BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Mascara

M路A路C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Enid, OK
I loooooove this mascara, definitely is my favorite. Your lashes looks fakes and big, I just love it :-)
Wanessa M.
Wanessa M.
Valdosta, GA
Really love it. I use it for everyday. It makes me look like i have falsies in! It gets every lash, and it very dark. Makes your eyes pop out!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I've had people ask me if I'm wearing falsies before. It's black, volumizing and lengthening
Harlie S.
Harlie S.
This mascara is definitely awesome!!! But it's really thick and chunky!!馃槶 but it makes your eyelashes very long a pretty馃挄
Ferni C.
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Es ideal este producto ,si quieres que tus pesta帽as se vean mas largas ,ademas te hace ver muy fashion
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
The only mascara I will use! Makes my lashes thick, dark, and so long. Only downside though is it isn't waterproof.
Liseth S.
Liseth S.
This is my go to and favorite mascara. It leaves me lashes looking very full and long.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great mascara, it separates the lashes, curls and adds volume!
Nicholle N.
Nicholle N.
My favorite!!!! I got it for a gift from my hubby and it gives amazing length!!! Love it!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best of tried from MAC, but it does what it says. Great price for MAC product. More natural looking lashes not dramatic
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?