BY MAC COSMETICS #88 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara. It gave my lashes volume and length. It just dried out on me quickly so i didn't get to use too much product
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have eyelashes that don't tend to hold onto mascara well. Then I tried this product and my lashes looked nice and long. I got it in the darkest shade of black you can get and it's perfect. And doesn't go on clumpy either!
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
When I first started using this mascara, it went on nice and smooth after a few weeks it started to clump and my eyelashes would stick together. I won't buy this again in future.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Pearland, TX
One of the first "high end" mascaras that I purchased I first bought it when the packaging was breaking but repurchased since then and I love it. No problem with packaging. Doesn't dry out fast and great for lengthening and volume.
Carie N.
Carie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I bought this for myself and my daughter. We both like the way it goes on and stays on.
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth OH
I like mac products in general but I like this formula for mascara, it's dry enough yet also wet enough to use everyday
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
This mascara is great if you want more volume to you're lashes! Its really great and holds up lashes well! its not clumpy either but it is build able.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Cleveland, Tn
Finally got to try this product aand i love it. Mac is an amazing brand and this product is nothing less. I would recommand this product to everyone!
pia d.
pia d.
st. petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mascara i have it for a long time and it keep your lashes in place and it last long
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The handle takes a little getting used to but the formula is so great. I love this mascara.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?