MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

Gloria J.
Lawrence, MA
This is the one Lipstick I like because Had All I like To do and my Lips So Great Thanks So Much
Kenzie D.
Bremen, Ga
Cutest little bag of things to use. May not be a lot but it can do great things for your face!
christy p.
Lake Placid, FL
awesome products and always affordable I will defanetly be telling all my friends and family
Tani L.
I personally just bought this for the bag it's super cute but the peach color is nice aswell
yanirey s.
Hi,I would like to continue testing your products so I can continue to recommend my clients
Yarely M.
Venus, TX
I love it when I use it is don't have to wait 5 to 10 minutes to dry and it'll stay forever
Kat C.
Independence, OR
Fun and cute. All the goodies inside are wonderful, the color is fantastic for any style.
April C.
70022 7th Street Covington, Louisiana
Pretty awwsome! I love this a lot and I'm going back for more. The price is pretty good!
Kaitlynn W.
Very good brand! Great quality I highly recommend it you want regret it ! Great make up
Juliana M.
Marília
trhis is the best procdut i had used, its a very good , Great product, great quality, would indicate for angos and family for their quality. Would buy again because the product guaranteed quality and met the needs

yes is the first time i repeat used this product, and i had return used because i like