enough yet also wet enough to use everyday
Jasmine C.
Hawthorne, CA
If you're looking for long voluminous lashes ,this is a must. It's very dark and gets every eyelash . Love this product
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara and was awful! Clump my lashes a lot and to get a "ok" result you need to use a lot of times.
Toshya H.
North Carolina
I love this product because it doesn't clot up like some other products. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my newest obsession, this mascara is so awesome it makes you look like you have thick long fake eyelashes..
Jordon K.
Casa Grande, AZ
I don't really like this mascara it kinda makes my eyelashes clump and doesn't really do anything else for them .
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not think I was going to love this mascara but I do. It definitely lengths and makes your lashes fuller.
fatima r.
It's really powdery and starts flaking after a few hours. Better not to wear anything than have bloodshot eyes.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?