BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
shae d.
This is my go to Mascara for a dramatic everyday look. I have tried numerous types of mascaras and none come close to this look.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok mascara, it's thick and separates, but it didnt make my list of best mascaras. It could afford to give more volume.
Jamie B.
Tampa, FL
Was my favorite for a bit. Tends to dry out quickly and doesn't last without reapplying. Last one I bought clumped really badly.
Meagan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short lashes and this mascara makes my lashes pop like no other! It gives them the dimension and volume that I love!
mel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand is iffy. Very short bristles. Mascara seems very creamy like. Makes my eyelashes look very black but not so long
Shana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep switching mascaras but this one is always in my makeup box. I love this so much it's pure black and looks amazing.
Haylee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product!! I get so much more volume & length with my lashes!! I will always use this product ❤️
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth OH
I like mac products in general but I like this formula for mascara, it's dry enough yet also wet enough to use everyday
Jasmine C.
Hawthorne, CA
If you're looking for long voluminous lashes ,this is a must. It's very dark and gets every eyelash . Love this product
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara and was awful! Clump my lashes a lot and to get a "ok" result you need to use a lot of times.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?