BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Saint Louis
I switched from a different mac mascara and im not so happy. Too much mascara comes out on applicator and coats lashes way to much. Will be going back to my previous one!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Lake View, AL
After researching and trying to find a mascara that would give my thin lashes a dramatic effect AND not flake off under my eyes all day, I've finally found the one! Everything else has either smudged everywhere by the end of the day or been so hard to take off I had to wear it for a week.
Ayvee V.
Ayvee V.
This is one of the products I use everytime I do a full face, works great for brown eyes! Easy to apply and goes on dramatically. It's a bit pricier but absolutely worth it. Will buy again!
Kristie L.
Kristie L.
miami
There aren't enough good things to say about this mascara. I would rather wear this and no make up than a full face of make up and a bad mascara. It really is the best thing for any look.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I wanted to like this mascara but I just don't. It made my lashes clump and was not even close to worth the price tag. And the tube didn't last long. Wouldn't recommend :/
Misty A.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want the false lash look...THIS mascara is It! It's buildable without clumping. It creates massively beautiful length and gives amazing fullness. Love
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It lengthens and lifts without irritating eyes. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes so I'm picky with mascara but this one is great.
member-e4bb86849
member-e4bb86849
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Did not lengthen my lasted. Flaky. First time user. Expensive. Looked pretty and packaging is nice. Caught my eye. Would not reccomend unless you already have long eyelashes.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Detroit, MI
Just bought this at Macy's...Mac counter...and I love it...I have been looking for a mascara for volume but gives me more full lashes...will buy again
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Brooklyn, NY
Ehhhh.... In Extreme is okay. It has a plastic applicator coated in the mascara. It always clumped my lashes. This is a lengthening and voluminous mascara. Honestly I think it's great for someone who likes to make their lashes look longer but not curlier as I place these on my clients and they say it makes a big difference. What's good for the goose isn't exactly good for the gander.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?