BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
McKenna M.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras!! My eyelashes are extremely long and I love how this product keeps them looking natural. I can add a lot of product and still have them not looking clumpy
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
One of my favorite mascaras! WOW! They really lengthen your eyelashes, makes them look longer and they curl. Really makes your eyes look beautiful. You will love it as well. Try this, add this to your collection of mascaras. You won't need false eyelashes with this mascara.
Marquita G.
I can't live without this mascara! picked this up at macys and immediately fell in love ! the perfect solution for anyone with curly eyelashes. Great for lengthening eye lashes! No fauxies needed !
Erynn M.
El Paso, IL
When I got this mascara I expected so much more from it, as it was a high end Mac product. It's not the worst mascara ever, but for me it clumps really easily, and is just hard to apply. The problem for me I think is the brush, not the mascara, but either way they need to redesign the brush or figure it out somehow.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
I am running low on this mascara and about to replenish my stash. One tube lasted me about ten months. It is my holy grail. Applies perfectly, no fall out, lengthens and thickens. Someone asked me if I was wearing those Younique fiber lashes once when I was only wearing two coats of this mascara. It's lovely!
Emily G.
Let me tell ya something, iv never used a mascara so magical like this one, I have short fair eyelashes and have gaps in between due to the over use of waterproof drug store mascara. this product leaves my eyelashes looking like Kylie jenners, no joke. I feel in love so you guys have to get it !
Shelby D.
San Antonio, TX
I used this mascara a few years back and it worked well. My lashes are curled but I felt this helped them stand out more. I hated to see it dry up but it was a top user for me. Mac always has amazing products!
Amanda M.
eugene, OR
One of my favorite mascaras if you are going for a dramatic look. it's voluminous and thickening, the only fault is it seems to dry out a little quicker Tha ,you other mascaras, but I would still recommend.
Victoria S.
Love love love this mascara! It has everything I'm looking for and is at a great price it lasts all day, I am so Inlove with it and gives me maximized volume and everything I highly recommend it for you
Dina N.
I'm not sure if this is the exact one I used, but the one I used had a blue color on the outside.. Anyway, i liked that it was waterproof, but it's not pigmented and I have to apply multiple layers to get to how I want it.. Seems dry..
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)