BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Mascara

M·A·C's lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

• Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same length b...1 Answers
  • I have stubborn lashes that don't stay curled. Does this mascara ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Cara M.
Cara M.
My new favorite mascara! This is probably one of the best mascaras I've used. It goes on so smooth and stays in ALL day long without clumping or running. It makes my lashes super thick and long without making them look clumpy or unnatural. The brush does a great job at keeping my lashes separated and clump free! The tube is HUGE so I'm sure it will last you a while. It is a bit pricy ($23) but it is worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a mascara that will last all day long and make your lashes thick while still being natural.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Pine Grove, WV
This is by far the BEST mascara I've ever used! I've used numerous others from what I get in monthly boxes, Victoria's Secret, Clinique, and so on, but I was never really happy with the way my lashes looked. My lashes are short and thin. All the plumping mascaras never worked for me. This mascara by MAC had my heart, and eyes, the first time I put it on. I got this in a set, but will gladly pay full price for it any day! If you're like me, with thin and short lashes, you won't regret buying this mascara!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my first tube of this in the store & its always kinda hard getting used to a different typre of mascara brush (this one is big w/ short bristles) & at first I thought, I'm not going to keep this but after about 4-5 days I got used to it & this stuff is the bomb! It really does coat your lashes very good & fans them out. I hope they never discontinue it. I was told Diorshow mascara is supposed to be very similar which I have not tried but I bleive it cost twice as much.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Love this fabulous mascara by MAC. Who doesn't like MAC right. I needed a waterproof gentle formula that won't make my allergy eyes itch or run, this works superb. Stays in place all day long. Does not give raccoon eyes at all. A few coats and your go to go. Easy to take off at night and also doesn't live black smudges around eyes. Love the brush, bristles all over and thin. Give it a try, worth the money.
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
ONE COAT IS ALL YOU NEED! Holy crap. This is BY FAR my favorite lash product. You can build and layer, but this formula is really a one stop shop for all of your lengthening needs as far as a mascara goes. It's creamy, a rich dark black color, and doesn't clump up. I literally use one application on my upper lash and lightly brush up my lower lash to make it look a little bit more full. Worth the money! !
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I bought this as a spur of the moment thing when my MAC store was sold out of Pro Longlash and I was totally out of mascara. I was super impressed with this mascara, so much so that I switched it to my regular mascara. It's super dark and does a really good job of giving you long thick lashes. The price is a little high, but with all MAC products it's a super high quality product.
Jazlyn M.
Jazlyn M.
This is currently my favorite mascara at the moment. The packaging is typical of Mac, but I personally like the wand. It allows for easier application. The wand also allows you to get right up to your bottom lashes without any problems. It is the perfect mascara that can be built without looking like spider webs, and it also isn't as dry as other mascaras that I have worked with.
Yenies P.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Not clumpy

No flake or smudge all day!

The perfect mascara I have to say is Mac in Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara. The product goes on smoothly, even after several coats. Its wand is the perfect fit for applying mascara, bristles are designed to get even the tiniest lashes. It is pricey for a mascara but definitely worth it. I am a repeated customer and recommend you to try it.
Omobolaji O.
Omobolaji O.
This is the best mascara I have ever used. I have little to no eyelash hair. I went into the MAC store and they used this product on me and it felt like fore the first time I could really see my lashes. I was in awe. I bought it and I have never went back. I even converted some of my friends to use it now. It is a bit pricey for mascara but it is definitely worth the money.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Best mascara I've ever used in my entire life. It's $22 but worth every penny. Couldn't make it clump even if I tried, yet makes the lashes look think and dramatic! Really cute packaging and the modern-looking design of the handle actually makes application easy and comfortable. Would highly recommend! Never going back to drugstore mascara again!!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
How is this mascara when putting on natural lashes? Does it stay on well? Does it separate lashes or clump them? How well does the product go on?
Caitlin
Caitlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara any good in full size? I have a sample size and love the brush and the fact the tube seem to give just the right amount of product on the brush but is the full size the same or does it give out too much? Also is the waterproof better for holding a curl at all?