BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am very picky about my mascara. I love the price and the smooth way this goes on stays on no clumping problems with this one and I really feel like it made my lashes pop. Added pop to my eyes and it has a good price for the quality.
Cori H.
I have naturally long lashes. The Extreme Dimensiom Lash Mascara made my lashes appear fuller and longer. The brush allowed for application close to the lash line and clump-free coats. There was no smudging or running. The product dried quickly and maintained the look until intentional removal.
Maria V.
I bought my first tube of this in the store & its always kinda hard getting used to a different typre of mascara brush (this one is big w/ short bristles) & at first I thought, I'm not going to keep this but after about 4-5 days I got used to it & this stuff is the bomb! It really does coat your lashes very good & fans them out. I hope they never discontinue it. I was told Diorshow mascara is supposed to be very similar which I have not tried but I bleive it cost twice as much.
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
This is a great mascara foto complete gorgeous holiday looks! Makes your lashes nice and full. Lasts all day and is super easy to apply! The only thing I don't like is that a ton of product comes out on the wand so you have to be careful!
Jessica S.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this mascara I don't you a curler EVER when I use this product. It's my all time go to mascara and will buy it until the day I have no more money for makeup. Highly recommend this mascara for anyone who wants amazing looking eyelashes. Your eyes will love it.
Jeneia P.
This is my favorite mascara from Mac rn this is the one that I'm currently using after experimenting with 3 other Mac mascaras the mascara really gives you that bold dimension lash that you want and it's so beautiful
Hanna M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE this mascara!!! I have used it for about 3 years now and I always am satisfied with the results. It last a pretty long time and its not too pricy either. It comes in a small box and the design on the eye liner is really cool with the MAC logo. I would definatley suggest buying this mascara!
Zenya W.
phoenix, AZ
By far my favorite mascara. It goes on smooth and does not clump at all. I love how long and thick it makes my eyelashes look with minimal effort. On my 3rd tube and will continue to keep buying. Worth every penny.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I use this mascara every day and its one of the best mascaras I have ever gotten! It makes your lashes so long and thick, I have gotten questions if my lashes are fake eye lashes because they are so long and thick and they get surprised when i tell them no these are my real eyelashes. I recommend you get this product as soon as you can !
Mariana P.
It's so easy to use and that's because i love it. I love when makeup look natural so this mascara give to my eyelashes a natural look but make them look fuller and longer. Really good. Essential in my makeup bag.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)