BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tali L.
Chicago Illinios
It is an amazing product. It got my lashs so long I didn't need to use other mascaras with it. It is so rich and gooey and dries so elegently
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the applicator. I do not like this product after even a couple hours. Initially my lashes look great but it makes my eyes itch awful.
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is like no other mascara its brush forms to your eyelashes and last all day ! My eye color is brown and it makes my eyes pop!
nanyah M.
Ft Washington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
i dont like this mascara it makes your eyes water so i really didnt like that but it is long lasting it lasts all day very easy to apply
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this product. People think they are my real lashes when I utilize this product. Little do they know it's mascara!
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara. It gave my lashes volume and length. It just dried out on me quickly so i didn't get to use too much product
shae d.
This is my go to Mascara for a dramatic everyday look. I have tried numerous types of mascaras and none come close to this look.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a makeover in the mall and they used this product on me and I loved it. I have full lashes but this made then look amaxing!
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok mascara, it's thick and separates, but it didnt make my list of best mascaras. It could afford to give more volume.
Meagan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short lashes and this mascara makes my lashes pop like no other! It gives them the dimension and volume that I love!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?