BY MAC COSMETICS #98 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this product used on me a couple of days ago. MAC was having a special event to promote their winter collection at my mall. They were offering to do your eyes or lips for free using the new products from their collection. I chose my eyes and the mascara they used (which wasn't new) was this and I absolutely loved it! My lashes are already long as it is. This mascara made my lashes look beautiful and very long!
Abbie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a free trial and I’m absolutely obsessed. I already have long eyelashes but this gives me the extra dramatic look. I use it everyday, it occasionally flakes by the end of the day but my eyelashes stay looking awesome.
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. Blackest of black in color and it really lengthens your lashes!! It takes a little bit to dry so you don't want to blink hard or anything for a couple minutes after applying. But I would recommend this :)
Tanner S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove this product soooo much ! I just got it through Ipsy and can’t wait to get a full size of it! My lashes have never looked so good in my life before!!! My eye color is hazel and it makes them pop! Highly recommended!!!
JaKayla K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love this mascara. When i put I.T on I.T gives my eyelashes this really bold look and I.T brings out my eyes. If you’re looking for the bold, long eyelash look then i will highly recommend this product for you.
Barbie S.
Windham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara.  Sometimes I will try different brands for comparison but I always come back to this one.  The wand is easy to use for me, I like the straight bristles rather than curled ones (I always poke myself in the eye with those!).  The mascara NEVER clumps, even after I've had it for awhile.  It lengthens and opens my eye up very nicely.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in my September Birchbox as one of my samples. It lasts until I remove my makeup at night. Seems pricey for the overall outcome, I have blue eyes and decently long lashes, and it didn't seem to make them "extreme" I won't be purchasing a full size, wasn't very impressed.
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this mascara for the price. The tube did not last long before it got very clumpy. Also, when applying sometimes it would make my lashes clump together. I do not recommend!
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the sample I chose for Birchbox this month because I used to love MAC mascara's. The wand is huge and pcisk up a lot of product so you do have to take some off. The formula is good but does tend to clump up. However this will give you lashes that are big and bold. We're talking almost false lash level. So it lives up to the name.
Danielle A.
This was the first MAC product I have ever used. I love it! It didn't make my lashes look clumpy or spider looking. I thought it was nice and light. This is my new favorite mascara!!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?