BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?7 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Haslett, MI
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This mascara really made my eyes pop and gave my lashes a thick and dramatic look! Lookes even better with false lashes too!
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Best !ascara I've ever try I like how it leaves my eyelashes thicker and full n its better than any other mascara I've tried . love this product
Madison S.
Madison S.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Tried this mascara for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it! Mac is an amazing brand. I highly recommend all their products.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Pretty good mascara! Lengthens my lashes a lot. Really dark. And pretty bottle too. I get lots of compliments on how it brings out my eyes when I wear this mascara.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Enid, OK
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I loooooove this mascara, definitely is my favorite. Your lashes looks fakes and big, I just love it :-)
Wanessa M.
Wanessa M.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Really love it. I use it for everyday. It makes me look like i have falsies in! It gets every lash, and it very dark. Makes your eyes pop out!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I've had people ask me if I'm wearing falsies before. It's black, volumizing and lengthening
Harlie S.
Harlie S.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
This mascara is definitely awesome!!! But it's really thick and chunky!!😭 but it makes your eyelashes very long a pretty💕
Ferni C.
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Es ideal este producto ,si quieres que tus pestañas se vean mas largas ,ademas te hace ver muy fashion
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Review for: MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
The only mascara I will use! Makes my lashes thick, dark, and so long. Only downside though is it isn't waterproof.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?