BY MAC COSMETICS

M•A•C Huggable Lipcolour Is Back By Popular Demand. A Comforting, Creamy Formula In Shades That Stay Luminous For Up To Six Hours. This Lasting Lipstick With Rich, Glossy Shine Boosts Collagen, Leaving Lips Looking Smooth, Supple, Sculpted. The Unique Gel Base Melts Upon Contact, Allowing Each Shade To Glide On Effortlessly With A Feather-light Moisturizing Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Smoothes Lips
  • Features A Lightweight Formula
  • Provides A Shine Finish
  • Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration
  • Long-wearing, Six Hours

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
MAC Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick
  • "MAC has the best lipstick. It has a beautiful color, and is long lasting. Applies extremely smoothly. " in 20 reviews
  • "I bought Good Luck Mochi and Cantonese Carnation and love the super heavy pigmentation payoff that runs true to MAC products while still being moisturizing, and lasting on the lips. It definitely provides that WOW pop burst of color without looking like a clown face- polished, sophisticated, mature, but still very fun and flirty. " in 18 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick. The color is so beautiful and it goes on so smooth and creamy. I would recommend this to anyone with dry lips." in 13 reviews
  • "I loved this color! I used it forbmy wedding and it was not too bright or anything. It was the perfect touch to a natural look and it kept my lips moisturized all night" in 12 reviews
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
I’m south East Asian with oily acne prone, hyperpigmentation prone, sensitive skin with a medium tan skin tone. Very rich color that doesn’t need to be layered. Very good formula for overlining the lips as it is “huggable” as it says. Totally recommend huggable color line - it’s worth the money!
Michelle R.
I love velvety feel of this lipstick. It looks good on all skin tones and helps my lips feel gorgeous. The reason I knocked it down a star is because the staying power isn’t the best. I have to reapply, which I personally don’t mind. The feel of this lipstick is worth it in my mind.
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
Love this lipstick just as much as their generic ones (torpedo tubes 😆) but these tend to have more of a shine rather than a matte look. I wore this for my wedding and loved it! The best thing about MAC lipstick is that it is never going to dry out your lips...like ever!
Kelly P.
Pretty shade, liked the packaging it came in. Went on smoothly. It was nice for the price but I've found ones from Mac better. Didn't last long on me. Maybe about 2 hours. I've tried it several times and always the same thing. I wouldn't buy it again.
CandaceD0313 R.
I really love MACs lipsticks. It goes on smooth, has great pigment and is long lasting without much transfer. They are pretty reasonably priced being that you don’t need many passes and they do last quite a while.
Angelina r.
junction city
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Ilse T.
The color was wonderful. The application was good. I bought my MAC lipstick from an Outlet cosmetics store. The price of the makeup itself is on the more expensive side which is why I bought it there.
Angie B.
Advance, NC
I love the Red color so much. It goes on as a matte but is not trying. It does stay on longer than most lipsticks. I would love to have a gloss to apply throughout the day with this product.
Takiela L.
Brunswick, GA
I love that this lip color gives my lips a nice sheen without the stickiness of a gloss. The product makes my lips feel hydrated and soft. The lip color is nice and light. I would purchase again.
Génesis G.
This is the best lipstick ever. I don't like that I have to reapply throughout the day but it doesn't really matter much because the color is amazing and is just like my lips but so much better.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?