MAC Iced Delights Clear Silver Round Makeup Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Iced Delights Clear Silver Round Makeup Cosmetic Bag see more...

Tiarra W.
Milwaukee
Small but yet very convenient for on travel.  If you carry big purses and your makeup get disorganized, this little bag is for you and it was affordable as well.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
This bag is nice for little product you have but it doesn't fit much. It's not nice to have a bunch of small bags in your purse.
Elizabeth N.
Chicago
It went on nicely but didn't like the way it looked on myself. It will last all night because I had a hard time taking it off.
Jessica B.
Staten Island, NY
Super cute make up bag. Holds all my on the go products. Only thing is that I wish it would hold more or larger objects too.
Jenn W.
Perfect for my daughter,she is younger and wears a little makeup and it works wonderful for her
Satin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Small but also a nice size! My weekend essentials for a light best fit perfectly in here!
estefania G.
el puerto de santa maria
No hay nada mas ideal que esta bolsita para tus polvos o coloretes, los podras transportar en el bolso sin miedo a que tus polvos manchen tu bolso, su color plateado es muy bonito, sin duda alguna, yo tengo la mia y tu a que esperas para conseguir la tuya?
Yolanda K.
South Glamorgan , Barry
 I initially liked this product then realised that it's quite bitty . Mac products over all are emense and 80% of my professional makeup kit . But this one product in not overly keen on . It didn't meet my expectations . I would recommend but to only a specific few who have baby no pore skin
Lucy W.
Good makeup bag is a little small but makeup does wipe off easily. Definitely does meet my expectations. I use this at least once a week but mostly every day. It is very easy to use simply open and close. Would buy again if needed too but maybe different colour
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
One of my favourites. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very effective and worth every penny. Nice packaging, appealing and very good value.