BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Love it. I have no negatives comments on this mascara. It makes my lashes even out longer. And my bottom lashes as well. Dry fast so it doenst get all over. This is my favorite mascara.
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It gives you amazing length and makes your lashes look just that more insanely gorgeous! Excellent mascara if you are going to a special event!!!! You won't be sorry you purchased this gem!
Madison J.
I really like the mascara wand. The bristles catch every bit of your lashes. The formula is nice but nothing mind blowing. The wand alone is worth it and it does define your lashes!
Cassie W.
I've re-ordered this mascara more than any other mascara product I've ever owned! It makes my lashes look thick and defined without any clumps and definitely lasts all day. You can also wear it casually or layer it on for a more dramatic look!
Mackenzie B.
Anderson , SC
My favorite mascara ever. Hands down. The only thing I have a issue with is that when I'm trying to take it off it gets stuff all in my eyes. Other than that it's fantastic.
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Los Angeles , CA
This has been my favorite mascara for years! I use the 3D one (extra black) there will always be a place for this in my makeup bag! It makes your lashes looks so beautiful!
Jocelyn H.
Saint Louis
I switched from a different mac mascara and im not so happy. Too much mascara comes out on applicator and coats lashes way to much. Will be going back to my previous one!
Ayvee V.
This is one of the products I use everytime I do a full face, works great for brown eyes! Easy to apply and goes on dramatically. It's a bit pricier but absolutely worth it. Will buy again!
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I wanted to like this mascara but I just don't. It made my lashes clump and was not even close to worth the price tag. And the tube didn't last long. Wouldn't recommend :/
Tara B.
Pine Grove, WV
This is by far the BEST mascara I've ever used! I've used numerous others from what I get in monthly boxes, Victoria's Secret, Clinique, and so on, but I was never really happy with the way my lashes looked. My lashes are short and thin. All the plumping mascaras never worked for me. This mascara by MAC had my heart, and eyes, the first time I put it on. I got this in a set, but will gladly pay full price for it any day! If you're like me, with thin and short lashes, you won't regret buying this mascara!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)