BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I am usually very picky about my mascara. I have long thick lashes, and bad mascara will leave them clumpy and unappealing. However, this mascara really increased my thicknesss without all the clumping. I'm definitely planning on ordering more soon!
Sabrina M.
I absolutely love the waterproof version of this, it is my holy grail mascara!! It doesn't flake and it makes my lashes look phenomenal! I love the packaging and the wand as well. If your looking for a good mascara please give it a try!
C R.
This mascara was not a favorite of mine. I purchased it at the MAC Counter in Macy's, after the rep. gave it glowing reviews. In particular she like the way the mascara wand was, but for me... it clumped up the mascara and poked me in the eye one too many times.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is a really good mascara. It gives a lot of length to my lashes and is super easy to apply. It did clump up a little on my lower lashes, but I don't know if that was something I did because it was fine on my upper lashes.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
This stuff is great! It’s definitely not clumping and the applicator is amazing. The bristles are like rubber or plastic so it doesn’t cause clumping whatsoever. I prefer better than sex, but I do like this one as well!
Angel M.
I have this and I love it's amazing. It makes my lashes so long and full. It's long lasting and doesn't have fall out. I got it at Mac. It was like 60$ at Mac but that's because I got it and got my makeup done too
Preetyo C.
NorCal
I really like this mascara if i want a high volume look. the packaging is great and i bought it online at the Mac website. I use it once in a while, but definitely use other mascaras more. I would buy it again!
Eliana L.
Doral, FL
Soy muy fanática de las máscaras y está en particular me es una de mis favoritas, no te deja las pestañas pegajosas, el cepillo es súper manejable, el efecto que da al alargarte las pestañas es increíble y lo mejor de todo te dura muchisimo y no se corre la mascara en días calurosos.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I tried this in the purple and it is awful. The color doesn't show up on my lashes. It does not make them look as good as other mascaras. Really upset with this purchase and wild not recommend it.
Kristie L.
miami
There aren't enough good things to say about this mascara. I would rather wear this and no make up than a full face of make up and a bad mascara. It really is the best thing for any look.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)