BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Natasha V.
Brooklyn, NY
Ehhhh.... In Extreme is okay. It has a plastic applicator coated in the mascara. It always clumped my lashes. This is a lengthening and voluminous mascara. Honestly I think it's great for someone who likes to make their lashes look longer but not curlier as I place these on my clients and they say it makes a big difference. What's good for the goose isn't exactly good for the gander.
Omobolaji O.
This is the best mascara I have ever used. I have little to no eyelash hair. I went into the MAC store and they used this product on me and it felt like fore the first time I could really see my lashes. I was in awe. I bought it and I have never went back. I even converted some of my friends to use it now. It is a bit pricey for mascara but it is definitely worth the money.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
This mascara makes my lashes super clumpy! If that is what you are going for then you might like this but it has way too much product on the applicator when you pull it out. I always had to wipe off some of the excess before applying it to my lashes. I would not purchase this again. It was not what I am looking for.
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy
I was recommended this by a friend to wear on a vacation. I think it did really well in the water, wasn't impossible to remove. Would have liked little more volume. Did think mascara clumped quickly- even with making sure it was tightly sealed. So became more difficult to apply after couple of weeks :/
sandra s.
San Luis, AZ
caution! coution! use with care.......i was insulted several time by girls asking "where i bought my false lashes? well....actually...it was wonderfully satisfaying when i told them....the lashes are mine! i kept this miracle mascara as my secret.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I'm in love with this mascara. Makes my lashes looks natural but big and I don't know hw to explain this very well... it's so amazing I'm so glad that I found it. It doesnt smudge or anything and stays all day (or night) it's amazing. I defenely recommend this.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I was so excited when I first got this mascara because it was my first MAC mascara, but I was very let down. The consistency of the mascara changed in a week. It was initially a good consistency, but then it got very watery. It also clumps up my lashes a lot.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am very picky about my mascara. I love the price and the smooth way this goes on stays on no clumping problems with this one and I really feel like it made my lashes pop. Added pop to my eyes and it has a good price for the quality.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
I love love love this mascara. Along with the MAC 'False Lashes' Maximizer, this dynamic duo will make you look like you have fake lashes. The combo makes your lashes appear long and full. I tried it alone without the False Lashes Maximer and it's wonderful on its own as well. This is a must have!
Maria V.
I bought my first tube of this in the store & its always kinda hard getting used to a different typre of mascara brush (this one is big w/ short bristles) & at first I thought, I'm not going to keep this but after about 4-5 days I got used to it & this stuff is the bomb! It really does coat your lashes very good & fans them out. I hope they never discontinue it. I was told Diorshow mascara is supposed to be very similar which I have not tried but I bleive it cost twice as much.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)