BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Josefina D.
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this mascara as a gift. I am a big mascara junky, I tend to reach for mascaras that give a lengthening effect. This mascara does it in one coat, I do have to go over it with my trusty Roller Lash by Benefit. But that is if I need more length, this is an amazing mascara and well worth the money!
marina m.
marina m.
Montebello, CA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Love it. it gives great volume and length and makes my lashes look super thick. it also lasts a very long time and i use it everyday too
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Grayson , GA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Got this as a gift and I am loving it! I get so many compliments and people actually think I'm wearing false lashes when I apply this product!
Erynn M.
Erynn M.
El Paso, IL
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
When I got this mascara I expected so much more from it, as it was a high end Mac product. It's not the worst mascara ever, but for me it clumps really easily, and is just hard to apply. The problem for me I think is the brush, not the mascara, but either way they need to redesign the brush or figure it out somehow.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
It has amazing volume and lengthing powers. It's a little on the expensive side. Nice packaging.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Not the best of tried from MAC, but it does what it says. Great price for MAC product. More natural looking lashes not dramatic
Grace P.
Grace P.
Franklin, NJ
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This mascara is amazing at adding length and volume, you can use it for very natural looking lashes with one coat or build it up for a very dramatic look with tons of volume.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is my favorite mascara. I have very long, thick, STICK STRAIGHT eyelashes and I have used so many different brands trying to find something to curl them. This is the only brand I have found to do the trick! I get compliments on my eyelashes all the time! :)
Marithea E.
Marithea E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
One of my everyday use! I recommend to everyone! they don't lump! love love love this! so worth my money
Bre M.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Best mascara you will ever use! I refuse to wear anything else! Worth the price.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?