MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

khawla b.
This might be a color that doesn’t really stand out when you’re in the MAC store looking at all the bright and bold lipsticks. I’m however happy I discovered this pretty color because I’ve been getting a lot of use out of it lately. It’s truly a color that matches any makeup look or any outfit, so continue reading if you’re interested!
Mickayla C.
Durban
This is also a really good product to use. It's texture gives me life ! Try this out. It's too good to be true ladies , enjoy it !!! And it's lovely to use when going clubbing and it stays on for a long time
Catalina F.
Petorca Valparaíso chile
Cambiar a español
Bacan this product will never be compared with another has the characteristics are apoplectic like
To stay intact, I like it very well, it fits me all
It is very comfortable and for me this is very very good I hope
have it!
Susann D.
Bueno este producto no lo he utilizado pero espero que ustedes me den la oportunidad de hacerlo ya que la marca MAC es muy buena y como a mi me encanta probar cosas nuevas, espero que me den la oportunidad de hacerlo con el maquillaje MAC. He escuchado de muchas personas que este kit es muy bueno, no quiero quedarme atrás para probarlo.
Or B.
The pacaging is so veautiful and artisty
The color of this product is so preaty
You can put it on right befor you go and it would look like you worked so much to put it on when in reality you spend 5 secounds
Easy to put on and fitt very well
Love and highly reccomend that
Maria O.
Definitely the best! Without lying are super excellent, its collection, its texture, the way it slides, the way so natural, the duration, the signature. It can be a little expensive but it's worth it. It is also a very recognized brand so I give it a twenty.
Mirelle F.
Este produto é simplesmente maravilhoso, amoo e uso e recomendo.
Este produto faz meu dias mais felizes, me deixa mais linda, uso todos os dias quando vou pra faculdade e pra sair a noite ele é simplesmente espetacular
Sar S.
Essa, ON
I really liked this set, and the colour is to die for. The lip liner is easy to line with, and the lip gloss is great to work with. The only issue I had was the lipstick would slightly dry my lips out, but the lip gloss worked great over top of it.
Kate L.
Chipman, NB
Adore MAC lipsticks, Mac liners and glosses.. so that would make this product an amazing value.. I'm a repeat user for good reasons that it blew my expectations out of the water and I'd strongly recommend to anyone!
ellie h.
I  love this product so  much. its very easy to apply. yes it did meet my expectation. nearly my all time favourite product. it is pretty long lasting, doesn't come off when i drink water. I bought it from m.a.c cosmetics in chadstone. and yes i would buy it again