MAC Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Kristal R.MAC Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Elimary R.MAC Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Romané L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M•A•C Huggable Lipcolour Is Back By Popular Demand. A Comforting, Creamy Formula In Shades That Stay Luminous For Up To Six Hours. This Lasting Lipstick With Rich, Glossy Shine Boosts Collagen, Leaving Lips Looking Smooth, Supple, Sculpted. The Unique Gel Base Melts Upon Contact, Allowing Each Shade To Glide On Effortlessly With A Feather-light Moisturizing Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Smoothes Lips
  • Features A Lightweight Formula
  • Provides A Shine Finish
  • Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration
  • Long-wearing, Six Hours

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
MAC Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick
  • "MAC has the best lipstick. It has a beautiful color, and is long lasting. Applies extremely smoothly. " in 20 reviews
  • "I bought Good Luck Mochi and Cantonese Carnation and love the super heavy pigmentation payoff that runs true to MAC products while still being moisturizing, and lasting on the lips. It definitely provides that WOW pop burst of color without looking like a clown face- polished, sophisticated, mature, but still very fun and flirty. " in 18 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick. The color is so beautiful and it goes on so smooth and creamy. I would recommend this to anyone with dry lips." in 13 reviews
  • "I loved this color! I used it forbmy wedding and it was not too bright or anything. It was the perfect touch to a natural look and it kept my lips moisturized all night" in 12 reviews
Jhonnell M.
I love Mac, I’m sucker for there lipstick and make up. Love the mAtt and longer wear. The color line is endless and absolutely love there mAtt lipstick color stone, all time favorite. Last 24 hours, and best thing about Mac you save your empty products 5 of them. Bring in it to them you get a free lipstick of your choice and color. What make up brand recycles and give you lipstick of your choice.
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
I’m south East Asian with oily acne prone, hyperpigmentation prone, sensitive skin with a medium tan skin tone. Very rich color that doesn’t need to be layered. Very good formula for overlining the lips as it is “huggable” as it says. Totally recommend huggable color line - it’s worth the money!
Michelle R.
I love velvety feel of this lipstick. It looks good on all skin tones and helps my lips feel gorgeous. The reason I knocked it down a star is because the staying power isn’t the best. I have to reapply, which I personally don’t mind. The feel of this lipstick is worth it in my mind.
Taylor H.
Portland
Love this lipstick just as much as their generic ones (torpedo tubes 😆) but these tend to have more of a shine rather than a matte look. I wore this for my wedding and loved it! The best thing about MAC lipstick is that it is never going to dry out your lips...like ever!
Kelly P.
Pretty shade, liked the packaging it came in. Went on smoothly. It was nice for the price but I've found ones from Mac better. Didn't last long on me. Maybe about 2 hours. I've tried it several times and always the same thing. I wouldn't buy it again.
Hailey A.
peoria, az
I pretty much love all of Mac lips products, they last a long time and especially when you use their lip primer with it it makes it even 10 times better the color and the time it lasts. I love the soft pink color you could wear with just about anything I recommend all Mac lip products!
CandaceD0313 R.
I really love MACs lipsticks. It goes on smooth, has great pigment and is long lasting without much transfer. They are pretty reasonably priced being that you don’t need many passes and they do last quite a while.
Angelina r.
junction city
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Ilse T.
The color was wonderful. The application was good. I bought my MAC lipstick from an Outlet cosmetics store. The price of the makeup itself is on the more expensive side which is why I bought it there.
Brietyn R.
Orange Beach
I love this color. It's perfect for an everyday look! Looks even better with a gloss applied to it. I love the size and easiness of this lipstick. It's very pigmented and rich. I recommend to anyone who wants bright pretty colors.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?