MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

Yesica L.
This set is so nice, the bag, gloss and lipstick are just amazing! This color is perfect for a spring look, and the bag is just adorable to put your makeup in. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Juliana G.
Harrisonburg, VA
Im in LOVE with this product! The lip colors are very lovely, they really represent Peach well. And the bag that it comes with is also very nice it's small but it's just enough to hold the lipsticks in.
Aesia H.
How beautiful is this the colors are thing the back is such a good quality and so are the products to lipsticks are so pigmented and have great ingredients that moisturize the lips
sheryl c.
Super pigmented and very creamy , its a very handy bag and used it for my trip and my daily basis . Cool pagkaging and Its my favorite lipstick and color and used this everyday. I will surely recommend this and you should try,.
bryanna j.
Fresno, CA
love it really gives your lips a nice color and makes them look full.love it really gives your lips a nice color and makes them look full.love it really gives your lips a nice color and makes them look full.love it really gives your lips a nice color and makes them look full
Erie C.
Mac is a very good product to use . It gives you a glowing look . It last very long . I definitely met my expectations when I purchased it. Mac is the only brand I purchase. I definitely recommended this brand.
Madaisha R.
It's a really pretty color that could be used as a nude I like her it a lot and the bag is very pretty and very different and creative I love it, it is very easy to use and I recommend it for everybody.
Daniela S.
Detroit, MI
This lipstick I've used for about a year it's really nice light pink it doesn't last that much but it feels like u don't have nothing on it's comfortable to were on your lips
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Perfect gift to give to any female lady girl comes with everything you need for your lips we're fordable + often have sales and free shipping these colors together or the perfect combination
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
MAC Glaze lipstick is really the best lipstick in the world. I loved the packaging of the product and the long lasting wear of the lip stick. I think that it met all of my expectations and a very good value and great price! I would buy this product again in the future!