MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

Valerie M.
Rush, NY
Great color for summer and with a tan. A little expensive but worth it . One lasts all summer.. Repeat customer
Barbara L.
Goiania
Quero muito amando muito eles me mandem por favor preciso achei super lindo amei muito já quero um igual a esse
dana f.
The lipsticks are so nice!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
It is diferent and i like diferent Things!¡!¡
Buy it Now!! !!
Wanda P.
Cornelius, NC
MAC lipsticks are one of the best products I ever purchased. They always have the best colors and last forever.
Stacy C.
Essex, MD
Love the option of liquid or stick. The peach color works great on my skin. The bag it comes in is adorable!
Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
Beautiful color just didn't like the coverage

It would probably work for some people, it just didn't suit me
Barbie S.
I loved this collection when they had it out. I had recieved it as a gift, the lipstick has great pigment.
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
Ilove this shade I used to have it but for some reasons I lost it but looks so nice highly recommend this
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Super cute grab bag of goodies. Loved each lippie and they really complimented my medium-deep skin tone
maria c.
tampa, fl
I need this!! The color is so good , i love the carpet and the lipstick please send me one of this