MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

Peggy K.
Cincinnati, OH
I've never used a Mac product. So I can't honestly do a review.I feel reviews should be honest and true. If you could ask me to review a product I've used before , I would happily write a review.
I'm in love with this bag!!! It's super cute and creative!!! I am a first timer and I love it the lip colors are super pigmented and glides on ur mouth so nicely!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend this to anyone!!!!
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Es una buena combinación, además de ser una de mis marcas favoritas siempre utilizó su línea de maquillaje, tienen variedad de productos el corrector es uno de mis favoritos a la hora de maquillarme 💄
Kiley P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
The Peach color this lip stick is the perfect color. Some peaches wash you out and make you look super pale but i felt this almost gave my face more color. It was super easy to apply and just glide over my lips. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Vinese R.
ruby woo is my favorite favorite mac lip stick. its the only red I use. I get some many complements when I wear it.
I haven't met anyone who doesn't like it.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN
MAC products are always great, although I haven't used this specific product yet I'm sure it is great. I can't wait until I do get to try this product out!
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This lip kit comes with a set of lipstick products every girl needs. It also comes with a unique bag and makes it more convenient to travel with.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
I love how it is a neutral color, but it gives my lips such a pop!(: Plus, a bag with it is adorable! Love, Love, LOVE! Definitely buying more
Vennice W.
Ewing, NJ
Mac's lipstick never ceases to amaze me. The color, texture and how perfectly it suits my lips. You can never go wrong with any mac lipsticks.
Sherelda L.
very cleansing , easy to use, and not oily at all. I would buy this again. I recommend it to my friends all the time. I bought it at Macys.