BY MAC COSMETICS

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ayvee V.
This is one of the products I use everytime I do a full face, works great for brown eyes! Easy to apply and goes on dramatically. It's a bit pricier but absolutely worth it. Will buy again!
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I wanted to like this mascara but I just don't. It made my lashes clump and was not even close to worth the price tag. And the tube didn't last long. Wouldn't recommend :/
member-e4bb86849
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Did not lengthen my lasted. Flaky. First time user. Expensive. Looked pretty and packaging is nice. Caught my eye. Would not reccomend unless you already have long eyelashes.
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes are light colored so it is really hard for me to find mascara that helps give them good color and volume. This does it! And it doesn't flake like every other mascara I've tried.
Natasha V.
Brooklyn, NY
Ehhhh.... In Extreme is okay. It has a plastic applicator coated in the mascara. It always clumped my lashes. This is a lengthening and voluminous mascara. Honestly I think it's great for someone who likes to make their lashes look longer but not curlier as I place these on my clients and they say it makes a big difference. What's good for the goose isn't exactly good for the gander.
amie d.
I have the waterproof Mac mascara I love it it works so good it does not come off of wanted to football games out in the heat and it Texas you sweat a lot it doesn't come off but then when I use my eye make up remover it comes off perfectly
Zenya W.
phoenix, AZ
By far my favorite mascara. It goes on smooth and does not clump at all. I love how long and thick it makes my eyelashes look with minimal effort. On my 3rd tube and will continue to keep buying. Worth every penny.
Lauren P.
Winona, MN
I bought this mascara originally because I was running low on my old stuff and wanted to try something new! I'm so glad I did!! This mascara is amazing, it helped make my already long lashes longer!
I'll definitely buy it again!
Marquita G.
I can't live without this mascara! picked this up at macys and immediately fell in love ! the perfect solution for anyone with curly eyelashes. Great for lengthening eye lashes! No fauxies needed !
Livvy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have eyelashes that don't tend to hold onto mascara well. Then I tried this product and my lashes looked nice and long. I got it in the darkest shade of black you can get and it's perfect. And doesn't go on clumpy either!
Lahela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to BTS Waterproof? I have numerous, fairly long lashes.