BY MAC COSMETICS #88 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length bec...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara re...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Brooklyn, NY
Ehhhh.... In Extreme is okay. It has a plastic applicator coated in the mascara. It always clumped my lashes. This is a lengthening and voluminous mascara. Honestly I think it's great for someone who likes to make their lashes look longer but not curlier as I place these on my clients and they say it makes a big difference. What's good for the goose isn't exactly good for the gander.
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is like no other mascara its brush forms to your eyelashes and last all day ! My eye color is brown and it makes my eyes pop!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this product. People think they are my real lashes when I utilize this product. Little do they know it's mascara!
amie d.
amie d.
I have the waterproof Mac mascara I love it it works so good it does not come off of wanted to football games out in the heat and it Texas you sweat a lot it doesn't come off but then when I use my eye make up remover it comes off perfectly
Amber S.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the applicator. I do not like this product after even a couple hours. Initially my lashes look great but it makes my eyes itch awful.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok mascara, it's thick and separates, but it didnt make my list of best mascaras. It could afford to give more volume.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a makeover in the mall and they used this product on me and I loved it. I have full lashes but this made then look amaxing!
Zenya W.
Zenya W.
Phoenix, AZ
By far my favorite mascara. It goes on smooth and does not clump at all. I love how long and thick it makes my eyelashes look with minimal effort. On my 3rd tube and will continue to keep buying. Worth every penny.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Winona, MN
I bought this mascara originally because I was running low on my old stuff and wanted to try something new! I'm so glad I did!! This mascara is amazing, it helped make my already long lashes longer!
I'll definitely buy it again!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I love the way my eyelashes look . Makes them look super long and I have short lashes so I love that lol . I definitely recommend.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Oklahoma Bartlesville
I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length because that's my goal I hate when my lashes are clumpy and all different lengths lol it makes me look like I just woke up anyone have the answers?