BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
This is a great mascara foto complete gorgeous holiday looks! Makes your lashes nice and full. Lasts all day and is super easy to apply! The only thing I don't like is that a ton of product comes out on the wand so you have to be careful!
Jessica S.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this mascara I don't you a curler EVER when I use this product. It's my all time go to mascara and will buy it until the day I have no more money for makeup. Highly recommend this mascara for anyone who wants amazing looking eyelashes. Your eyes will love it.
Jeneia P.
This is my favorite mascara from Mac rn this is the one that I'm currently using after experimenting with 3 other Mac mascaras the mascara really gives you that bold dimension lash that you want and it's so beautiful
Hanna M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE this mascara!!! I have used it for about 3 years now and I always am satisfied with the results. It last a pretty long time and its not too pricy either. It comes in a small box and the design on the eye liner is really cool with the MAC logo. I would definatley suggest buying this mascara!
Zenya W.
phoenix, AZ
By far my favorite mascara. It goes on smooth and does not clump at all. I love how long and thick it makes my eyelashes look with minimal effort. On my 3rd tube and will continue to keep buying. Worth every penny.
Mariana P.
It's so easy to use and that's because i love it. I love when makeup look natural so this mascara give to my eyelashes a natural look but make them look fuller and longer. Really good. Essential in my makeup bag.
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I use this mascara every day and its one of the best mascaras I have ever gotten! It makes your lashes so long and thick, I have gotten questions if my lashes are fake eye lashes because they are so long and thick and they get surprised when i tell them no these are my real eyelashes. I recommend you get this product as soon as you can !
McKenna M.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras!! My eyelashes are extremely long and I love how this product keeps them looking natural. I can add a lot of product and still have them not looking clumpy
Marquita G.
I can't live without this mascara! picked this up at macys and immediately fell in love ! the perfect solution for anyone with curly eyelashes. Great for lengthening eye lashes! No fauxies needed !
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
One of my favorite mascaras! WOW! They really lengthen your eyelashes, makes them look longer and they curl. Really makes your eyes look beautiful. You will love it as well. Try this, add this to your collection of mascaras. You won't need false eyelashes with this mascara.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)