BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in Mascara

Full Description:
M·A·C'S Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Lifting
  • Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And "Shimmy" Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.
  • Black Extreme

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ayvee V.
This is one of the products I use everytime I do a full face, works great for brown eyes! Easy to apply and goes on dramatically. It's a bit pricier but absolutely worth it. Will buy again!
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I wanted to like this mascara but I just don't. It made my lashes clump and was not even close to worth the price tag. And the tube didn't last long. Wouldn't recommend :/
Tara B.
Pine Grove, WV
This is by far the BEST mascara I've ever used! I've used numerous others from what I get in monthly boxes, Victoria's Secret, Clinique, and so on, but I was never really happy with the way my lashes looked. My lashes are short and thin. All the plumping mascaras never worked for me. This mascara by MAC had my heart, and eyes, the first time I put it on. I got this in a set, but will gladly pay full price for it any day! If you're like me, with thin and short lashes, you won't regret buying this mascara!
Mally B.
ONE COAT IS ALL YOU NEED! Holy crap. This is BY FAR my favorite lash product. You can build and layer, but this formula is really a one stop shop for all of your lengthening needs as far as a mascara goes. It's creamy, a rich dark black color, and doesn't clump up. I literally use one application on my upper lash and lightly brush up my lower lash to make it look a little bit more full. Worth the money! !
Lisa D.
Love this fabulous mascara by MAC. Who doesn't like MAC right. I needed a waterproof gentle formula that won't make my allergy eyes itch or run, this works superb. Stays in place all day long. Does not give raccoon eyes at all. A few coats and your go to go. Easy to take off at night and also doesn't live black smudges around eyes. Love the brush, bristles all over and thin. Give it a try, worth the money.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Not clumpy

No flake or smudge all day!

The perfect mascara I have to say is Mac in Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara. The product goes on smoothly, even after several coats. Its wand is the perfect fit for applying mascara, bristles are designed to get even the tiniest lashes. It is pricey for a mascara but definitely worth it. I am a repeated customer and recommend you to try it.
Not my favorite. Did not lengthen my lasted. Flaky. First time user. Expensive. Looked pretty and packaging is nice. Caught my eye. Would not reccomend unless you already have long eyelashes.
Jas. J.
My lashes are long but they're not super thick. I have thin hair, thin brows, thin lashes it's so annoying! But this mascara is great it makes my already long lashes look like I have on fake lashes it stretches them like 10x more & it's doesn't clump. This mascara was $23 but it's completely worth the money especially if you already have long lashes this mascara will just take it to another level.
Danielle S.
I bought this as a spur of the moment thing when my MAC store was sold out of Pro Longlash and I was totally out of mascara. I was super impressed with this mascara, so much so that I switched it to my regular mascara. It's super dark and does a really good job of giving you long thick lashes. The price is a little high, but with all MAC products it's a super high quality product.
Sophia W.
Best mascara I've ever used in my entire life. It's $22 but worth every penny. Couldn't make it clump even if I tried, yet makes the lashes look think and dramatic! Really cute packaging and the modern-looking design of the handle actually makes application easy and comfortable. Would highly recommend! Never going back to drugstore mascara again!!
Lahela M.
How does this compare to BTS Waterproof? I have numerous, fairly long lashes.
Brittany T.
Oklahoma Bartlesville
I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length because that's my goal I hate when my lashes are clumpy and all different lengths lol it makes me look like I just woke up anyone have the answers?