BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?6 Answers
  • Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only m...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I have tried a large variety of mascaras and was a devoted MUF extravagant lash user, but now... I can't touch another mascara expect this one!! I am soo impressed! It used to take me 3 different mascaras to get my lashes full,dark, separated, and voluminous.. MAC EXTreme lash is perfect on its own!! No cons, just pros:

-does not clump (releases the perfect amount; I can do both eyes without re-inserting the wand)

-doesn't flake off for me (really did not budge at all after 15 hours of hustle and bustle)

- separates
-delivers color
- curls
-volume

For a dramatic look, I suggest a more than one swipe, but for daytime definitely one is enough!

Price is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I'm switching to this mascara after receiving a sample from ipsy and from Mac (with purchase). I just hope the large tube works like the sample!!
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
I've used my share of mascaras but this on tops my list of natural looking yet bold all in one. It goes on so light not cakey and it doesn't smudge. It's easy to apply on my bottom lashes with out using a business card or some other device to ensure it doesn't transferring to the bottom of my eye. Love love love it. MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
I was super excited to try this mascara, as I don’t have visible lashes. I have to say I was a bit disappointed, as I really didn’t get the WOW factor i normally get from Mac products. The brush on the wand is nice, but the mascara itself just didn’t make the cut. I’m eager to try other Mac mascara, but hesitate due to this one.
Abbie B.
I got this as a free trial and I’m absolutely obsessed. I already have long eyelashes but this gives me the extra dramatic look. I use it everyday, it occasionally flakes by the end of the day but my eyelashes stay looking awesome.
Kristin K.
I was so excited to try out this mascara. MAC is a great makeup brand! This mascara wasn't as great as I thought though. The wand hardly picks up any of the product. It doesn't give any length or volume that I was hoping to get from this product. I'm sure there are lots of people who love this mascara I will not be buying.
Karina M.
Abington, PA
*Easy to apply
*Allows for easy layering
*Gives lots of volume
*Makes lashes look long and thick
*Easy to wash off with any regular face wash
*Most mascaras end up under my eyes (causing raccoon eyes) but this one stays put!
*Does not flake
*Would highly recommend
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
I really like this mascara! The wand makes it really easy to separate out your lashes, and it provides a good amount of volume and length. It does flake a little bit after a full day's wear, but other than that it's great. I highly recommend it, especially if you have thin lashes!
Alyssa B.
I had this product used on me a couple of days ago. MAC was having a special event to promote their winter collection at my mall. They were offering to do your eyes or lips for free using the new products from their collection. I chose my eyes and the mascara they used (which wasn't new) was this and I absolutely loved it! My lashes are already long as it is. This mascara made my lashes look beautiful and very long!
Tabitha M.
Texas
I also was one who got a sample of this mascara in my Ipsy bag. And unlike some of the other reviewers I absolutely loved it. Never thought I would go purchase a high end mascara since there are so many great drugstore ones. But I’m absolutely going to buy the full size of this!!
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great mascara ! Super easy to use and apply to your eyelashes . Does exactly as stated.leaves my eyelashes looking longer, fuller and feeling radiant ! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)