BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica S.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this mascara I don't you a curler EVER when I use this product. It's my all time go to mascara and will buy it until the day I have no more money for makeup. Highly recommend this mascara for anyone who wants amazing looking eyelashes. Your eyes will love it.
Morgan E.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This is my favorite mascara. I have very long, thick, STICK STRAIGHT eyelashes and I have used so many different brands trying to find something to curl them. This is the only brand I have found to do the trick! I get compliments on my eyelashes all the time! :)
Jennie C.
When I first started using this mascara, it went on nice and smooth after a few weeks it started to clump and my eyelashes would stick together. I won't buy this again in future.
Cynthia D.
Pearland, TX
One of the first "high end" mascaras that I purchased I first bought it when the packaging was breaking but repurchased since then and I love it. No problem with packaging. Doesn't dry out fast and great for lengthening and volume.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
This mascara is great if you want more volume to you're lashes! Its really great and holds up lashes well! its not clumpy either but it is build able.
Jasmine R.
Cleveland, TN
Finally got to try this product aand i love it. Mac is an amazing brand and this product is nothing less. I would recommand this product to everyone!
Grace P.
Franklin, NJ
This mascara is amazing at adding length and volume, you can use it for very natural looking lashes with one coat or build it up for a very dramatic look with tons of volume.
lex f.
I received this as a gift. It is the best mascara I have used yet! I have thin short lashes and this mascara adds length and volume. I love love love it!
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
Best !ascara I've ever try I like how it leaves my eyelashes thicker and full n its better than any other mascara I've tried . love this product
Nicole G.
Haslett, MI
This mascara really made my eyes pop and gave my lashes a thick and dramatic look! Lookes even better with false lashes too!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?