MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Catalina F.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by Daniela S.MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven uploaded by cristhina n.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Illustrated PEACH x3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie VerhoevenFrame the art of the lavish lip in a chic bag illustrated with graphic faces by Julie Verhoeven. Three key pieces for perfect lips in a trio of peach-shade statements. see more...

Carol P.
Leavenworth, WA
In my quest for adjusting my makeup to my age and changes in hair color lipstick has been a very visible change. I have transitioned to softer colors but still colors with subtle brightness. I have found this set by MAC to fit my criteria very well. Soft but yet clear color goes well with my more mature skin and hair shades. It gives a subtle pop of color without overwhelming my generally soft look. The bag is a nice bonus.
alexis h.
Jacksonville, FL
Its rare that I get a gift where i like everything in the bag but I can honestly say I lovee everything in this bundle First the bag is so pretty and well made ,Secound the lip liner was great went on smooth no problem because some tend to look dried up ,the lipstick was a nice shad and no smell did not make me sick after wearing which is a big problem for me with most lipsticks lip gloss was soooo pretty i wore over lipstick lol kept its shine for a long time think reapplied 2x that day big plus for me
Rachel S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I personally cannot remember the name of the MAC lipstick I have used. But anytime I have used a MAC lipstick, I have been satisfied. It is a little pricey for my taste, but if It's a color I want, I get it. I got it from macy's, and if I had the cash, yes I would buy it again.
Ani A.
This lipstick is what I was looking for after trying out about 10 different other brands and types of lipsticks. It's very smooth on your lips and it gives you that natural beautiful color that you would probably use every day.
It's also very handy if you want to get that evening look with a nice dress you are planning to wear. It always helps me to complete my look. I love it
Dynasty j.
Jacksonville,FL
This product is a very great match for my skin color. It is always hard to find the perfect nude color but with this product, it's nude plus it has a hint of pink. I'm so happy I found this product. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Emma H.
This was so good! I absolutely love this. It cares for everything that I needed. It's not very expensive which I like s lot. This was my first time using it and WOWZA! I got it from the MAC store in my nearby mall. I would totally recommend getting it!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
This is the cutest bag to keep your lipstick in. It holds quite a few of my lipsticks and keeps them safe. I love the peach lipstick as well. Gives you such a spring look
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I don't love really love you so much and you are really like you are my mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother
Catherine B.
I really like this color because it's perfect for day and night. The formula is moisturizing and it lasts a good amount of time. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Stacie G.
Granite City, IL
I love to go with a neutral or dark berry tone that suits my skin tone but some days I have to have that pop of red on my face and this is my go to for lip color. It lasts a good while but like always the liner outlasts the lipstick by a few hours. Great product.