BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Ferni C.
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Es ideal este producto ,si quieres que tus pestañas se vean mas largas ,ademas te hace ver muy fashion
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
The only mascara I will use! Makes my lashes thick, dark, and so long. Only downside though is it isn't waterproof.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is such a great mascara, it separates the lashes, curls and adds volume!
Nicholle N.
Nicholle N.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
My favorite!!!! I got it for a gift from my hubby and it gives amazing length!!! Love it!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Tucker, GA
I had my first MAC extreme dimension mascara, about a year ago, and since that I have been thankful with the person who give it to me, because I couldn't get my eyelashes that perfect before. But that was with the regular one. For some reason o brought the waterproof and I have the same results with the different that this became to heavy sometimes or just ends getting off of my lashes.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be the best mascara I have ever used. The brush is amazing and helps get those small corner lashes. It lasts all day and I get so many compliments every time.
Haylee B.
Haylee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product!! I get so much more volume & length with my lashes!! I will always use this product ❤️
Cori H.
Cori H.
I have naturally long lashes. The Extreme Dimensiom Lash Mascara made my lashes appear fuller and longer. The brush allowed for application close to the lash line and clump-free coats. There was no smudging or running. The product dried quickly and maintained the look until intentional removal.
McKenna M.
McKenna M.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras!! My eyelashes are extremely long and I love how this product keeps them looking natural. I can add a lot of product and still have them not looking clumpy
katelynn p.
katelynn p.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I absolutely love this mascara. I love the way it makes my lashes look and it doesn't clump.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?