MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

CJ K.
Its a great color thats sweet and not too orangy. its a great and easy way to dress up not not go all out. easy to wear from. day to night
erika m.
Spring, TX
I really love this combo, I can use the lip pencil by its own. And gives amazing payoff and duration... Definitely it's a worth it product
Love this combo because the liquid lip is nice and creme and the lipstick is a nice nudeish pink and the bag is a beautiful fun makeup bag
Reed N Rochelle L.
Florence, OR
Mac makeup is by far my favorite make up. It stays on and doesn't make your skin break out like other makeup out there. Great lip color!
Elizabeth b.
I love the color u can u se all day very good products this is my favorite colors to use every day u should try this i recomended 100%
Manuela B.
Medellín, Antioquia
Amo este producto me parece que está perfecto para un maquillaje de un día a día porque es muy natural y muy basico, se los recomiendo
Linda B.
Love the color selection. smoothness & lasting coverage is Great. Love it so much i always buy 2 @ a time for my purse & makeup drawer.
Madison E.
Jena, LA
I Know it lol I don't have a rodeo lol I don't have a rodeo lol I don't have a rodeo lol I don't have a rodeo the only reason I'm going
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Received this combo as a gift and the bag is adorable. The peach shade is a little to orange on me but its a great quality lipstick.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
I love most MAC products but this one is by far my favorite. It stays on for a long time and is the perfect color for my skin tone!