MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

Georgia J.
UK
I love this little kit because it is handy and looks great. They last long and are good quality. The colouring is all really nice and it all comes on nice easy to apply and use packaging. I'd recommend to others.
Chelsea C.
Anything by this brand never fails to amaze me, this product in particular really took the cake it was awesome I couldn’t ever go back to another brand it’s literally my go to holy grail product if you try it you’ll be addicted
Gineska H.
Me regalaron mi primer producto Mac y estoy esperando poder comprar otros productos diferentes pero el labial que me regalaron es super bueno y viene dos en uno
IT´S ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS EVER, HAS A WONDERFUL LONG TERM AND PERFECR FINISH COVERAGE, it's a little expensive but does what it promises
Camila S.
Its a great kit for the skin. I recomended to all my friends. I use this kit just 2 times, but it was great!. Lat quiet, like all the kits for skin. It's really expensive, in amazon like 34 dolars, but here i peru 34 dolars it's a lot of money. Yes!
paula b.
Is the best lipstick master of passion he leaves his lips hydrated and soft the color is super beautiful beyond that he does not delay to ch
Andreia S.
Esse kit ė perfeito, necessarie linda. O Batom tem uma ótima piguimentacao, durabilidade, cores perfeitas além de um cheirinho maravilhoso
Laura E.
Talca
I'm told that's fantastic, I would like to try to advertise, I think it's a great way to enhance the beauty that each carries in itself😻🌸
Minne G.
Beautiful tones for seasons since spring summer and its very cute design something super recommended for skins from brown to white
Rejane S.
Beautiful pack , moisturising, glows, shines, long lasting, smells nice ans tastes good. a nice feeling on my lips. Long lasting