BeautyEyeMascaraM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection

MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection

A mini mascara with a large moulded brush that creates extreme volume and curl.

Does it give your eyelash volume?
Is this good mascara for straight eyelashes?
Start your review of MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection!
Rena B.
Jamaica, NY
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This was a great mascara I must say! The formula is juicy yet thin so it doesn’t clump your lashes or weight them, but makes them beautifully long and dark!! Easy to apply! Bit pricy but totally worth it!
Alitzel  R.
Virginia Bch, VA
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Alitzel  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mascara, that works so good on my eyelashes but it’s not a cheap mascara. I bought for 25 dlls! Of course you need make up removed but it’s not difficult to removed the mascara. I recommend it.
Hannah  R.
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Hannah  R.
Over the years I feel like I have tried hundreds of mascaras, cheap ones, expensive ones, foreign ones, ones sold on Instagram, the ones sold at the beauty supply, and of corse the multiple ones being sold for whatever brand I was working for at the time. This mascara is the one that I always went back to after I would try the new flavor of the week in the beauty world. I have long lashes without a ton of volume, and lack thickness. This mascara adds just what I feel like I need for the look I’m going for. So while I will always try the “latest and greatest” on the market, I will always purchase this one two at a time. The best ever❣️
Jealyne R.
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Jealyne R.
This water proof mascara is great! I recommend getting I you want volumizing eyelashes. It is a hassle to remove though because the mascara rolls in little balls and gets in your eyes. The mascara smells good to me. I would repurchase.
Jessa L.
Kingston, WA
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Jessa L.
This is one of my holy grail products! I love to get the sample sizes to avoid drying out- so I’ve repurchased several times. It can dry out quickly, so that could use improvement. It’s right at its market value as far as pricing— so I can’t really complain there. It is my second favorite mascara ever, I’ll definitely be repurchasing in the future!
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Lizi G.
I got a sample size and now I am gonna purchase another one. This is very good and lifts my lashes so well it looks like I’m wearing fake lashes.
Taylor R.
Orlando, FL
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Taylor R.
It’s waterproof, it gives dimension, and it doesn’t clump! I’ve tried all brands and varieties of mascara but this is the one that’s stuck around the longest. I love the way it makes my lashes look & feel!
Jennifer L.
Manteca, CA
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Jennifer L.
I really love how this mascara makes my lashes look. The one major problem it's it starts crumbling everywhere. Starts crumbling immediately. Lashes look great but your face not so much with black sprecles everywhere. Don't be active either. It completely ends up everywhere. MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection
Paulina M.
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Paulina M.
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Little MAC Collection uploaded by Paulina M.
It is one of my favorite mascaras. I don't have much to say, you can see it in the photos. It makes my eyelashes very long and separates them. The only negative thing is the product dries quickly, I barely bought it 3 months ago and it is already very sticky and dry.
Ayvee V.
This is one of the products I use everytime I do a full face, works great for brown eyes! Easy to apply and goes on dramatically. It's a bit pricier but absolutely worth it. Will buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emilia G.
il y a 2 ans
Lucie S. il y a 2 ans
Il offre une longueur aux cils qui ne laisse pas indifférents