BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Janiah C.
Janiah C.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives my lashes so much length my lashes go 0-100 in seconds this works on short or long lashes for my first time using this product I say this is worth every penny and I would definitely buy this product again
Illsie A.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. I have no negatives comments on this mascara. It makes my lashes even out longer. And my bottom lashes as well. Dry fast so it doenst get all over. This is my favorite mascara.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It gives you amazing length and makes your lashes look just that more insanely gorgeous! Excellent mascara if you are going to a special event!!!! You won't be sorry you purchased this gem!
RayZhawna M.
RayZhawna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It instantly makes my lashes long and full looking. It does feel a little heavy going on and thick but when it dries my lashes are perfect
Madison J.
Madison J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the mascara wand. The bristles catch every bit of your lashes. The formula is nice but nothing mind blowing. The wand alone is worth it and it does define your lashes!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
I've re-ordered this mascara more than any other mascara product I've ever owned! It makes my lashes look thick and defined without any clumps and definitely lasts all day. You can also wear it casually or layer it on for a more dramatic look!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Let me tell ya something, iv never used a mascara so magical like this one, I have short fair eyelashes and have gaps in between due to the over use of waterproof drug store mascara. this product leaves my eyelashes looking like Kylie jenners, no joke. I feel in love so you guys have to get it !
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't amazed with this mascara. I dont care the wand. The formula was okay. It just didn't give me the look I like with mascara. It gives a very subtle look in my opinion.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara ever. Hands down. The only thing I have a issue with is that when I'm trying to take it off it gets stuff all in my eyes. Other than that it's fantastic.
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This has been my favorite mascara for years! I use the 3D one (extra black) there will always be a place for this in my makeup bag! It makes your lashes looks so beautiful!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?